The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
physco28 is Cool - loads of Potential
Is a thai life partner better than a singapore one?

Hi all,

Wanna ask bros for advice about a thai life partner. Is she way better that a singapore life partner with ever demanding with no limits and ridiculous requirements which cannot be met 1.

Had a bad experience with a singapore life partner b4.
Old 26-06-2010, 02:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is a thai life partner better than a singapore one?

Nationality has nothing to do with it. It's all about the individual.

The formula for finding a good life partner is simple :

1) DON'T marry a girl you meet at a bar, KTV or brothel. You're asking for trouble. It doesn't make any difference whether she's from Thailand, China, India, Sweden or Mars. Girls found in such places are bad news.

2) DO marry a girl who has a social conscience and a good heart. You can easily tell from the way she treats those around her. EG if she treats her family well, chances are she will be the same with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by physco28 View Post
Hi all,

Wanna ask bros for advice about a thai life partner. Is she way better that a singapore life partner with ever demanding with no limits and ridiculous requirements which cannot be met 1.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-06-2010, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Nationality has nothing to do with it. It's all about the individual.

The formula for finding a good life partner is simple :

1) DON'T marry a girl you meet at a bar, KTV or brothel. You're asking for trouble. It doesn't make any difference whether she's from Thailand, China, India, Sweden or Mars. Girls found in such places are bad news.

2) DO marry a girl who has a social conscience and a good heart. You can easily tell from the way she treats those around her. EG if she treats her family well, chances are she will be the same with you.
bros... girls working in ktv or brothel treats you or others around her good because they are trying to kc you or those around her...most of them don't have a family...they're are created out of rock... they don't have any father or mother... so therefore they don't have family to show their love...

that's what our so call boss assume...

just my 2 cents

Last edited by dyelook; 26-06-2010 at 02:43 AM.
Old 26-06-2010, 03:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bros... girls working in ktv or brothel treats you or others around her good because they are trying to kc you or those around her...most of them don't have a family...they're are created out of rock... they don't have any father or mother... so therefore they don't have family to show their love...

that's what our so call boss assume...

just my 2 cents
You've missed the point entirely.

Girls who make good wives are those who show a sense of responsibilty towards family and friends. For example, if she treats her parents with respect, doesn't lie to them, takes charge of various aspects of running a home etc, then chances are she'll do the same once she's married.

On the other hand if she's quarrelsome, sleeps late while other members of the family wake up early to do housework, constantly lies to her parents and other family members etc, then you can expect the same attitude after a few years of marriage.

How a girl treats YOU during courtship is no indication whatsoever of how the relationship will pan out over the years.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 26-06-2010, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 16
Chengdu dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
On the other hand if she's quarrelsome, sleeps late while other members of the family wake up early to do housework, constantly lies to her parents and other family members etc, then you can expect the same attitude after a few years of marriage.

How a girl treats YOU during courtship is no indication whatsoever of how the relationship will pan out over the years.
Most PRC girls is like what you mentioned. During courtship, she treated you very nice & caring after married
(less than a year) she turned into monster
Old 26-06-2010, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

courtship is 1 thing, marriage is another irregardless the nationality of yr partner.
wat u fel during courtship wouldn't be wat u get aft marriage.
Old 26-06-2010, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You've missed the point entirely.

Girls who make good wives are those who show a sense of responsibilty towards family and friends. For example, if she treats her parents with respect, doesn't lie to them, takes charge of various aspects of running a home etc, then chances are she'll do the same once she's married.

boss.. think what you assume is all fl are bad... me have nothing to say..

Last edited by dyelook; 26-06-2010 at 07:02 AM.
Old 26-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Scyth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all,

All things being equal, girls from developing countries tend to be less demanding and more easily content. Probably due to social dynamics in play. But only generally speaking, does not applies across the board.
Old 26-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
boss.. think what you assume is all fl are bad... me have nothing to say..
Good girls don't turn to prostitution. Those who do are the ones who want to earn a quick buck with minimum effort.

Don't get conned by the sob stories many whore come up with to justify their actions. No matter how tough life can be, there are always alternatives to selling ones bodies.

Many here have grandparents or great grandparents who put 10 children through school by working 20 hours a day as amahs, washerwomen, seamstresses and so on. They could have opted for the world's oldest profession but they chose hard work instead.

Old 26-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chengdu dog View Post
Most PRC girls is like what you mentioned. During courtship, she treated you very nice & caring after married
(less than a year) she turned into monster
Like what the boss had said, nationality has nothing with this. Are u married to a PRC in the first place? I am, and definitely not like what u say. A good example of a famous "monster" is, remember the lady who kick and bash a brother's groin besides a car in a video and created a big hooha in the press? i don't think she is a PRC.
Old 26-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi all,

Any nationalities are better than sg spoil princess
Old 26-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually women want to marry up the social ladder and men want to marry within the same or higher social ladder. There are exceptions when true love is invloved. Is thai girl true love? Lust or fantasy? Got your head (top one) on straight? Also, I strongly beleive its better that Han Chinese mate with other Han Chinese or at least East (emphasized) Asians. East means the people of Japan and Korea and in some cases Vietnam (depends). East is not Thailand, Phillipines nor India. Brotehr, this is a whore board in case you dont realize it. Asking about marrying a Thai whore on this board to me means you are losing your mental state of mind. Is there a friend you can talk to to get some help on your sanity? Is your family aware of your situation?
Old 26-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

in any country there are good and bad partners, so dont think can compare
Old 26-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADT007 View Post
Any nationalities are better than sg spoil princess
I very agree..........
Old 26-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

Met a girl who worked as a sales counter assistance in a shopping mall 2 yrs ago when i was working in Korat, Thailand... the feeling of spending time with her is sooooo much diffrent from my singapore life partner. i could never expect my sg 1 to peel prawns for me, help me take food onto my plate and not to mention prepare, tissue for me when i'm done eating... All i do is serve my sg life partner like a low life servant and yet her ever increasing demanding cannot be mad and never appreciate me...

what the heck... i really miss those days spending with my thai gal... she just gave me that warm that i've never felt in singapore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1