The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of
Ever wrote FR on this forum and then the girl call you to question why you do that?

My friend kanna confronted by the ktv girl. Suspect is another customer read about it and told the girl. The details are explicit because mentioned the time and place of the bonk.
Old 29-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Newbie_chngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever wrote FR on this forum and then the girl call you to question why you do tha

haha, i guess now that they know their performance is up for public review cannot give bad service anymore.
Old 29-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
s7evin is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ever wrote FR on this forum and then the girl call you to question why you do that?

haha. so your friend wrote a bad fr for her izzit? hehe
Old 29-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever wrote FR on this forum and then the girl call you to question why you do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens
My friend kanna confronted by the ktv girl. Suspect is another customer read about it and told the girl. The details are explicit because mentioned the time and place of the bonk.

Free advertisement for the gal wat. Of course lah, they afraid AV come after them.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens
Well, not all WLs are computer illiterate so she may well be monitoring 'her' threads when she knocked off from work. And she will actually know who you are when you write a FR about her, especially when you write a detailed FR. So when you actually post a FR that doesn't please her eyes & she has your contact no., she will naturally call you up. If she doesn't have your no., just pray that she doesn't remember about your FR when you see her again.

P/S: Some prefer to be kept low profile while some enjoy the free advertisement/recommendation.
Old 31-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
Well, not all WLs are computer illiterate so she may well be monitoring 'her' threads when she knocked off from work. .....
Nowadays the younger PRCs are computer literate as they are taking computer courses, and some even check the ktv thread which they work. So be careful .....

Next : None
PM Latest Post : None
Old 31-08-2006, 07:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

maybe yr fren gave a mis-interpreted body statistics of her??!! thats why she so angry...?!
meaning she actually wants ppl to see her as 'C' cup but ended up yr fren post 'A' cup on her?? kekekeke
Old 31-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Ever wrote FR on this forum and then the girl call you to question why you do tha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
Well, not all WLs are computer illiterate so she may well be monitoring 'her' threads when she knocked off from work.
maybe after work, she posted some FRs on herself?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
maybe after work, she posted some FRs on herself?
There's a big possibility on this... Maybe some of the exciting FRs we have read were summitted by them, instead of our cheonging bros out here
Old 05-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lilace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Big Semens....why not put a link to the fr and let the bros here read it here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1