The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Liverpool have always upped their game when playing against Chelsea so I believe tonight will be the same. And Salah to torment Chelsea for not giving him opportunities there.
Both teams will be tired but Chelsea have a bigger squad than Liverpool . I expect the game to be tight . I guess it will boil down who can defend better .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-11-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp is playing differently, no Mane, Firmino, Gini... Up front DS, Salah and OX

Liverpool sub team looks better than starting Xl

Old 26-11-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Chelsea is starting with many defensive players. They have a tired squad so hopefully we can take advantage of this.

Wild card will be Mane, Firmino and Lallana to come on in the second half. This feels positive.
Old 26-11-2017, 03:23 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

As mentioned earlier, I favor sacking of Klopp.
Old 26-11-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Shit again.
Waited until 88th minute to make the changes.
Old 26-11-2017, 05:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Fair result, decent enough play against a side of real quality(Hazard in particular) and steel(Kante in particular).

But Klopp needs to bring in subs earlier. I understand reluctance when it's just kids on the bench but Mane and Lallana should not be introduced with 5 minutes to play and Chelsea showing frailty with balls through the middle and over the top.

With that added pressure Chelsea either would have been opened further chasing a goal or playing more deep and killing the clock absorbing pressure. I really don't understand what Jurgen's seeing when not going to the bench sooner??

Shout out to Moreno for bouncing back after that stinker on Tuesday night! Good to see the Ox given a rare start, so too Daniel although in his case he unfortunately looks like lacking in sharpness.

We still need a proper solid Captain to give us that spine though!!

Big shout out and respect to Salah for not acting like a child against a former employer after he scored. Class player that Liverpool have bought
Old 26-11-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Do you agree with the player ratings for the Liverpool 1 - 1 Chelsea game.

Player ratings

Liverpool: Mignolet (6), Milner (6), Coutinho (6), Salah (8), Gomez (7), Henderson (7), Sturridge (6), Klavan (6), Moreno (6), Oxlade-Chamberlain (6), Matip (6).

Subs: Wijnaldum (6), Mane (6), Lallana (6)

Man of the match: Salah (Liverpool)
Old 26-11-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

By Gary Rose
BBC Sport

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp said he was "angry" that his side were unable to make a substitution before Willian equalised to earn Chelsea a 1-1 draw at Anfield.

Klopp was trying to bring on Adam Lallana when Willian, who scored twice in a 4-0 win at Qarabag in the Champions League on Wednesday, struck in the 85th minute as what appeared to be a cross looped over Simon Mignolet and into the far corner.

"I was angry because we wanted to change the system but the referee didn't give us the opportunity," the German told BT Sport.

"I don't know what he thought in this moment, he told me something about taking too long, I don't understand it.

"How can we take too long? We didn't want to time waste, we wanted to change the system and that's why I was angry."

The goal denied Mohamed Salah a dream outcome against his former club after the Liverpool winger had opened the scoring just after the hour with a close-range finish.

That was Salah's 10th goal in just 13 Premier League games this season in what has been a superb start to the Egyptian's Liverpool career.

Salah could even have won it for Liverpool in the final minute but his powerful drive was saved by Thibaut Courtois.

Chelsea are unbeaten in their past seven visits to Anfield, a run stretching back to 2013.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Seniors cannot win but youngsters can.

Chelsea U23s 1-3 Liverpool U23s

Premier League 2, Cobham Training Centre
November 25, 2017

Goals: Hudson-Odoi 21′; Wilson 6′ 71′, Woodburn 41′
Old 26-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

This game was purely JK de fault! Against a packed bus, you don't select mane? Fuvking holding a slim one nil lead for almost the entire game against a team like Chelsea? CB klopp 's intention was a draw game right from the start ! back to mid table again if arsenal win ! No wonder klopp choose pool, Dortmund and pool share the same heritage ! 3 - 4 nil up can become draw game ! Lol!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 26-11-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG!!! My balls were sweating while watching the game especially in the dying minutes. Klopp should have called upon Firmino. Lallana was not a good choice on such occasion. Firmino would have pulled the defenders away allowing Salah and AOC to run into the box!!!

What's with bringing Mane when it was 89 minute on the clock?!?! Mane should be on the field when Willian came in so Chelsea would not have the chance to attack. Liverpool were basically playing knowing the goal from Chelsea is coming soon!!! This is madness!!!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 26-11-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

I do not blame Coutinho if he chooses to leave in the summer. I do not blame Mane or Salah if they choose to leave in the future.

In fact I will not blame any player if they decide to leave the club because based on the performance of the club for the past 5 seasons any player would leave. The future is certainly not good.
Old 26-11-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Really Ah Gong don't know what to say . Ah Gong don't know why Liverpool don't know how to defend and get that 3 points ?

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-11-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
As mentioned earlier, I favor sacking of Klopp.
You must have lost money again .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-11-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
You must have lost money again .
Bo la, I mentioned I gave up on Klopp this season. His fielding of team and last min sub were a joke as a highly rated manager.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1