The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3046  
Old 10-05-2024, 12:52 PM
Senorita9876 Senorita9876 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2023
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 2
Senorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovebkk View Post
Totally agreed. G44's attitude is a total turn-off for me. I will not RTF no matter how beautiful she is. She even told me that she hate people giving her good review on SBF. WTF is that?

The girls make enough just servicing the Indian and bangla workers

The workers don’t have much expectation on service, as long as can fuck hard and cum can already. They normally cum very fast also so for the girls it’s much easier. Sometimes don’t even need to fuck, just suck their raw dick 1 minute they prob fire off already.

You can say they have a love hate relationship with the workers haha

Therefore the girls here don’t need the business from locals - who typically take longer to cum especially with condom. If take very long to fire, either book multiple session or go dome 1 I guess. Here is really fuck and go. The nicer girls may allow you to rest a while

There have been many times I turn up at the house and simply told by the uncle that either wait 1 hour or more (and no guarantee cos maybe customer extend) or if I go late at night like 10/11pm (even though the house close at 2am) that the popular girls like 44 or 99 are no more.
  #3047  
Old 10-05-2024, 01:10 PM
Darrengoh8 Darrengoh8 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2023
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Darrengoh8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovebkk View Post
Totally agreed. G44's attitude is a total turn-off for me. I will not RTF no matter how beautiful she is. She even told me that she hate people giving her good review on SBF. WTF is that?
Because per house and anti vice rules, even bbbj is not allowed. But actually all the popular girls or in fact all the girls do bbbj la
  #3048  
Old 10-05-2024, 09:21 PM
TheIdesOfMarch's Avatar
TheIdesOfMarch TheIdesOfMarch is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Not In Singapore
Posts: 1,507
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Dropped by to check JM14 out after reading that it has reopened. As luck would have it, just nice when I am back in town for a short holiday.

Picked G8 (Pang). Late 20s petite tanned young MILF type who used to work in a nuru massage place in Bangkok. Natural B cup boobs with slight sag, but very nice erect nipples good for sucking and autotuning. Cheerful and slight ting tong personality (she sucked on my fingers mimicking a BJ during the teasing foreplay without me initiating it which was a pleasant surprise), and surprisingly good English standard considering the usual level of English for Thai girls in GL and in JM14 in the past. Not shaven but not messy down below, is very vocal in expressing her enjoyment of being eaten out and fucked hard (and doesn't feel like it's acted either; if she's acting then she can win an award alr for how convincing it is).

Excellent oral skills, no gag reflex no teeth feel and even offered hot and cold BBBJ without me asking. Pumped her hard and fast in missionary and doggy, her meaty ass is excellent and drove me to finish in double quick time.

Overall for looks and skills I'd rate 7/10 across the board. G8 Pang does strike me as someone who with time can be cultivated to become the new angpai for this house.

Good start for this house. Saw some of the other girls when I was coming in and leaving tonight. Good mix of MILF types and two slim SYT types. All in all, the old JM14 is happily still the same.
  #3049  
Old 10-05-2024, 10:16 PM
MichaelWinn MichaelWinn is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 3,581
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Dropped by to check JM14 out after reading that it has reopened. As luck would have it, just nice when I am back in town for a short holiday.

Picked G8 (Pang). Late 20s petite tanned young MILF type who used to work in a nuru massage place in Bangkok. Natural B cup boobs with slight sag, but very nice erect nipples good for sucking and autotuning. Cheerful and slight ting tong personality (she sucked on my fingers mimicking a BJ during the teasing foreplay without me initiating it which was a pleasant surprise), and surprisingly good English standard considering the usual level of English for Thai girls in GL and in JM14 in the past. Not shaven but not messy down below, is very vocal in expressing her enjoyment of being eaten out and fucked hard (and doesn't feel like it's acted either; if she's acting then she can win an award alr for how convincing it is).

Excellent oral skills, no gag reflex no teeth feel and even offered hot and cold BBBJ without me asking. Pumped her hard and fast in missionary and doggy, her meaty ass is excellent and drove me to finish in double quick time.

Overall for looks and skills I'd rate 7/10 across the board. G8 Pang does strike me as someone who with time can be cultivated to become the new angpai for this house.

Good start for this house. Saw some of the other girls when I was coming in and leaving tonight. Good mix of MILF types and two slim SYT types. All in all, the old JM14 is happily still the same.
Comfirmed ..jm 14 is finally open..just went..most of the girls in the tank look very busty...the first five girls in the tank literally boobs spilling .out.yummy
  #3050  
Old 10-05-2024, 10:52 PM
TheIdesOfMarch's Avatar
TheIdesOfMarch TheIdesOfMarch is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Not In Singapore
Posts: 1,507
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Comfirmed ..jm 14 is finally open..just went..most of the girls in the tank look very busty...the first five girls in the tank literally boobs spilling .out.yummy
Who did you pick? Yes this batch a lot of them are busty. Whether is real or not real is a different story though!
  #3051  
Old 10-05-2024, 11:22 PM
MichaelWinn MichaelWinn is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 3,581
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Who did you pick? Yes this batch a lot of them are busty. Whether is real or not real is a different story though!
Intially wanted to take g8 as per your recommendation but she was working...the guy extended...the crowd was getting longer...decided not to wait and had to go for an appt elsewhere...the next few days should be long queue as the girls look so busty and yummy...
  #3052  
Old 10-05-2024, 11:49 PM
Amychean Amychean is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Molek

What the SYT numbers??
  #3053  
Old 11-05-2024, 01:58 PM
MichaelWinn MichaelWinn is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 3,581
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Last night saw ten girls in the tank..the most busty ones sitting facing the front..there is already a long queue for g8 pang...okt told me last night they operating 12pm to 12am at the moment...if any changes they will update...
  #3054  
Old 11-05-2024, 02:21 PM
cassano10 cassano10 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,317
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Last night saw ten girls in the tank..the most busty ones sitting facing the front..there is already a long queue for g8 pang...okt told me last night they operating 12pm to 12am at the moment...if any changes they will update...
Knn u wanna be promoter for the house at least provide some useful info like gal numbers, natural/enhanced boobs. Have baby damage bo.

My intel went to try 1 of the gals n commented nowhere near previous jm14 standard.

You talk machiam never talk. 刷存在感?Really piece of fake thrash.
__________________
Min 8 points for Exchange. Thank you!
  #3055  
Old 11-05-2024, 02:35 PM
TheIdesOfMarch's Avatar
TheIdesOfMarch TheIdesOfMarch is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Not In Singapore
Posts: 1,507
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Knn u wanna be promoter for the house at least provide some useful info like gal numbers, natural/enhanced boobs. Have baby damage bo.

My intel went to try 1 of the gals n commented nowhere near previous jm14 standard.

You talk machiam never talk. 刷存在感?Really piece of fake thrash.
Let's be fair la, none of the girls in GL are close to what standards used to be prior to Covid. That is the reality. If you're talking about girls service not anywhere near the standards JM14 was infamous for in the past, bear in mind that they just reopened after being shut for a few months; houses don't get shut in GL for innocent reasons so it's normal that for now they're playing by SOP and not full havoc mode as we are familiar with in the past.

Give it a month or two, then see how things fully reestablish themselves. If die die you want girls with looks similar to last time standards for Thai girls in GL, you may as well just go Dome 1.
  #3056  
Old 11-05-2024, 03:12 PM
legskin 17 legskin 17 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 133
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
legskin 17 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jalan Molek

Just went down 1 hour ago.

Uncle slim down alot. Maybe stress. Hahahaha.

When I went, saw 6-7 lady. Pick G4. Only she have no makeup.
Service wise 7/10.

Did saw G8. But she looks pump to me , that why din pick her.

Din see any syt la. Those I saw is average looking.
  #3057  
Old 11-05-2024, 03:27 PM
Render Render is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2024
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 1
Render is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRender is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Let's be fair la, none of the girls in GL are close to what standards used to be prior to Covid. That is the reality. If you're talking about girls service not anywhere near the standards JM14 was infamous for in the past, bear in mind that they just reopened after being shut for a few months; houses don't get shut in GL for innocent reasons so it's normal that for now they're playing by SOP and not full havoc mode as we are familiar with in the past.

Give it a month or two, then see how things fully reestablish themselves. If die die you want girls with looks similar to last time standards for Thai girls in GL, you may as well just go Dome 1.
Yeah this makes sense. Last thing the house want is kena shut down so fast. The fact that still got bbbj is not bad already. Went to another house last night and kena cbj, super pissed off went to jm8 (since jm14 already closed) to get my bbbj and fuck
  #3058  
Old 11-05-2024, 04:12 PM
Geylangwander3 Geylangwander3 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
Posts: 235
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Let's be fair la, none of the girls in GL are close to what standards used to be prior to Covid. That is the reality. If you're talking about girls service not anywhere near the standards JM14 was infamous for in the past, bear in mind that they just reopened after being shut for a few months; houses don't get shut in GL for innocent reasons so it's normal that for now they're playing by SOP and not full havoc mode as we are familiar with in the past.

Give it a month or two, then see how things fully reestablish themselves. If die die you want girls with looks similar to last time standards for Thai girls in GL, you may as well just go Dome 1.
Im still enjoying the so called old golden standards hohoho, and with a syt too. You just need to know where to find it. Also i no longer post much info in the forum, just got funny bros always sabotage and make nonsense posts

Dome 1 raw is just too dangerous with no testing of the girl, if you want to raw dome 1 you better be on PreP beforehand and not just in your imaginaton

Btw last year 2023 new hiv case was up 10% compared to 2022
__________________
Hep B vaccine is cheap and avail at most neighbourhood clinic, DSC clinic

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.

Last edited by Geylangwander3; 11-05-2024 at 04:32 PM.
  #3059  
Old 11-05-2024, 06:01 PM
TheIdesOfMarch's Avatar
TheIdesOfMarch TheIdesOfMarch is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Not In Singapore
Posts: 1,507
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
Just went down 1 hour ago.

Uncle slim down alot. Maybe stress. Hahahaha.
Now that you mention it... Yes the tall one really did slim down now no more pot belly. Lol. He actually remembered me despite me not having been back to JM14 for more than 2 years. One of the nicer house bosses in GL I'd say.
  #3060  
Old 11-05-2024, 08:11 PM
legskin 17 legskin 17 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 133
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
legskin 17 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Now that you mention it... Yes the tall one really did slim down now no more pot belly. Lol. He actually remembered me despite me not having been back to JM14 for more than 2 years. One of the nicer house bosses in GL I'd say.
Hahaha. Yup. Can try every gal a day. See who is good. But I'm will skip G8, unless she slim down a bit. . 5555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spa in Taman Molek ? Johnny3334 JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] 0 10-10-2017 10:54 AM
Baby/Bebe previously from jalan suka/molek Mario825 The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene 0 30-08-2017 09:43 AM
Bump into Wife/GF/relatives when jalan jalan with WL gf HuiGe3387 Adult Discussions about SEX 62 18-07-2005 02:26 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph