The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
tehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any bros know what happened to EK and Cara from LTD? wanted to try them but found that their ads disappeared
Old 25-02-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehCsiewdai View Post
any bros know what happened to EK and Cara from LTD? wanted to try them but found that their ads disappeared
Went back home long long ago already.

Their old condo kenna neighbour complain too many unknown males walk in and out, they moved for a bit, then RTC for CNY.
Old 25-02-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
peach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Guys, try tis ML today
Name:Xiao Bei
Figure: slim n petite size type w b-c cup
Massage:6.5/10 ( Hardworking but i love hard massage)
Service:7.5/10(Catbath n lay flat on u,boobs massage on your back,HDLY)
Bj: 6.5/10( with cd able to auto roam top)
Damage:$100 included bj n boobs massage ( She said going revised to $110)
Rtm: Mayb ( Wan try other fishes out there)

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-bei-massage/
Old 25-02-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Went back home long long ago already.

Their old condo kenna neighbour complain too many unknown males walk in and out, they moved for a bit, then RTC for CNY.
SO will they still be coming back or gone for good?
Old 26-02-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarng45 View Post
PLEASE AVOID HER At ALL COST, THIS IS MY WARNING!

Appointment at 8pm, reached before 8pm and she only messaged me to go up at 810pm. (have all the smses showing the time). Once reached, still dilly dally, told me was talking to her friend just now, thats why the delay and then tried sending some file to me to check whether her number is working. I looked at the time before i went in shower, around 820pm, so theoretically, session starts once i start shower, even she wants to start the time the moment i stepped in, it was around 815pm.

Before shower, already collected payment 1st, at that moment i expected i will not going to get a good session, and it turned out to be my worst ever, i swear and i had never been so angry to a ML, this is the 1st time i raised my voice. Reason is after the nuru which she was unable to make me cum, due to her poor technique and cannot do this and that. (cannot hug cos she cant slide, din even hug her tight and cannot touch nipples told me most women dun like, which is another BS).

She wanted me to top up $40 to extend the session, which i refused of course because the time on the clock is still 845pm, so i should have another half an hour to go. What she told me is appointment time is 8pm, but it was no fault of mine for the late start, she insisted appointment time at 8pm so it should end at 9pm, what logic is that when the duration of service stated 1hr and somemore i haven even cum. Since she insisted she's right, no point to argue anymore, i immediately dressed up cos no mood and angry liao, i demanded some refund since no full service was rendered and time was cut short by half an hour. She refused and said no small change, only took out $10, funny cos i gave her $120. Just grab and go cos dun want to see her cb face any longer.

Before that still showed me her pink IC, saying something like i bully her thinking she is PRC, probably thats why so yaya, maybe think citizen so no worries at all. She told me she will report me saying i threatened to post negative FR on her here, who cares and that is what i am doing now.
Old 26-02-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rickyseow is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
Promised to write a short fr for xiaobei.

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-bei-massage/

Looks: The same as the photos (and video, obviously) on the web.
Body: Petite, with a pair of boobs that looks awesome on her body. Not too big, but not small at all.
Sensual: Provides hj and cbj, but more importantly she is hardworking. I was taking a while to unload, but she was using her mouth the entire time anyway. Thumbs up for her effort.
Gfe: Yes, definitely. Some girls out there may give off the commerical, overly cheerful and fake feeling, but i felt none of that with her.
anyone try before?
Old 26-02-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
Following the FRs from others, I decided to give Ru Yi a shot 😂 The booking process was easy as she is relatively new and probably doesn’t have much of a reputation yet. The location was a bit inconvenient (unless driving) and a distance from the MRT. Still, it was along a side road on the edge of Area G within a relatively private estate. Here is my FR from my previous two visits:

Looks: 7/10 (Late 20s)
Figure: 8/10 (Slim and petite)
Boobs: 6/10 (Slightly small for her size but not flat)
HJ: 9/10
BJ: Does not offer
GFE: 9/10
RTM: Yes

A couple of things to highlight: I opted for the 2 shots at no additional cost. However, I felt she put in too much effort in the first shot. After that, I was so drained I could barely maintain my erection on the second shot. The other positive aspect is the fact that she makes the effort to engage and would seek permission to use her phone to liaise with other customers. While she doesn’t overrun, she will make sure that each and every minute is well spent. Comparing to Shuang Shuang, I still think that Shuang Shuang is more warm while Ru Yi is slightly more formal. One interesting point is her sense of hygiene. She is really particular about hygiene so roaming is slightly limited. Otherwise, respect her rules and she’ll still give you a really good time!
any bro tried before?
Old 26-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Visited Xiao Qing over the past weekend. She's shifted to a relatively new 3-bedroom unit in Area G where some bros might not wish to go to. (Location: 6.5/10) Her new room is clean, spacious and has its own attached toilet. (Cleanliness: 7.5/10)

Since my last visit, she has changed from half-nude to fully nude massage service, with the options of one or two HJs, at no additional charge.
She stripped to her birthday suit at the commencement of the session without being asked as she is aware of my preferences.

Lay face down on the bed; the mattress felt really comfortable, much more than the mattresses of almost all other home-based MLs. Kaypo a bit and found that it was a Sealy mattress which explained it. It is also perhaps due to the quality of the mattress that the massage felt stronger and more comfortable for me the second time around. (Massage: 7/10) During massage, we were chatting away like before. She shared with me interesting encounters she had with various customers, but I would not go into these details in order not to offend anyone.

The sensual was pretty much like before, except that I found it even more enjoyable this time. The feel of her sensual touches, the gentle kisses, the gentle squeezing of my body and the grabbing and caressing of my balls and didi all felt a whole lot more stimulating when accompanied by the feel of her tiny bush rubbing against my back, buttocks and legs. This is why I always scour the market for fully nude massages.

Turned over, and she continued to slide her naked body and press her pussy against my my body. Then she transitioned into cowgirl stance and commenced fake lovemaking reminiscent of what Miqi's used to do (although I must say that no one does it quite as well as Miqi's). Nevertheless, I found myself enjoying Xiao Qing's fake lovemaking session more in one aspect - she was wet when doing it! As her body rocked in rhythmic movements, I reached to stimulate her clitoris which got her meimei wetter. She responded by increasing the intensity of the HJ and I shot in no time. (Sensual/HJ: 9/10)

She helped me clean up, and I volunteered to do the same for her. Thereafter, we laid in bed and chatted till it was time to shower and take my leave. A thoroughly enjoyable RTM session and I'm quite sure I'll be going back for more.

http://sglonelyguys.com/qing-qing-massage/
looks very good
Old 26-02-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Xiao Xi (different one from above)

http://sglonelyguys.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Visited this pretty young girl recently, location wise is centrally located, tidy nice room.

Pretty face as you would see in the photo, slim nubile figure with a nice butt. Not for boob lovers.

Massage wise decent but not hard type, no expectations on that as well because not here for the massage.

Sensual wise done all in nude, she takes her time to caress. Doing a slow boob rub, licking my nipples slowly to wake up my little brother. She slides her mouth down to my shaft, grasping it firmly in her mouth, tongue licking wildly away. No feel of teeth when BBBJ is done, very decent skills there.

Afterwards, played around with her, good 4G roaming and doing my bit to stiffen her nipples up, nice groans, Soft pussy lips below and a nice fleshy butt to grab. HJ was done slowly and cum in no time.

Overall, pretty good standards in the current scene for a pretty ML. Will RTM of course.
Xiao xi still available?
Old 26-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The market is really short of quality MLs, especially amongst the pool of newly arrived ones. In the last two months or so, I've visited at least 7 or 8 newcomers, and almost all of them I would consider "cannot make it", such that there were quite a few occasions when my didi completely lost interest! After wasting nearly 1k on hopeless cases, finally came across one whom I had no problem shooting for. (Boobs lovers, look away. This girl is not for you.)

Visited Xiao Qing over the past weekend. She's operating in Area B in a 3-bedroom unit in a very old private apartment block. Place is relatively discreet, with limited parking lots nearby. Drivers would be well advised to request to park their vehicles within the property's compound. (Location: 6/10)

On the day of my visit, the lift was not working and I had to climb up the stairs several floors to get to her flat. When the door opened, noticed that everything in the flat was quite old and rundown. Fortunately, photos are genuine, and the actual person is a sweet and 乖乖 GND,which is my preferred type, which rendered the climb up the stairs not a wasted effort. The third and last photos in her ad on wolves look closest to her. (Looks: 7/10)

She led me to her room, which had its own attached toilet. The cleanliness of the room and the toilet was quite alright. (Cleanliness: 7/10) After taking my shower, she helped me wipe dry. Asked her to remove her dress, which she acceded. Her body is skinny and she's nearly flat that I couldn't resist teasing her, "A-罩杯?” She responded spontaneously by giving me a playful smack, "你好坏,取笑人家。” To console her, I replied, “不是每个男人都喜欢大胸的。”

Lay face down on the bed, and the massage duly started. The massage covered the back, buttocks and the back of the leg. Not piano, but a bit too soft for me as I enjoy hard massages. (Massage: 6.5/10) She initiated conversation with me during the massage, asking if I'm a football fan. She revealed that she's a football addict, and a fan of Man U and Barcelona, and would watch every match involving either team. As I'm a Man U fan myself, had a fun time chatting about several of our favourite Man U players, and some of the memorable matches.

Then, suddenly, without warning, she pressed her body against my back and started to gently kiss the back of my neck, followed by nibbles on my earlobes which were accompanied by the sound of her breathing. The kisses then travelled down my spine and back up to the nape, and then down again, the second cycle coupled with concurrent light touches of her fingers on my body. The feeling was both ticklish and sensual at the same time. When her lips reached my buttocks, she started to use her hands to reach under me to caress the balls and my didi, which by now was fully awaken, and longing for action. Turned over, and she started by kissing my forehead, tip of my nose, my lips before moving downwards to the nips, navel and the pelvic region, while her right hand gently grabbed my didi, as if to ensure that I would not cum prematurely. She then sat on my didi and gyrated her lower body. Even though separated by the thin fabric of her panties, I could feel the warmth of her pussy. Finally, she knelt next to me, giving me access to her private part (with panties on) while she jerked me with two hands. Took the invitation and started rubbing the clitoris and the exterior of her pussy outside the panties. Soon, I could feel her wetness through the panties, and ventured a little further by sliding a finger underneath the panties to stimulate her clit. She did not resist and was clearly enjoying it, and I noticed her eyeballs rolling up, while she jerked my didi with increased intensity which caused me to shoot a considerable amount of cum, some of which landing on my left shoulder. (Sensual/HJ: 8.5/10)

She helped me clean up, and asked me to take a rest, while she went to wash her hands. When she returned, she told me that there was still 10-odd minutes before the next appointment, and asked me if I wanted a head massage. Instead, I asked her to lay down beside me to chat, which she did. As we engaged in idle chit-chat, she would from time to time use her fingers to gently run across my chest, and kissed me on the lips, the chest and the back of my hands, just like a girlfriend would, while I reciprocated with the occasional kisses on her lips and rubbing of her pubic area. (GFE: 8.5/10).

Finally, time to shower and she once again helped me wipe dry. Paid up, gave her a big hug, a peck on her lips and took my leave. It was quite an enjoyable session, despite the derelict condition of the building, the broken down lift, and her (lack of) boobs. Will certainly RTM. Hopefully she'll move to a newer place which is more convenient by then.

Xiao Qing is girl no.94 on 狼群/wolves.
Visited Xiao Qing over the past weekend. She's shifted to a relatively new 3-bedroom unit in Area G where some bros might not wish to go to. (Location: 6.5/10) Her new room is clean, spacious and has its own attached toilet. (Cleanliness: 7.5/10)

Since my last visit, she has changed from half-nude to fully nude massage service, with the options of one or two HJs, at no additional charge.
She stripped to her birthday suit at the commencement of the session without being asked as she is aware of my preferences.

Lay face down on the bed; the mattress felt really comfortable, much more than the mattresses of almost all other home-based MLs. Kaypo a bit and found that it was a Sealy mattress which explained it. It is also perhaps due to the quality of the mattress that the massage felt stronger and more comfortable for me the second time around. (Massage: 7/10) During massage, we were chatting away like before. She shared with me interesting encounters she had with various customers, but I would not go into these details in order not to offend anyone.

The sensual was pretty much like before, except that I found it even more enjoyable this time. The feel of her sensual touches, the gentle kisses, the gentle squeezing of my body and the grabbing and caressing of my balls and didi all felt a whole lot more stimulating when accompanied by the feel of her tiny bush rubbing against my back, buttocks and legs. This is why I always scour the market for fully nude massages.

Turned over, and she continued to slide her naked body and press her pussy against my my body. Then she transitioned into cowgirl stance and commenced fake lovemaking reminiscent of what Miqi's used to do (although I must say that no one does it quite as well as Miqi's). Nevertheless, I found myself enjoying Xiao Qing's fake lovemaking session more in one aspect - she was wet when doing it! As her body rocked in rhythmic movements, I reached to stimulate her clitoris which got her meimei wetter. She responded by increasing the intensity of the HJ and I shot in no time. (Sensual/HJ: 9/10)

She helped me clean up, and I volunteered to do the same for her. Thereafter, we laid in bed and chatted till it was time to shower and take my leave. A thoroughly enjoyable RTM session and I'm quite sure I'll be going back for more.

http://sglonelyguys.com/qing-qing-massage/
Old 26-02-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

http://sglonelyguys.com/bing-bing-massage/
Video look like very good massage.any bro tried before?(●—●)
Old 26-02-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

Just in case you want to know where to avoid
Old 26-02-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

I noticed that this okt like to put his girls in hotel then charge a price that is equal to legal house price or more. Is this stupid or crazy? Also sometime these girls are not very high quality.

Why don't the okt put these girls in some GL condo and charge 90-120? Everyone wins right?

Can some kind bros pls enlighten.
Maybe go hotel better
Old 26-02-2018, 02:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

too good to b true .... right click .... Search Google for image
Nice gril
Old 26-02-2018, 02:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite123 View Post

since the okt censored my fr, i shall post it here.

though it's been quite some time since i looked for this bitch, i still rmb her for the wrong reasons. first, she looks way older in person than her posted pics. second, she's no way near 165cm; more towards 150cm - 155cm.

the main prob: she's one of the most impatient and guailan fl i encountered in a long time. while other fls would at least bother to pretend to please the customer, she would openly display her displeasure.

nice update ... walk out if what you see is not what you get
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1