The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Torso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recurrence Ulcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asusp4 View Post
To threadstarter, yoir body is really heaty which means you need cooling water such as Leng Liong or pure coconut water with a pinch of salt. Even with the above being said,u need to make sure u do not exceed the sleeping time. U can Check up the tcm website on different timing where the organs work to repair your body. Hope it helps.
I am heaty but I do not fall sick easily...just recurrence ulcer, 1/2 at a time, sometimes more... how much of cooling water should I drink?

Also does the Yeo's wintermelon tea or the chrysanthemum tea works?

then what time do you sleep? but other ppl sleep late but no ulcer?
Old 26-01-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occam View Post
Constantly since 2020s and you have not went to see a doctor yet ?
nothing major happened yet....... only like 1/2 ulcers like that......
Old 26-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

do you take protein powder? or drink milk a lot of milk?

if so, stop taking diary products. it will cause inflammation.
Old 26-01-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
do you take protein powder? or drink milk a lot of milk?

if so, stop taking diary products. it will cause inflammation.
protein powder no, almost daily 2 eggs but not sure if this affect. fish also. but doubt the protein is as high as the powder form....

milk not so much previously, but soya milk in the past year yes. but not 1 day 1 bottle soya milk kind
Old 28-01-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
try stopping egg intake for a while.

im not sure whether that is the reason, but you should try to narrow down a food that may be a trigger to your ulcer.

i have been suffering from bad acne and ulcer for years. acne was like a weekly affair, and ulcer was whenever i took texas chicken.

my colleagues told me texas chicken oil is not changed regularly, hence might cause heatiness in the body. i stopped taking texas.

as for milk and protein shake, after many years of diary milk and whey protein, one day, I decided to go vegan on my protein intake. then suddenly all my acne stopped, and my dry heel also doesnt crack as often.

from then on, i stopped taking diary protein or milk. but small portion of latte was ok with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torso View Post
protein powder no, almost daily 2 eggs but not sure if this affect. fish also. but doubt the protein is as high as the powder form....

milk not so much previously, but soya milk in the past year yes. but not 1 day 1 bottle soya milk kind
Old 30-01-2024, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
try stopping egg intake for a while.

im not sure whether that is the reason, but you should try to narrow down a food that may be a trigger to your ulcer.

i have been suffering from bad acne and ulcer for years. acne was like a weekly affair, and ulcer was whenever i took texas chicken.

my colleagues told me texas chicken oil is not changed regularly, hence might cause heatiness in the body. i stopped taking texas.

as for milk and protein shake, after many years of diary milk and whey protein, one day, I decided to go vegan on my protein intake. then suddenly all my acne stopped, and my dry heel also doesnt crack as often.

from then on, i stopped taking diary protein or milk. but small portion of latte was ok with me.
but 2021 time i never have daily egg intake eh.. then also have like frequent 1-2/3 ulcer recurrence...

now my 2 big ulcers (1 inner lip and 1 tip of tongue) heal liao, now at the lower side of jaw there got 1 small one and another deep at wisdom teeth there under tongue also got -,-

tryna sleep before 1.30am daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1