The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2016, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
sonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex with colleagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
I had several sex sessions with an ex-colleague during my 1 & 1/2 yrs tenure in my ex company. She is a pinay. She is not pretty and have small boobs but slim and smell good. She is already working in the company when I joined.

At first, we maintained a healthy co-worker relationship but later on I felt that she always looked at me in a sexy way. So I took the chance and asked her out for dinner after knock off from work. She agreed and we went off to a restaurant nearby Chinatown. During dinner, we chatted happily then I caught her off guard and asked her if she likes me. She was shocked and shy...

She hesitated for awhile and nodded her head. Then she told me she took a liking for me ever since I joined the company but she dare not confess her love to me because she know I am a married man. I replied her that I like her too. She was surprised after hearing that I like her. She blushed and smile. I then asked her to be my gf. She refused at first but later gave in after I kept on coaxing her. She finally agreed to be my gf. So not to let such a good chance slip away, I initiated to bring her to a quiet and private place for a romantic moment together.

Hotel81 is just nearby so I brought her there and checked in. She was hesitant in going hotel with me at first but I managed to convince her. Once we stepped into the room, I hugged her tightly and kissed her. She reciprocated my lips and started frenching me fiercely. My heart was thinking..what a horny pussy..haha..

I stripped her clothes off piece by piece.. while I took off mine as quickly as I could. We stood naked facing each other. She turned her back and looked away.. Sensing her getting shy I hug her from behind and licked her neck..
She gave out soft moans and kept calling out my name... I carried her onto the bed and we continued to French kiss.

Then I slowly move away, kiss and lick her neck, navigating to her small A cup boobs, then to her tummy tracing down to her both inner thighs.. I can sensed she was waiting for me to lick her pussy.. I gave her pussy lips a few kisses then followed by lapping her pussy hole with my wet tongue. She was so tensed up and kept on holding onto my hair, wanting me to lick her hard. I obliged and go full speed with my tongue and added a finger as well for further stimulation to her clitoris.

She came very hard, breathing was haste and kept panting.. oh boy she must have had an intense orgasm, I was thinking in my heart. Not to waste any more time, I inserted my hard rock cock into her now throbbing pussy. She was damn tight sia.. I can feel my foreskin being pulled back to the max..the sensation was speechless.. I kept on pounding her fiercely and at a fast pace.. I knew I can't take it anymore... I told her I am cumming...She told me not to shoot in because she is not safe that day. It was too late. My first & second spurt of my hot cum had fired into her pussy. Knowing that no point withdrawing my cock now, I let go the rest of my cum into her.

She knew I had fired into her and she had that shock look on her face.. I kept my cock inside her and kissed her until it went limp and slipped out. She was so worried.. she kept telling me she cannot get pregnant otherwise her parents will be angry. I assured her she won't get pregnant because my sperm is low count and poor quality. She felt a little relaxed but I can sense she was still concern about unwanted pregnancy..

After that night, we continued to send lewd messages on WhatsApp and met up a few times for sexual fun in hotels but behave normally while in office.. no one knew about our relationship as we kept a low profile. Due to heavy workload, I resigned and left the company while she stays on. From there onwards, we have not met up but still continue our chats on WhatsApp.

Nice one bro. Pinay is always a nice target.

Check out my post http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=371066
Old 31-10-2016, 06:02 AM
Samster

sonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
On a scale of 10, how many girls at work are ready to be fucked by colleague?

How to test water and determine whether she is willing and how to arrange until it happens?
Not too many. I would put it st about less than 5%. It's also hard to determine, it's all about being able to feel it.

Old 31-10-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ho1256 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2 View Post
Managed to up 4 colleagues.

1st one was a 20 year old. She was married at 18 with kids. Had lots of fun with her at staircases and my house. Everytime was either CIM or creampies as she was on the pill. Now divorced and remarried with another guy and we also stopped doing it.

2nd one was a sweet pretty local university graduate who reported to me. She's attached but liked me. Once I was sick and alone at home and she appeared suddenly to visit me. She slept over on my bed with me in spoon position. No sex that night. After that night, we had sex countless times, even in office. Stopped contacting after she decided she wanted to marry her bf.

3rd was an admin at one of the jobsites. She's a tall and hot ah lian. Slim with D cup boobs. We started to chat a lot and one night we went out drinking, we did it a hotel 81 near town. Damn shiok but it was a one night stand. We did not have sex again after that night.

4th was a fellow colleague. We are like buddies even until now but we stopped doing it. Did a few times, every time was after drinks. It's obvious we "borrow liquor to commit crime" as we weren't drunk. We seemed to be just pretend to be drunk. After sex, we would suddenly be sober, dressed up, smoked and talked about other things. Never before we spoke about the sex we had though we shared everything under the sun.

Great memories.
Nice one bro
Old 31-10-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wells View Post
Plot and finally got a virgin colleague to travel to Krabi togather..we stayed in a same room but observe respect not until we go to couple spa package..

The final session was in the jaguzzi with goat milk..i just strip and enter the tub while she also lan lan naked join me..i tell you..her nipple is pink dame pinky and my bro stand up inside the water while i realise she keep looking into the water wanted to peep at my bro. I stand up immediately let her have a close view and she looked at it for awhile and comment she never see before and can she touch?

Move forward back to hotel, more daring and start to suck her pink nipple and paint her pussy..while going to enter her she told me if we have sex is the same as giving her soul to me..very holy christain thinking. I think twice and dun want any loose end finally ended up teaching her to blow and while shooting she got so wow and extreme curious..
Cheers to you bro, still can use your big head to think in such a situation. I doubt if I'm in your shoe.
Old 01-11-2016, 05:38 AM
Samster

How many of such flings are with married colleagues? I personally feel that married ladies are more attractive (most, if they know how to dress up) and more importantly knows the limit of the fling.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsnap View Post
How many of such flings are with married colleagues? I personally feel that married ladies are more attractive (most, if they know how to dress up) and more importantly knows the limit of the fling.
Agree with you. They normally know the limitation. But sometime women still quite emotional.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Trang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Married means very experienced.
Old 01-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

This sounds scary:

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-se...-threatened-to

Social worker getting too social?

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-se...ven-times-with

Don't take things for granted...

http://www.stomp.com.sg/tag/murder

But I guess when needs overrules, we all will take it since its served on a silver platter!

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 01-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
margate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
This sounds scary:

But I guess when needs overrules, we all will take it since its served on a silver platter!
Nice share!
Old 01-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
SploitWiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trang View Post
Married means very experienced.
Could be, maybe.
Old 01-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SploitWiper View Post
Could be, maybe.

That's my assessment too. And if you add to it the fact that she is not getting it from her husband, then its mind blowing! 😬

Old 01-11-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Biryani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That's my assessment too. And if you add to it the fact that she is not getting it from her husband, then its mind blowing! 😬
Then she'll be very hungry for sex!
Old 01-11-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
RoyalMounty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
This sounds scary:

Thank you for your posts.
Old 01-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wolfblas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Colleagues in the office always hang out after work..
Once, the outing left only the two of us..the rest was either drunk or went off earlier..Bar was closing and wanted more drinks..I suggest we should go hotel and order room service..she says ok..end up banging her..twice I remembered..good fcuk..act as normal when back to work..she was probably guilty as was attached..Nothing happened until a couple of months when we did it again..this time in ofc..she was wearing a revealing top..cannot take it..shes a D-cupper..purposely make her stay after work..
After that, became FB..that was 8 years ago..Nice Memories
Old 01-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biryani View Post
Then she'll be very hungry for sex!
I had experienced that one of milf told me that she and her husband having regular sex like once a week and it took them more than one hour everytime. But she somehow still not satisfy and she was late 30 that time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1