The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-10-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
From manhood1900

Intentional zaogeng
Wah, like that also got!
Old 26-10-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

My new intern always sat in her dress with her legs slightly too apart. Told her about it and got a nice surprise.
Old 26-10-2017, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Care to share more on ur intern pls?
Old 26-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
amazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyamazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Was at a coffeshop buying dinner the other day.... saw a lady with white short dress finding a place to sit. was thinking short dress sure got chance to get a glimpse of her zaogeng.

I was standing pretending to look at phone and glancing to where she going. Bingo, she sat down right in front of me at an angle where i can surely see her zaogeng..... She sat down and moved her legs into the seat, I saw a lacy black panty and when she crossed her legs.... slowly, I get to see it for a little longer.....

Nice lacy black panty.....too bad food's ready got to go.... if only I had ordered to eat there.....
Old 26-10-2017, 11:16 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
My new intern always sat in her dress with her legs slightly too apart. Told her about it and got a nice surprise.
You got a view and any thank you surprise?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 26-10-2017, 05:28 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing1234 View Post
Was at a coffeshop buying dinner the other day.... saw a lady with white short dress finding a place to sit. was thinking short dress sure got chance to get a glimpse of her zaogeng.

I was standing pretending to look at phone and glancing to where she going. Bingo, she sat down right in front of me at an angle where i can surely see her zaogeng..... She sat down and moved her legs into the seat, I saw a lacy black panty and when she crossed her legs.... slowly, I get to see it for a little longer.....

Nice lacy black panty.....too bad food's ready got to go.... if only I had ordered to eat there.....
Order more
Old 26-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
33truie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can share the surprise with us?
Old 26-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

good job bro! feel shiok like kena jackpot hor....?

Quote:

Old 27-10-2017, 06:54 AM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33truie View Post
Can share the surprise with us?
After I told her about it she began to warm up to me because she know I was not as cold as she thought to be. So fast forward to my company team building. She was in her dress and again she exposed herself while we were doing the challanges. Difference this time round she was pressing and rubbing against me. After the games I whispered “stop teasing me”. We ended up bonking in a room and finished the session with a messy cum on face, boobs and bra.
Old 27-10-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Naiseeeee....
Old 27-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
amazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyamazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
good job bro! feel shiok like kena jackpot hor....?
Yes you are right bro..... got lucky jackpot that day...😆😆
Old 27-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
YellowSky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYellowSky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

What a waste you should have eaten there and to take pictures of her .
Old 27-10-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
damdan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After I told her about it she began to warm up to me because she know I was not as cold as she thought to be. So fast forward to my company team building. She was in her dress and again she exposed herself while we were doing the challanges. Difference this time round she was pressing and rubbing against me. After the games I whispered “stop teasing me”. We ended up bonking in a room and finished the session with a messy cum on face, boobs and bra.
Nice! Any more encounters after that?
Old 27-10-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damdan View Post
Nice! Any more encounters after that?
It’s a on and off thing. She started wearing thicker dresses, tops and jackets so I can cum on her boobs inside her clothes if I want. Just had a violent gagging bj and quickie during lunch today to let off some frustrations.

She told me I went so hard she kept cumming but I tore her pussy opening too
Old 27-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSky View Post
What a waste you should have eaten there and to take pictures of her .
Returned 30 green apples to you bro ... thanks for exchanging with me ... cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1