The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
sgshs11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Hi guys! I am a 28 year old crossdresser! :)

so far how many "bananas" u had eaten???
Old 09-04-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
SherylXD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgshs11 View Post
so far how many "bananas" u had eaten???
i have had my fair share of bananas eaten. =)
Old 09-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DKMY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Sis,

I like your story, sound erotic to me, would be great if can view your XD in action....

Keep it up. I am subscribing to your thread.
Old 19-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Samster

Its been awhile since i posted. Next update!

This time around I am writing a fictional story. Nothing to do with my experiences. ENJOY! =)

My neighbours Mr and Mrs Tan were going away on a 2 weeks vacation and they asked me to keep an eye on the house for them.

I gladly accepted as I wanted to see what their house was like on the inside but my curiosity really lay in exploring Mrs Tan's underwear collection.

Mrs Stephanie Tan was a 34 year old pretty mom of two kids, with shoulder length brown hair. She possessed a slim but athletic body, perky tits and a nice rounded butt.

I let myself into their house the day after they left for vacation and was pleasantly surprised at their taste and style which was in every room of the house. I went upstairs, my heart beating with anticipation of getting the chance to rummage through Stephanie's underwear and wear some of it!

Upon reaching their bedroom, I quickly scanned the room for the likely places where a lady would store her undies. I opened a few drawers before I found what I had come for .. Stephanie had a separate drawer for panties , one for her bras and another one for pantyhose and stockings. I sniffed the piles of underwear to get a scent of Stephanie and a fresh and fragrant aroma awakened my senses.

I ran my hands through the first drawer and thrilled as my fingers encountered panties and thongs in cotton, satin, silk and some really delicate panties with ribbons and bows. The colours and textures were amazing and my cock was starting to erect at the thoughts of Stephanie's pussy and ass being encased by such loveliness.

Her drawer containing her bras revealed a variety of styles from regular ones, seamless bras, embroided bras to front clasp bras, see through ones and even a cheeky little peep-hole bra. Yet again the colours were fabulous, the textures sublime! I found a beautiful black baby doll with pink ribbons at the bottom of the drawer and also 2 camisole; one black and one white.

Finally I moved on to her pantyhose and stocking drawer where I found tights, stockings, hold ups, fishnets and a pretty cream lace body stocking. I also found 2 garter belts which I must admit are a personal favourite of mine!

I removed my clothes and pulled on a a pair of black see through panties and a matching bra; I clipped on a black garter belt and a pair of black seamed stockings. All I needed now was a pair of heels. I am a size 7 and luckily Stephanie is the same size as me. So I finished my look with a nice pair of her black patent heels.

I stood in front of a full length mirror in the bedroom and admired the lingerie which now hugged my body, all the time imagining Stephanie standing in front of the same mirror admiring her own body. I ran my hands up and down the beautiful stockings and they felt great against my skin, my cock was straining hard against the flimsy fabric of the panties. I ran my hands up over my chest and pinched my nipples through the bra thinking about how Stephanie's perky titties and puffy pink nipples must sit delightfully in it when she is wearing it.

I started to stroke my cock now and went over to the bed to lie down. I noticed a strand of long dark hair on one of the pillows and reckoned this was the side where Stephanie slept. I lay down taking in her scent from the pillow, a faint trace of her perfume remained. On the ground beside the bed, I noticed a small white bundle and upon closer inspection I found it to be a small pair of white cotton panties in a bunch. They must have been worn the day before Stephanie went on vacation and were dropped hastily as they were getting out the door to the airport.

Picking them up, I put them up to my nose for a sniff and found a tangy, musky aroma which was from Stephanie's pussy being so close to them all day. I put them over my face and began to stroke my cock faster and faster, running my hands over my body and rubbing my stocking clad legs together to make a beautiful swishing sound. As I got more and more excited, I put the crotch of the panties in my mouth and began to suck hard on it, taking in the taste of Stephanie's pussy which drove me over the edge. I cum quite alot which spurted over the panties and bra I was wearing and some even went on the black stockings.

I hung around for a while and tried some other items and cum time and time again until I was empty. I brought the cum stained lingerie home with me to wash so that I could replace it so as not to be noticed when they got back.

When i reached home, I had many plans in store for myself for the 2 weeks of house sitting and the Tans' not around in Singapore!

To be continued
Old 19-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bi_cumsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice stories baby... i have always found XD girls intriguing....fun....and sexy. u sound like that
Old 19-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 13
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

camping here waiting for more....
pls cont..
Old 21-04-2011, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kinkboy2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The first time!

hey sheryl what happened we were supposed to meet ?
about me ..i;m big with a fetish for womedn clothes ..been with ladyboys ....
quie excited about meeting u ...
Old 22-04-2011, 05:50 AM
Samster

Re: The first time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkboy2003 View Post
hey sheryl what happened we were supposed to meet ?
about me ..i;m big with a fetish for womedn clothes ..been with ladyboys ....
quie excited about meeting u ...
Were we suppose to meet? don't recall any plans being made nor chatting with you. lolx
Old 09-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -119 / Power: 0
EMDave EMDave

I wanna try a BJ from a crossdresser cus i haven had it before Someone PM me can???
Old 29-05-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

Hi boys! I am back! Had some issues to settle so I was gone on a hiatus. gonna update more stuff here soon. hopefully i can continue my story too. =)
Old 18-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
germani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi sheryl,
hows eveything...?

any new exciting stories to be told...
hope to hear more from u...

cheers!
Old 20-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherylXD View Post
Hi boys! I am back! Had some issues to settle so I was gone on a hiatus. gonna update more stuff here soon. hopefully i can continue my story too. =)
Welcome back sis!! And looking forward to more of your erotic stories, Thanks & cheers .....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 21-06-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

Beware of this PILOT!

http://sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=329301
NUMBER: 85437430

Said that he want to meet me, so I prepared and changed and went out to meet him at 10.30pm. When i reach the agreed location for meet up, the asshole didn't bother replying my sms when I told him i reached already. I called him and he never picked up my call. So I left the place and went home. So infuriated with this kind of fucked face assholes. It's because of this kind of people I dare not meet much people from the net.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

Its been a long long time guys!

How has everyone been? =)
Old 01-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
charles11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Sherly,
Still looking forward for your sexy story.....

hope we can meet someday.
Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1