The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2016, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
sonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Sex with colleagues

Hi,

This tread is for those who had sex with their colleagues and wish to discuss about it.

I personally had it with 3 colleagues. One is a married lady who is 7 years younger. Another one is in her late 20's.

Anyone wanna share their experience?

Check out my post http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=371066
Old 25-10-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9026 / Power: 12
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with colleagues

I heard this type of activities bring bad karma!
Old 25-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
xiia0acex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiia0acex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe you should elaborate on yours first!
Old 25-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Pardon me for being abit of a dick but I find a common thread among most of the stories shared in this forum.

Almost all stories and experiences being shared here are mostly under the influence of alcohol after going drinking/clubbing etc. Seems like its a pre-req for being naughty.

Any views on that? And TS please share, i'd like to see if yours is uniquely different.
Old 25-10-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
SergioLopez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator88 View Post
I heard this type of activities bring bad karma!
Care to elaborate? Did you kena bad karma before?
Old 25-10-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
thein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Pardon me for being abit of a dick but I find a common thread among most of the stories shared in this forum.

Almost all stories and experiences being shared here are mostly under the influence of alcohol after going drinking/clubbing etc. Seems like its a pre-req for being naughty.
Fully agreed with you.
Old 25-10-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post

Any views on that? And TS please share, i'd like to see if yours is uniquely different.
Well alcohol is a social lubricant which numbs the nerves. That was the only way i got to bang my chio taiwanese store manager. She was drunk but i was sober. Dont know how else to sleep with her as she was the fierce and strict type during work
Old 25-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Well alcohol is a social lubricant which numbs the nerves. That was the only way i got to bang my chio taiwanese store manager. She was drunk but i was sober. Dont know how else to sleep with her as she was the fierce and strict type during work
Sounds pretty rapey to me. No offence.
Old 25-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsnap View Post
Hi,

This tread is for those who had sex with their colleagues and wish to discuss about it.

I personally had it with 3 colleagues. One is a married lady who is 7 years younger. Another one is in her late 20's.

I seduced my mgr by offering to teach her swimming n she should wear bikini since figure so good. I would consider her will maintain despit 50yrs old. Clean shaven upon my request. Ever ready wet upon touch and always eager to suck me in car...

Convinced (confused) her that swallowing will make her young.... she very die hard to look young... few lunch occassions she only took my protein (cum) for her meal... haha... nutritional, slimming and youth retaining effect..

Too bad she is suddenly awaken by Jxxxx and said its a sin to do it...
Old 25-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
I seduced my mgr by offering to teach her swimming n she should wear bikini since figure so good. I would consider her will maintain despit 50yrs old. Clean shaven upon my request. Ever ready wet upon touch and always eager to suck me in car...

Convinced (confused) her that swallowing will make her young.... she very die hard to look young... few lunch occassions she only took my protein (cum) for her meal... haha... nutritional, slimming and youth retaining effect..

Too bad she is suddenly awaken by Jxxxx and said its a sin to do it...
Been with my intern for 1 month, sometimes she will blow me in my car when i send her back, occasionally we will pet in the office, cause she is worried someone might come back. once i was licking her below while she was sitting on the desk and suddenly one of our colleague came back, and i had to hide under the table.

she is only 22, not very experience in that area, but willing to learn (like any interns). been trying to convince her to wear sexy lingerie to work and show it to me when we are discussion work.

now she seems to be waiting a relationship, but she knows i am attached. she keep saying she has everything to lose cause i can just go back to my gf.
Old 25-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
rayshine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrayshine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Been with my intern for 1 month, sometimes she will blow me in my car when i send her back, occasionally we will pet in the office, cause she is worried someone might come back. once i was licking her below while she was sitting on the desk and suddenly one of our colleague came back, and i had to hide under the table.

she is only 22, not very experience in that area, but willing to learn (like any interns). been trying to convince her to wear sexy lingerie to work and show it to me when we are discussion work.

now she seems to be waiting a relationship, but she knows i am attached. she keep saying she has everything to lose cause i can just go back to my gf.
Can intro her to me ?
Old 25-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Please be careful with the intern or else she will spill the beans!
Old 25-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smooth288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsnap View Post
Hi,

I have sex with my colleagues many times and most of them are married women which got me so addicted; had 3 married women colleagues in Singapore; 4 married women colleague at shanghai office and 6 married women colleague at Beijing office and all my target women wear stockings, put makeup and wear short tight skirt. Even f they do not wear, after having sex with them, I encourage them to wear because I tell them I love seeing them that way. So whenever I am in those offices, they will wear...
Old 25-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smooth288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

your intern wear stockings bro?
Old 25-10-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thein View Post
Fully agreed with you.
100% of mine also happened this way. If your company has a drinking culture, prepare to get lucky!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1