The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 27-02-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
subyp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fuck with valuables in safe mah.... piles of baht laying around. Tempting people to commit crimes... happens everywhere not only in thailand.
Old 27-02-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
... ...

Old 09-03-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Is that you kelthai ??? ... 55555

So hilarious. So what you win the fight? That is a uncle for goodness sake. Really brainless kid.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Fire at Pattaya nightspot rips through bars as tourists flee

A fire broke out on Saturday (Mar 9) night at a tourist hotspot in Pattaya.

At least two tourists were sent to hospital as several people fled for their lives after a fire spread through Pattaya's Walking Street on Saturday (Mar 9), media reports said.

An explosion at around 10pm caused by an electrical fault set off the flames which destroyed several bars at the red light district packed with revellers, according to the Phuketgazette.

The two tourists were rushed to hospital for smoke inhalation and minor burns, the DailyMail said.

Thaivisa News reported that the fire was brought under control in half an hour.

Dramatic footage of the fire circulating on social media showed people running away from the huge flames that engulfed the area, with screams heard in the background.

*information extracted from channelnewasia..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brotherlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in pattaya from 12-13 april, any bros wanna meet up?? new bird here haha
Old 30-03-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Currently in Pattaya. The best gogo bars are What's Up, Sensations and Palace! Also, check out upstairs vip lounge at Dollhouse, lots of cuties dancing nude except tutus around their waist!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-04-2018, 06:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Currently in Pattaya. The best gogo bars are What's Up, Sensations and Palace! Also, check out upstairs vip lounge at Dollhouse, lots of cuties dancing nude except tutus around their waist!
Oops, seem and sound happening.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-04-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
lol u forgot about windmill and one of my favourite...skyfall. still can't forget my syt i had!
Old 08-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Visited sensations, angelwitch, diamond, dollhouse last nite.
Out of these 4, sensations had the most girls and the quality also the best.
Angelwitch lack of girls and quality the worst. But got shows to keep u entertained.
Will be going to another area for the bars tonight.
Too bad not enough time to try skyfall, windmill and others.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Angelwitch lack of girls and quality the worst. But got shows to keep u entertained.
nice update. Keep it coming after your adventure tonight
Old 08-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Good update, Do you mind share what is the market rate now for agogo. thanks alot

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 10-04-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am going to Pattaya in middle of May 18, any recommendations for AGG or disco?
Thanks.
Old 10-04-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

naemlo who is serving Pattaya premium hold hand serwit so I can direct those who are lazy to read?
Old 10-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
naemlo who is serving Pattaya premium hold hand serwit so I can direct those who are lazy to read?
Pattaya is mine... my bmw, an hour plus can reach.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1