The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 18-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
and this, my prized catch this trip.

Wrong image uploaded.

21 years old
Petite
Slim
Handful boobs

Just look at the boobs.
Old 18-12-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Out of Topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I am just back from Colombia. I think most ones will appreciate if I share this pic

Taken with my phone in my room around 4am just one week ago, then edited just a bit (cropped, converted to b&w, added some black to hide the pendal and bracelet, in the remote case this photo might circulate on the web and finally be seen by someone who might recognize them)
Bro Black Page, that is one fine pair of titties...!
Old 19-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Anyway, when I met up with bro, he gave me a thumb down and said the masseu said have dick massage but cannot cum. Cum, must pay.

Double wtf. Complained to the gro (SaSa) who attended to us. She can only say sorry and will talk to the masseu.

This brief post is to warn bros of potential pattern they will play. Price paid is 233+k, cheap if included full HJ. But, it's expensive for our trip yesterday.
Thank you for the heads up.

Hehehe...i have always said that in Batam,whenever business is good, standard of service drops and over further time,it will be dropping tremendously. Good for a one or two time try but at a later time,price will eventually goes up and standard of service will most likely drop and remain at rock bottom.

Anyway,just to relate a friend's experience i brought there last week. He goes for the same package as you and end up being "upsold" by the massage girl to use some special aroma oil for the HJ and paying extra 50k on his bill. I believe more of such pattern/s from their girls will slowly step in.

Most of their girls were from all over the massage places all over Batam and i believe the girl your friend met could have come from ex. Keyza, hehehe...the one my friend took could have come from Delta Spa and the one i took,works there for about 3 years in the same spa. So,standard of service may vary.

Delta is known for upselling all the crap to customers

Keyza is known for not allowing customer to cum,and if want to cum,must pay extra.

Girls who work more than a year there understands and will be able to portrait the place's culture better.

One more thing you will have to take note on,that is ONLY their package has 40% off during happy hour,the rest of their other add-on or extra things,has zero discount (and they arent exactly cheap,for your info). So its naturally why they will try to up-sell whatever they have,just that for now,they are STILL not yet as aggressive as Delta Spa.

Its NOT a matter of 'if', its MORE a matter of 'when' that day will come,hehehe...

I am speaking base on having tried that place 4 times and i dwell-ed in it for a bit,interacting with the staffs (and some other massage girls) who could speak English. I may just go back to my regular men's spa,hehehe...if this one is pronounced 'Delta' in Batam later,hehehe...

(at least my regular men's spa got no algae in their pools,hehehe..)

Quote:
So, is it or is it not recommended to sign up their member?
Sorry bro,i cannot answer this one yet becos i have yet reach any final agreement during my negotiation with the hotel and it will be only after my CNY 2017 trip can i answer your question.

Do note that when i reply if it is "recommended" to sign up as member or not,i will usually need to emphasis if its for myself as a member or the public being a member or a friend being a member.

I dont quicken my pace to get their silver membership for no reason, as i already expected their price increase before they started it (if you read my older summaries). And now,i am more than halfway towards Gold membership whereby their free room voucher will be able to cover most part of their price increase (but not all).

Note that i now get 15 points per night stay and 10 nights there gives me a free night voucher.

Hope that helps answer your question for now.

Quote:
The last 2 weekends that I'm there, L Hotel last week and Lai Lai Hotel this week, I'm fine with both hotel-wise. Only downer is that the location of L Hotel is damn out of the way..
Utama,Hans Inn,Da Vienna,Biz and maybe even Hotel 18 were all pretty good in term of service standard,room condition/s and location. But again,it really depends on how one adjust their mentality. If i holds the same staying in "Utama,Hans Inn,Da Vienna,Biz and Hotel 18" mentality and i compare it with staying in Formosa,i may just take Formosa Hotel anytime becos the difference doesnt vary much. So, why stick to something less familiar with lesser controls.

BUT,here's the key problem,my expectation for Formosa Hotel is way higher than most others. You and most bros here will not have a problem,but i need something in their hotel that ONLY they have. Yes,no other hotels in Batam has it. And i prefer to keep 'that part' to myself.

Forget L-hotel,dont waste time there if you do not have means of transporting yourself from point A to point B fast and efficient enough. I have drop Biz from my list and what i am left of my back up hotels were only Utama and Da Vienna,hehehe... when i drop a back-up,i usually eyed for another spare,hehehe...kiasu ma.

Batam Harbour Hotel
(at Harbour Bay)

The photos i put up above is what interest me when i 1st see their hotel for the 1st time,hehehe...their smallest room is 38 square meter,hehehe...biggest is 65 square meter. Enough space to play hide and seek with 2 girls in it,hehehe...

Its weakness,its quite a distance to the cheonging places i preferred, eg. booking joints,massage shops etc. The good thing is,its near ferry terminal and Harbor Bay Mall.

You can now imagine nono1973 in Blitz theater's sweet box, using his right arm to hug girl A and his left arm to hug girl B now,hehehe...or i can put it in other words,inside the theater's sweet box after lights off,right hand squeeze girl A's right breast and left hand squeeze girl B's left breast. Perfect!! Hehehe...

Looking forward for year 2017 in Batam now,hehehe...Batam island,a land of endless possibilities and wonders.

* i talk only,usually no action. So please dont believe me,hehehe...

** Harbour Hotel also quite expensive at an average S$60+ per night,so i have to figure out on how to drop their price 1st. (reminds me when i 1st time go Batam,formosa also nearly S$70,hehehe...)

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-12-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

I was asked what oil i want, which I replied the normal one. I didn't ask where she's from. But, my friend's girl is from King's.

Anyway, yes, I'm quite adjustable when it comes to hotel standard. As long as the bed is comfortable, air-conditioning is cold when needed, shower is hot when needed, the rest, I'm not too particular. Surprised that you drop Biz Hotel. Thought from the readings here, that hotel is quite good with booking joints nearby. I think I read it from this piggy's post.
Old 19-12-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
AsuraWrath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Oh well,you will need to fight a battle,replenish,fight another battle again,and then replenish and so on..and during this process,when the mood/excitement of battling starts to get deep into your blood and soul, the "battle" itself becomes an enjoyment,you will want more.

The weakness of myself would be, I may get overly confident at times hence the constant need to remind myself to exercise some self-control.
Good advise abv,mind i ask if i can use the pic on tis post?

U manually made it yrself,tats y i need to ask,cos the one i got online is lesser res & smaller.

Thx bro.
Old 19-12-2016, 02:54 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Just look at the boobs.
Is she Eren?

Note: this is just plain deprecable trolling
Old 19-12-2016, 02:56 AM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Out of Topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Bro Black Page, that is one fine pair of titties...!
I posted just for the enjoyment of everyone. Cheers!

PS: I take this opportunity to remind everyone that, when replying a post including a photo, it would be better to REMOVE the image from the quoted post. How? Just remove the IMG line from the text included between codewords QUOTE and /QUOTE.
Thanks.
Old 19-12-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is she Eren?

Note: this is just plain deprecable trolling
She's not Eren. Troll or not troll, this board is just for entertainment.

Last edited by miumiu6464; 19-12-2016 at 03:15 AM.
Old 19-12-2016, 03:27 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
She's not Eren. Troll or not troll, this board is just for entertainment.
Maybe it was not clear? Sorry for that.
I meant MY POST was just plain deprecable trolling!
That was obviously a joke. I don't really want to be a troll. I wrote that note in small letters, exactly to avoid that someone could take my post seriously and reply "yes", "no", "maybe", "she looks like",...
I just wanted to make some people smile. I think she looks like the girl in the photo, because she's petite, and since so many had bad time with her, I guess many would love to bang her merciless as in your photo.
Yes, because as you say this board is just for our entertainment. We are here to have some relax, right?

Definition of trolling from Urban Dictionary:
The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.
The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
Trolling requires decieving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccesful troll.
(.......)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling
If you read the full definion at the link above, there are fabulous examples of trolling.
Old 19-12-2016, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe it was not clear? Sorry for that.
I meant MY POST was just plain deprecable trolling!
That was obviously a joke. I don't really want to be a troll. I wrote that note in small letters, exactly to avoid that someone could take my post seriously and reply "yes", "no", "maybe", "she looks like",...
I just wanted to make some people smile. I think she looks like the girl in the photo, because she's petite, and since so many had bad time with her, I guess many would love to bang her merciless as in your photo.
Yes, because as you say this board is just for our entertainment. We are here to have some relax, right?
Thanks for the English lesson. There, I told you I'm not educated.

Last edited by miumiu6464; 19-12-2016 at 06:50 AM.
Old 19-12-2016, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My BEDfast

Bubur kacang Ijo + ketan hitam
With 2 teluk ayam kampong.

Last edited by BFOMF5; 19-12-2016 at 09:53 AM.
Old 19-12-2016, 07:26 AM
Samster

What is kartan?

Can't find it via Google Translate and it suggest kartun to me, which means "cartoon"?

You watching cartoon while having breakfast?
Old 19-12-2016, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
What is kartan?

Can't find it via Google Translate and it suggest kartun to me, which means "cartoon"?

You watching cartoon while having breakfast?
Sorry wrong spelling
ketan = glutinous
Old 19-12-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Hi uncle, Aaron Kwok in 1 of the movie screened in btm got sing 1 veri nice song called 就是孙悟空.

listen 4 a bit, no good no recommend here.
Yes bro. Aaron kwok sang quite well too. But sad though. Due to $$ most of the HK actors run road and join Middle Kingdom counterpart. If talk about movies i prefer to watch HK actors than PRC actors.
Old 19-12-2016, 10:29 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Indo holidays for year 2017

Bro here can start planning liao...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1