The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Unifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I was Naive (Story)

very nice update TS
Old 09-05-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
CombatReady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCombatReady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the the update bro
Old 09-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: I was Naive (Story)

Bad guys gets all the gals...
Don't br a good guy...
Old 10-05-2016, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
FalconCrest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice update TS
Old 10-05-2016, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
CombatReady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCombatReady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randily View Post
Don't br a good guy...
Very true, most of the time
Old 10-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Skechers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randily View Post
Don't br a good guy...
Well said
Old 10-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Allow me to carry on where I previously stopped,

I don't know if it was her soft breast pressing on me or is it her question that lead me to have a hardon, and a massive one. I guess she felt it and let go of me.

She smiled and told me she got the answer pointing at my hardon.

Joanne: Di, you can help me?
Me: erm how? you want me to talk to Mango?
Joanne: No need, I don't want anything to do with him anymore! That bastard asked me for money and bought gifts for Felicia!

Felicia was one of the prettier gal in school standing around 163 and with a nice athlete body of 32b 25 30 (I guess) and had a reputation of knocking guys off for gifts.

Joanne: Di, just tell me you want to help me or not.
Me: ok lor, what you want me to do? (I can sense frustration building in her tone)

Joanne went to her table and took out a envelope from it she took out a stack of fifties and pass it to me

Me: why you give me money?
Joanne: you also not handsome, also bo sei. No money how to go sian Felicia?
Me: huh? you wan me go sian Felicia?

Joanne proceeded to explain what she wanted me to do and maybe I really do care for her, all I can do is agree to what she suggested which includes me skipping school for a few days.

I returned home and paged Mango, Acting concern talking to him about things between him and Joanne.

Then I contacted friends whom I think will know Felicia an finally got her pager number

I still remember paging her and hearing the Ah Lian Xiao ding dang shit on her voicemail recording.

And she called back.....

I don't wanna bored bros here with the full conversation, so we chatted and I managed to date her out on a Sunday. The first date with her was awkward as she never met me before, and she started opening up when I brought to a nice restaurant and bought a forever friends bear when she said she liked it. I got bolder and started to hold her waist with my arm and I notice her looking around while allowing me to do so, I guess she is as worried about bumping into Mango as much as I do, or maybe some guys other than Mango.

I offered to send her back at the end of our date and when we reached the lift lobby, I held her and planted a kiss on her cheek, she pushed me off and told me it was too fast and I was not her bf. She then hinted on a bag she liked and suggesting that may prove that I am serious about her, and the obvious lie that she has a certain liking towards me.

I agreed into buying the bag for her and we agreed to meet at Bishan bus terminal before heading Orchard the following day in the afternoon

I informed Joanne about the progress, and she told me on what she wanted me to do and where I needed to do it
Old 10-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

The day came and yes I skipped school and waited at the bus terminal after a while Felicia emerge from the crowd alighting from the buses and walked towards me.

Felicia: So we going to Orchard now?
Me: Erm, If you take the bag and run way I how? I am sincere, see I brought the money

I opened my wallet and showed her the stalk of Fifties given by Joanne.

Felicia: So What you suggest?

I smiled at Felicia and held her hand leading her to the stairway of the multi storey carpark on top of the bus terminal. Reaching the top I saw Joanne hiding and peek thru the slim glass panel of the carpark door. I sat Felicia down on the stairs and kissed her, this time she allowed it and I was moving my shivering hands on her body. I started kissing her neck and started to unbutton her blouse and caressing her breast she lets out a soft moan and I was getting another hardon. I started licking on her cleavage and finished unbuttoning her blouse with my lips on her breast the blouse slides off her and that is when Joanne charged in through the door behind.

In a swift movement she took Felicia blouse and gave her a slap across the face I was in shock and at this moment Joanne took my hand.

Joanne: Run Lah!
Me: okok

Joanne pulled my hand as we run down the Stairs, (seriously never run with a hardon), I was muttering pain as we got off the stairs and luckily we saw a cab and got into it.

Joanne was smiling victoriously with Felicia's blouse in her hands, while I had tears in my eyes after the ordeal.

we took a the cab to Joanne's home and she was grinned and laughing to herself the whole journey
Old 10-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
SittingOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update
Old 10-05-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Valore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue soon
Old 11-05-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: I was Naive (Story)

More updates pls, TS....
Old 11-05-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
BBQwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 12-05-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

We Reached Joanne's home and she was chirpy, entering the home and greeting the maid in a joyous tone, she was a total different girl since my last visit.

The maid seem a little shocked by her behaviour and smiled shaking her head.

Joanne: Di! come go up to my room.

I followed her and proceeded into her room, now that all was over I started to think about a lot of things,

What if she went to the police?
What if she got someone to wack me?
How is she going to get anyone to help?
Did we go too far?

I was unsure, but looking at Joanne I felt she did not care about what might happen.

Joanne: Thanks Di, you should she her face just now, it was so shiok.
Joanne then threw the blouse over to me
Joanne: take home and use, Just now you are so hungry.
Me: don't want lah, I don't really like her ( I threw the blouse back at Joanne)
Joanne: Sure or not. Someone just now have reaction, so big a reaction.......
Me: Where got?
Joanne: hey I can see hor, somemore when running someone keep shouting pain
Me: I guy mah sure will react one
Joanne: I realised u react very fast, you virgin huh?
I just blushed and keep quiet.... looking away not knowing what to reply.

Joanne moved closer to me, looking at me in a weird manner.

Joanne: Still pain or not?

Before I can say anything, Joanne asked again, still painful?
Old 12-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Me:Not pain liaoz.....

She moved her hand onto my crotch and asked "you sure not pain"

That moment her hand grabbed hard one my crotch with my jeans on and squeezes it

Me: Pain Pain Pain........
Joanne: Still Pain ah..... Since you help jie do so much..... jie help you feel better k?

with that said Joanne asked me to relax and lay on the bed, I looked down and sees her unbuttoning my jeans and moments later she was peeling it of me.

she carries on rubbing my dick with my briefs on and I was getting hard

she looked at my dick as she pulled the briefs off and that was the first time her soft hand started stroking my dick and it was heaven....

Me: Jie.....
Joanne place a finger on her lips asking me to keep quiet

she then took my dick licking along the shaft and licking on my pee hole, the feeling was intense and it got worse when she placed my dickhead into her mouth sucking as I can feel the tongue swirling inside.

Jie, please stop...... I cannot liaoz......

I think she heard me and did not want me to CIM that is when she release my dick from her mouth.

I see her burying her head and suddenly I feel this sensation, she was licking my balls and grinding it with her teeth, I felt so good I was pulling on her bedsheet, she then strokes my wet dick as she carrys on eating my balls and within 5 mins I came shooting my cum into the air and onto her hand..

this is the first time I came with a girl helping me I was unsure but I deem myself as no longer a virgin.

Joanne went to the bathroom and I laid there on the bed, Sextified...

Last edited by Starter; 12-05-2016 at 07:57 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
Logout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLogout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starter, thank you for sharing nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1