The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Loloclub is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L16 h69

How much per session?
Old 23-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I saw 6 new gals yesterday, maybe today got 2 more.

Good gems, the atmosphere very lively and the gals are good

Tried Yuan Yuan yesterday. Full of laughter and makes me feel younger by many years.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-03-2016, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Checked this house out again yesterday, and here's the lineup of the new arrivals:

Le Le 乐乐 : A fair, pretty girl of medium height. I'd put her on the slim side. Has prior experience in flesh trade according to the boss.

Yuan Yuan 圆圆 : Medium-build, also fair, according to the house she has never been in the flesh trade before. I had a great time with her, she has a great attitude and a pleasant smile, and tried VERY hard to please.

Cai Er 彩儿 : Tall girl of medium build, has a pretty face but tall gals not really my type so I sorta passed her by.

Meng Meng 萌萌 : This girl looks really young (according to the house she's 22) and has a cute, pretty face. Seemed to be smiling all the time when I was there. This will be the next girl I try

Mei Lan 美兰 : Another tall girl, with an exotic Oriental look. She's got long hair and according to another chiongster who took her, tries very hard to please.

Ya Si 雅思 : This one looks like your prototypical Ah Lian with yellow hair, a great figure (perky ass!) and apparently extensive experience in the flesh trade. Also a must-try for me

Baby : This girl looked really slim to me, tall-ish with a baby-faced look.

Maggie : She was busy and I didn't get a good look at her.

As a fellow SBF-er mentioned earlier the atmosphere in this house is great, and I never felt pressured during the time I was there (even though it was quite packed, presumably due to the arrival of the new girls). Will update once I have tried more girls and caught a look of Maggie
Old 28-03-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried baby..
Young.. eager to pleased.
B- cup.
Slim. Leggy.
Bushy. Wet when painted.
Not a time watcher.
Hardworking type. Will follow instruction. Lick all around my back and gave me a good ass rim..
Love making was sop. Can feel she a bit shy..
Brudders out there who likes obedient and love to teach her can go look for her.. very friendly and have no attitude. Above average bonk.
Oh.. and she massage well after you bonk her till times up.
Cheers!!
Old 31-03-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Country gal experience

Tried mei lan today. From the exterior she has a tall build about 1.7m with nice fair legs and nice buttock. But the moment she talks her voice sounds very cute and shy, reminds me of the innocent country gal with the unique shyness on the exterior but wild fire within.

We went in. She stripped me slowly and we french kiss. Her breasts is a usual B but her service more than made up for her B breasts. Her body is nice and her movements are gentle. She led me to the bathroom and she gave me a good rub and followed by fondling of my balls and bbbj. Heavenly. The countryside feel sets in quickly especially with her cute voice.

On the bed she performs good suction with great patience. She made sure i become hard enough before she slip on the cd and rode me. Gosh she has that tightness....OMG which i worry i will fuck pain her. I kept asking her if she is ok and she said she felt great.

Doing her in doggie is another unique experience. She has soft bouncy butt which cushions well against the bonk. I turn her into missionery and fuck her like no tomorrow as she grab me tight. It feels like fucking in the bushes in the countryside with a wild girl on the inside and a petite girl on the outside

Released my load. Definitely will return to bonk her. Miss her gentle voice. You must try to understand how i feel

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 01-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

New to the scene - Yuan Yuan

I tried Yuan Yuan last week but forgot to post FR, sorry sorry

She is very new to the scene, just started to "get into the water" as she did not do this in China before. That time it was her second day, mai tu liao.

Sure enough, her tightness is testament to it. Her shyness and "come teach me" attitude really touches your heart.

Despite being her first time, she is keen to please and she said she has to overcome her shyness to perform and earn money. Kudos to her bravery. She is that type of girl next door, your friend's daughter type of lovable "teenager" lookalike. Frankly, her appearance does not match her age, you will be utterly surprised. Go find out yourself and you will know. I even asked her what she did to keep such a bubbly teenager appearance, she said maintain a positive mindset. Yes, even doing this line, she can maintain a positive mindset.

Her suction is "ok" as she tries her best to please. I taught her how to "long juan feng whirlwind" and she picks up quite fast. I like the way she fondles my balls with her tender hands.

She sat n my and rode me like a wild cow girl and the chemistry built up. She took off her hair band and her long curly hair was let loose and covered her body. I squeezed her neh neh and I turned her into doggie position and pump her. Her butts are soft and good for the cushion with the piak piak sound.

I cannot tahan liao, turn her to missionery and fuck her like no tomorrow. She is ever ready to please. Her cuteness won me over.

Highly recommended. You will feel younger after having her

Old 01-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

6 more FRs. 1669 this time rouund has a good lineup of gals

Old 01-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Can any new one French....
Old 01-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Anyone can rank them from the skinnier? They will be my target list. Thanks.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jarred3692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L16 h69

Any good stock here.... i use to go this hse year ago. Okt bery friendly. But too bad, the previous batch girl horrible....
Old 02-04-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Baby is tall and skinny with doll like appearance. If u like to bonk a model lookalike figure u can try her

Old 04-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 21
john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!

FR on Baby.

Agree with feedback from others. She is very slim like model weigh 46kg 1.66m tall. Those who desire more fleshy womanly curves may want to give her a miss. She tries her best to please though not comfortable with Frenching. She rides well and pretty pro-active when she gets going.

Yes she is on my RTF list.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 18
GreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to behold

HI bros just to check with you is this house a Cat150 ? Are all the girls PRC ? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KarlTeoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is the opening hours?
Old 04-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is a PRC-only house, and the opening hours are from 12 noon to 12:30am. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1