The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

very sad to learn today that Xiu Xiu is going back in 9 days time due to family matters. After she leaves, I will have to find another wonderful lady to give my bro tender loving care

Sidetrack abit, I saw a WL with slim model-like figure and reddish brown wavy hair that reaches to her waist walking into WH06 today. Only managed to catch her back view before she entered the house. Anyone know who that is? I expended all my bullets today with Xiu Xiu so never go to WH06 to find out the name of this reddish hair girl.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
sexy_sexy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im a happy man today.

bonked a ANNA OHURA lookalike today. for those that who do not know how she looks like , here it is.

altho tits is not as huge as anna ohura, no12 gal "xiaoxue" holds a sizable BIG C cup with tiny pink nipples. xiaoxue is short, about 1.55m, kinda simliar to like anna ohura who is short as well, man she really looked like her imo,

damage :$100

wearing a tiny shorts with a cheetah pattern top. xiaoxue has a cute smile but very shy.

went into room, altho condition of room not very good. but theres not what i came here for.

updress myself and her, and boy was i amazed by her tities. really so fair, soft and big.

after shower, xiaoxue give me a BJ , suck my nipples and ride on me str8 away.

after which i changed to doggy style and finished with a missionary.

showered again, changed up and went off.

to my surprise, today H17 has so many new chicks, could have picked a few more but chosen xiaoxue in the end.

will definitely rtf xiaoxue as well as try a few more that i bio-ed.

hope u guys like the FR
Old 12-06-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_sexy View Post
im a happy man today.

bonked a ANNA OHURA lookalike today. for those that who do not know how she looks like , here it is.

altho tits is not as huge as anna ohura, no12 gal "xiaoxue" holds a sizable BIG C cup with tiny pink nipples. xiaoxue is short, about 1.55m, kinda simliar to like anna ohura who is short as well, man she really looked like her imo,

wearing a tiny shorts with a cheetah pattern top. xiaoxue has a cute smile but very shy.

went into room, altho condition of room not very good. but theres not what i came here for.

updress myself and her, and boy was i amazed by her tities. really so fair, soft and big.

to my surprise, today H17 has so many new chicks, could have picked a few more but chosen xiaoxue in the end.

hope u guys like the FR
Aiyo bro, I know you are very excited after the fuck but this is Cat150 big neh neh thread....You just posted a Cat100 WL FR. You shd go and put this FR in the L20H17 thread.
Old 13-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sasadancer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had a quick RTF with Ying Zhi.

Her BBBJ is one of a kind. The cat bath was ok lah but she washed me nice and good, and gently rubbed me down after the shower. This girl ah, she is on the playful side lah. Likes to tease, but I like...

So basically I was lying face upwards on the bed after that and then she started licking me from my neck downwards around my nipples, ooooo... my DIDI mari ki ta leh. And then when very mari ki ta already, she took a cup of coconut milk and some jelly beans in her mouth and put my entire saluting DIDI in her mouth a... Wah with her tongue she rotated the jelly beans around the head of my DID... almost cannot tah han want to shoot in her mouth already.

Then she removed her mouth rubbed down my DIDI and rode him like a horse ah.... really shiok. Never tried having coconut milk for lubricant and jelly bean as stimulator before leh. This is the first time I had this, I looking forward to it again. My DIDI really needs a spa like after all the day today hammering....

Face : 7/10
Figure: 8/10
Height : tall 1.7m
Boobs : 32B or C
Skin: Fair
Hair: Curly, waist lenght,
BBBJ: Really shoik 10/10
A/R : Havent tried this time, to horny after the BBBJ with the coconut milk and jelly beans
Attitude: Damned! she is wild and playful.
RTF: definitely.
Old 13-06-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
heavenlysex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: Shu Fei
Looks: 8/10 (very mature feature)
Overall Experience: 9/10 Very stimulating Sex… Read FR below
RTF: Definitely

I booked Shu Fei and took her into the room. Once inside, I pulled her towards the wall and pushed her against it. I kissed her and pulled up her skirt to be able to finally put my hands on her bare ass.
Our kissing was frantic with all the build up sexual tension and our hands couldn't sit still on each other body. I unbuttoned her blouse, cupped her breasts through her bra before pulling it down and kissing her breast and sucking her nipples longingly.

After that, I dropped to my knees, took her ass in my hands and buried my face in her pussy. I licked and sucked and kissed and her breathing came heavier and heavier. She was panting and moaning.

Shu Fei could not take it anymore finally decided and pulled me up while she dropped to her knees. She wanted my cock badly.

She unbuckled and unbuttoned my pants and, now with her face on the right level, my cock sprang free. She took it in her hand while with the other hand she grabbed my balls. She shudder at the sight as it made her so horny! She licked her lips and after waiting all this time, finally wrapped them around my didi. She licked the whole length and sucked and kissed it. The heat from my cock filled her mouth and she loved it. She tried fitting the whole dick into her mouth but it was too big for her… haha

I couldn’t take it anymore and pulled her up. She helped me put on the cap while continuously HJ me. I held her thigh in my arm and used my large dick to slide between her clit.

She is moaning loudly and begging me to put it inside. I finally thrust the whole thing in could not stop thrusting, and with one hand on her breasts and the other grabbing her thigh. It felt so good that both of us came at the same time. She was sobbing wet as her juices dripped down her thighs and wet the whole floor.

We took a bath after that before I left.
Old 14-06-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shaundavis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR: Jojo 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Had some time on my hands and felt horny so went down to G. Was thinking of 3033, but there was no place to park so went down to 1654A instead... with no regrets.
Bro Largeville, where is this 1654A ? I just found a residential apartment.
Many thanks !
Old 14-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: FR: Jojo 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundavis View Post
Bro Largeville, where is this 1654A ? I just found a residential apartment.
Many thanks !
Hi Shaundavis... i assume that you are driving, after you turn into L16, it should be on your left hand side after about a good 80-100m in. Yes, its a residential-like apartment. The only residents are the girls its white in color and you can choose to park in there or on the road. Just outside building on the wall, you should see a white sign with i think red apartment units like 54A.
There is a stairwell in the building, walk up one flight and you are there. You can't miss it.
Old 16-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

FR: YoYo of 3033

I've always wanted to try this place after reading reviews in the past, went by this place a couple of times but didn't go in. Was really horny, so felt that it was time to drop by, went to 1654A, car parks were all full, so i guess there must be quite a number of customers in there and the best ones would have been picked. Went by to another place, went in, OKT damn friendly but only had 3 girls that were not of my type. Finally decided to go to 3033....

Name: Yoyo

Origin: Shenzhen - Fashion wear stall owner
Looks: 8.5/10 (She claims to look like Shuqi, i have to agree, very SYT and strikingly pretty)
Height: 162 cm; Weight: 45kgs
Hair: 8/10 long , straight and slightly tinted.
Body: 8.5/10 very well proportioned, she even has a decent ass for a PRC, not the roundest but decent enough.
Skin: 8/10 smooth, very fair, slight breakouts as she's been here for only a month.
Boobs: 8/10 B+ or C- sensitive large light brown nipples.
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed pubic hair, easily wet when fingered. Appreciates when i play with her clit.
BBBJ: 8/10 decent, unloaded first round onto boobs.
COB: 8/10...amazing
AR: didn't try
FJ: 9/10 Accommodating and will try various positions - she really appreciates a good fuck!
Attitude: 9/10 - Good chemistry with me, talked, shared and 'loved' me.
RTF: Top of my list.

Lights:
First time for me to patronize this place after reading some FRs... was hoping to lay a malaysian initially. Before i stepped in OKT already opened door for me. This place is run by a very matured lady probably late 50s. She was friendly and seems to only communicate in mandarin or dialects. I chatted to her about the girls that she had, she suggested i take a seat while she arranges for the line up. Another lady probably in her early 60s served me chinese tea as the OKT called for the line up... and infront of me stood 5 beauties while 3 more were busy. 4 were from PRC while 1 from Malaysia. I almost picked Miss Malaysia until my eyes caught the PRC lady Yoyo... so, i picked Yoyo, she signed in and led me to the 3rd floor! Yes, 3rd floor. There were about 8 rooms there (i think) most were on the 2nd floor while i think 2 were on the 3rd floor. She led me to the largest room but it was the most simple in decor. Yoyo's a really chatty, playful and cheeky girl... i knew i was in for a fairly good time.

Camera:
Before i took my clothes off i laid down on the bed and feasted by eyes on her. I think she's one of the most balanced girl i've bonked in Geylang. Good looking, SYT, slutty-ness can be turned on and off, well proportionate body. She slowly undress with a sultry look, biting on her lower lip... ooooo. Once she was butt naked, she came over, sat beside me and undid my clothes slowly while i was still lying down. Finally i was just in my boxers as she teased me, not just my already hardened cock but on my funky boxes that i wore that day. She then said,"let me have a test look at your cock" (in mandarin of course). She slipped her hand down my boxers and firmly held my cock and said she like the size of it. Pre-cum was already oozing out as her finger twirled around my cock head, she took her fingers out and start playing with the pre-cum on fingers and cheekly suggested licking them off.... but of course she didnt....wouldn't that be a sight...

She then suggested we hit the showers as she scrubbed me down... alot of playful banter and once i was done, i took the pleasure of soaping her body... mmmm, i so want to fuck her again. There was no other action for me in the shower so i toweled myself dry and waited for her.

Action:
It wasn't immediate action, infact we just chatted like long lost friends... yes... friends and not lovers. Then she moved in closer and and told me to flip over... it was the SOP in these places but because i've been away from PRC pussy for sooooo long... i just wanted some action, so i told her no catbath today and she proceeded to stroke my cock and gave me such an awesome BBBJ.

She knew how to work her tongue, apply the right suction and moderate the speed in which she would thrust her mouth.... the pleasure was incredible and the rhythm broke when told me to alert her when i'm about to unload, and jokingly added on to say that if she were to swallow, she would get pregnant! We both burst out laughing and soon, she was back at it blowing me off... she could feel my cock twitching and looked me once again and said, she would blow me off and my 2nd round will be based on a FJ. I stood up and positioned myself infront of her again as she moved to the edge of the bed.... the sucking rhythm changed as she accelerated to unload me.... i gently held her head and started to gently move my pelvic in a slow thrust, i told her i was cumming and she stroked me as i unloaded onto her beautiful breasts... oh man.... she would look at me and squeeze every drop out and looked down at her tits again... with her right hand stroking me gently but with a firm grip still... she took her other hand to prevent my cum from dripping off her tits to her southern region. She suggested a quick shower and once again, we were on the bed in a tight embrace and chatting... she started to massage my thighs as we chat about life... then i started to play with her tits... they are soooo beautiful... large and yet soft.

She soon notice an erection forming and started with another round of BBBJ, i pulled her hips closer to me this time and started to finger her... her moans while my cock in her mouth sent such a sensational vibration down my shaft.... she turned to me and said that i wasn't so playful the 1st round... soon she was all wet, i told her to cap me and she impaled herself onto my cock and started with cowgirl, i pulled her in and started thrusting upwards and started to feel her teeth sink into my shoulder... as i whispered into her ear telling her not to leave marks on me. She pulled me up from my position towards her and i grabbed her, tossing her onto her back, and pounding her in missionary position, i flipped her again into a doggy position as we both moved in union towards the mirrors...she moans got louder as i found her thrusting herself backwards this time, grinding herself on my cock... her moans got louder and louder as i grabbed her lower waist her pounded her faster and deeper.... she yelled that she was cumming .... not wanting to disappoint her, i pulled in even closer making ever thrust count... until i could feel her shiver as she collapsed onto the mirror as we were really close to the headrest of the bed. I didn't stop there and continued pounding her, with her face lying side ways on the mirror, i could see the mirror surface fog up as she breathed heavily with each thrust of mine.... soon i unloaded in doggy position as we both cuddled up in our perspiration.

As we took our final shower, she said that those 2 rounds were like 2 different persons, she commented how passive i was in round 1, and in round 2 i was like an animal.... i just told her that its been sometime, infact, it was a good 9 days since i had a good decent fuck.
Old 17-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sonn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ying Zhi (1805)
Face : 7/10
Figure: 8/10
Height : tall 1.7m
Boobs : 32B or C
Skin: Fair
Hair: Curly, waist lenght,
BBBJ: Really shoik 10/10
A/R : No AR

Went to PC show and saw many showgirls there. Fantasize about Ying Zhi. So decided to RTF her.

I started off by kissing her neck and body… as I am servicing her, she started to stroke my throbbing cock. It became hard straight away. Then I laid down and she started licking and sucking my nipples. Wow, she is good at it. Not too hard and enough tongue action to keep me rock hard.

And then she started licking my cock. Like sucking a candy bar… and then she plunged and wrapped her mouth over my cock and went for it like an ice cream bar. Shiok, her BBBJ is good. Lots of licking tongue action. Good suction and pumping.

After a while, I got ready to shoot and told her to cap me. She said she not horny enough yet and told me to make her so.. as I was about to happily do it.. she paused me and smiled at me. She then took out a pink vibrator! Whoa! I got a shock!

She on the vibrator and passed it to me. I didn’t know how to use it and pushed it against her g string right outside her clit… she jerked and said not so hard.. haha… I slowly slide the vibrator up and down her g string and she moaned in pleasure. Soon, I could see her underwear wet with her pussy juice…

After 10 mins, i started to pump her… She was damn horny already… and grabbed my ass to push my didi in as much as possible… I pumped her damn hard and fast and she was screaming in pleasure… her pussy was so wet that the bedsheet was wet very soon…
With our body drenched in sweat, we finished off with her riding me… As I shoot insider her, I fantasize about my friend who was working as a showgirl at a PC show.. heavenly…
Old 17-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
munited is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_sexy View Post
im a happy man today.

hope u guys like the FR
yah bro I tried her a few times she was super shiok lah. I also did her doggy style. hehe. It was really comfy groping her boobs from the back while I rode her like a horse. haha.

when I finally cum in her, she gave me a massage.
Old 18-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone confirm if Xiu Xiu of 1612 has left Singapore ?
Old 19-06-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaozhang View Post
Can anyone confirm if Xiu Xiu of 1612 has left Singapore ?
http://sammyboyforum.com/legal-g...-gals-210.html

Her card already cancelled since 16 Jun. She will leave this Sunday.
Old 27-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

FR: 2033 Mei Wen (aka Beautiful Picture/ Art)

Lazy day for me, so I'll probably provide more details another time.

Went by this place a few times... I like the spacious & privacy the walls give. This was the 4th place i went to that day, seems like alot of girls not working, just my luck.

Name: Mei Wen

Origin: Hunan
Looks: 7/10 (SYT type, nice individual facial features but don't seem to match, however, her looks seem to grow on me)
Height: 160cm (or slightly less); Weight: 45kgs
Hair: 8.5/10 long , straight and slightly tinted.
Body: 8.5/10 very well proportioned, nice ass and definitely nice pair of titties.
Skin: 9/10 fair, one of the smoothest i've ever felt among the WLs.
Boobs: 8/10 C sensitive light brown nipples.
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed pubic hair. Appreciates when i play with her clit but doesn't like to be fingered.
BBBJ: 6/10 not a pro, sucks like your high school girlfriend.
COB/COF/CIM: didn't try.
AR: didn't try
FJ: 9/10 Accommodating and will try various positions - she actually said, i want to 'gan' you!
Attitude: 9/10 - Good chemistry with me, talked, shared and 'loved' me.
RTF: why not.
Old 27-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
bearcory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is qiqi of 1654A still working??
Old 28-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Glenglen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is qiqi still working?? any bro can confirm???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1