The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -157 / Power: 0
hornybaby1234 hornybaby1234
Talking Re: L & m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
I withdrew my cock from N. and lay on my back.

I then put my arm around Kat and helped her into a sitting position. Gently, I tugged her and she slid on top of me, straddling my waist.

I positioned myself under the soft patch of wetness between her legs and slowly eased her down. My eyes rolled back in my head as she slid up and slowly, then more rapidly. Kat was so wet and warm just like N had been. To think there was two girls this beautiful and they were both in bed with me right now and I was fucking both of them. I wished this could go on forever.

I looked to N, who was nearly passed out from exhaustion after so many orgasms. She was pretty much done for the night.

I strained to fight off my final surge of bliss, and figured Kat was probably tiring as well.

I finally decided to give into absolute pleasure, and let my mind go into a dream-like state. As Kat moaned and rode me faster, I felt myself swell and a powerful release

"Oh God!" I muttered, as my body was rocked by the most powerful orgasm I had ever had while I came hot and fast into Kat.

She stopped her movements and stared down at me smiling. “Told you we would make it up to you.”

I put my hands around her waist and held her there for a moment.

Slowly, I lifted her a little and my penis, wet with juices and cum slid out against my body.

As I lifted her leg to move off of me, I could feel the results of the night drip from her onto my thigh.

Kat giggled a little and lay on the bed, still recovering from the wave of orgasms she had experienced. I pulled N into my arms and kissed her softly.
Please continue the juicy story !!!
Old 30-06-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
4Leaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L & m

Camping for more updates .
Old 01-07-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 14
southernwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysouthernwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I do hope TS will continue with his juicy story soon.
Old 01-07-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MoonShining deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I truly enjoy reading your story so far . Keep up the good work .
Old 17-07-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Hi, so sorry for missing in action for so long. I’m in the midst of a big project. I’ll come back to update once I finished this project. Cheers and thanks for the support
Old 27-07-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more bro. Camping
Old 05-09-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro any updates?
Old 17-10-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

So sorry for the late reply...was away for quite a while.

——————————————-

The time was recently....place, in US

There was this international conference we were hosting at work that I had to attend last week, which finished up with a "networking" dinner on Friday night. I had met this American woman (let’s call her L), who pretty much had my exact job but in the U.S., so I'd been mostly speaking with her during the conference.

Anyway, L seemed pretty up tight at the meetings and had laid on more than a hint of that infamous American arrogance. So I was surprised when she asked me if I was going to the dinner on Friday.

"Nah, don't think so" I said "I'm kinda worn out after this week"

L seemed genuinely disappointed, "that sure is a shame," she said in a tone I hadn't heard over the previous days.

I started to explain that I was sure no-one was going to miss me and that she'd get on fine alone when she broke in and really began to nail me about. She started offering to pick me up from my place in her cab, buy me drinks and drop me home.

"I'll make it worth your while" is what she said that finally convinced me to go along.

All of a sudden L had changed her boring tone and had turned on quite a charm, even that annoying arrogance had been transformed into a particularly sexy kind of confidence that was really starting to appeal to me.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

So we went our separate ways after the meeting on Friday and I headed back to the hotel to shower and change.

I had a slight inkling that I might be getting lucky that night so I made sure I was well groomed, cleanly shaven balls and all.

As you can imagine, two months working in a foreign land with no sex had made me quite a horny little man and the mere act of rubbing shaving cream around my dick and over my balls had resulted in me sporting a sizeable hard on.

Never one to resist my natural urges I paid due attention to my erection, rubbing body-wash thickly over the shaft and around the head of my cock. After I was well lubed I began to pull myself off with smooth, long strokes while imagining L’s warm, wet mouth sliding up and down my cock. I was cumming in a couple of minutes and thoroughly enjoyed the short and sharp orgasm that followed.

After drying and carefully disheveling my hair, I dressed in my charcoal suit and stepped outside to the sound of L’s cab's horn.

Once in the cab I had a quick chance to give L a once over.

Somewhat surprised, I noticed she was quite striking, wearing a perfectly tailored skirt and jacket on top of a low cut cherry coloured top that showed off her ample cleavage very nicely indeed. Only a small amount of makeup and a laid back flowing hairstyle completed the picture.
Old 18-10-2018, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back bro!
Old 18-10-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 18-10-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 18-10-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 18-10-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this story.
Old 18-10-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

"Evening L”, I greeted her, "you've made extremely good use of the hour we had to get ready!"

"Thanks!" she said, playfully nudging me with her elbow as I slid in beside her. Completely different woman! I thought to myself.

The dinner dragged on just as these sorts of things do – there was average food, boring speakers and everyone was talking about work.

It was about 10 o'clock and 5 cocktails into the night when L proposed that this was shit and that we should go back to the hotel bar where we can drink to our hearts' content and don't have to talk about work.

Of course I readily agreed. Who would have rejected this offer. The word “hotel” really makes my mind wondering what’s next.

It wasn't long before we had charmed each other enough for me to suggest we head up to her room.

"And I thought you weren't going to ask" was her reply.

Once we were in the elevator we kissed for the first time.

It was hard and passionate, our tongues reaching deep into each other's mouths. She was a great kisser and I was glad that she wasn't afraid to tell me what she wanted.

"I was hoping our week would finish like this," she said as the door opened and we walked to her room.

After the door clicked behind me I reached to turn the lights on, "wait!" she said reaching for my hand, "I like them off".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1