The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
So you are saying that I should not "promote"?
What is the difference between sharing and promoting? And what is the difference between sharing, promoting and advertising?

If SHARING a good svc gal, SHARING a FR on a REAL experience is promoting and advertising, then YES I am doing so. And I would add that from the start of this forum, where FRs, however long or short they were, are also promoting and advertising.

No wonder this thread has died down so much. No one wants to post here ot share, for fear of being zapped for no reasong, or even for lame reasons. Newbies especially as their points are low.

Well, I put his for those who feel that posting FRs is advertising, "do your own research and see if the WL really does provide the svc stated, has the body type, or assets as stated before you click on that pointer."

The lesser people post here, benefits no one. I, for one, have to go through the WLs one by one.. to actually find out for myself who is good svc, the body type I like etc etc. KC wise, that one is to each their own. Imagine how much I have to save and really watch my spending as I do this.

The more quiet this forum is, the worse it is for GL and the WLs. FRs, should not be viewed as more than what they are. Cos if so, then there is a drought of information. There are bros out there who have long experience in GL and other areas, and to shoo them away is really a shame.

As for me, I am heading down to meet YT again. With no queue to worry about, I am a happy boobs-lover cheongster.

And until I find another WL that has what I want, to take over when YT is on red, I bo pian, will have to wait for her tide over to cheong again.
I am saying You are legit and you should not be a promoter - meaning I do not think you are a promoter. For example, if someone say this bag looks fake. I disagree and will say, "that bag should not be fake bah..."

So can you read properly? And I also vouched for your FR right? I said it's real right? I was defending you but I won't make the mistake of speaking up again if you get zapped since this is what I get.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 27-07-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 27-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The more quiet this forum is, the worse it is for GL and the WLs. FRs, should not be viewed as more than what they are. Cos if so, then there is a drought of information. There are bros out there who have long experience in GL and other areas, and to shoo them away is really a shame....
You brought up an interesting point. So who or what do you think caused experienced bros to leave this forum.

Any specific examples?
Old 27-07-2017, 11:44 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

i have not left. just not posting so often anymore
Old 28-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Why do people post fake FR ? if there are any .
to gain what? points? advertisement? favors? revenge?
Old 29-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Why do people post fake FR ? if there are any .
to gain what? points? advertisement? favors? revenge?
All of the above.

And bro Bronzegod.. your statement left me in question-marks.
Paiseh ah, my england not powderful.

And, as for who left.. I have no nicks to provide, but check out the FRs on this thread.. it is really fewer than what it once used to be.

Let me just share one of my experiences with you all..
There was once when I read a FR on an angpai and wanted to try her.. forgot her name.. more than 5 years ago.. but each time I went.. to any house.. even to her own house.. the wait was ridiculous. Some bros pre-book for 4 sessions, and can you imagine when the boss tells you, "you better find another one la.. 6 hours you want to wait?"

And, on 2 occasions, I found 2 WLs who provided me with the svc that I wanted.. one had the assets to sextisfy my hamsupness, the other had the fantastic response to my touches, licks and thrusts.. and the one without the big boobs allowed me to rub her clit until she came twice.. always.. before the actual love-making.. which would be so awesome that I was always exhausted when I cummed.

So, angpais are good for everyone, cos there is spillage of custys who can't wait. It also, IMHO, "pushes" other WLs to up their game ,or to come up with something to catch the custys' lusts.

With a drought of info, less ppl would want to go to try, for fear of getting a bad svc.. or even worse, a no svc gal, who just do the standard and let you do everything else.

So, when ppl here posted less, GL's biz was affected. It is so bad now that I heard from my fren, even the hot ones have only 3 custys a day, compared to like 10+ previously. Seriously, cos one custy might not last the full 45-60mins per session. So.. how to stay on in SG, when they are being forced to pay the room rent.. even when they are not working.. pay for food, drinks, smokes, alcohol and etc etc?

Which is why a lot of WLs cut their cards within their first month of work here. No biz.. and if got custy, demanding (I am one of them), as in PRC or in HK, the custys there dun really fuss over svc. Here we got the SOP, shower before and after.. the routine in the shower.. the catbath, the massage and what nots. In PRC and in HK.. it's not like this.

What is even more strict, WLs here are not allowed to go outside of their houses to do biz. PRC, HK, no such thing.

So.. I digress.. hmm.. I just realized that I forgot how to post pics.

Want to share some pics that YT sent to me.. how sia?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 29-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Hops this works.

Paiseh, pic removed by request of YT.

Last edited by Tension68; 29-07-2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Next

Old 29-07-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

3rd one.. and one more to go

Old 29-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

]

Last edited by Tension68; 29-07-2017 at 06:42 PM.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
All of the above.

And bro Bronzegod.. your statement left me in question-marks.
Paiseh ah, my england not powderful.

And, as for who left.. I have no nicks to provide, but check out the FRs on this thread.. it is really fewer than what it once used to be.

Let me just share one of my experiences with you all..
There was once when I read a FR on an angpai and wanted to try her.. forgot her name.. more than 5 years ago.. but each time I went.. to any house.. even to her own house.. the wait was ridiculous. Some bros pre-book for 4 sessions, and can you imagine when the boss tells you, "you better find another one la.. 6 hours you want to wait?"

And, on 2 occasions, I found 2 WLs who provided me with the svc that I wanted.. one had the assets to sextisfy my hamsupness, the other had the fantastic response to my touches, licks and thrusts.. and the one without the big boobs allowed me to rub her clit until she came twice.. always.. before the actual love-making.. which would be so awesome that I was always exhausted when I cummed.

So, angpais are good for everyone, cos there is spillage of custys who can't wait. It also, IMHO, "pushes" other WLs to up their game ,or to come up with something to catch the custys' lusts.

With a drought of info, less ppl would want to go to try, for fear of getting a bad svc.. or even worse, a no svc gal, who just do the standard and let you do everything else.

So, when ppl here posted less, GL's biz was affected. It is so bad now that I heard from my fren, even the hot ones have only 3 custys a day, compared to like 10+ previously. Seriously, cos one custy might not last the full 45-60mins per session. So.. how to stay on in SG, when they are being forced to pay the room rent.. even when they are not working.. pay for food, drinks, smokes, alcohol and etc etc?

Which is why a lot of WLs cut their cards within their first month of work here. No biz.. and if got custy, demanding (I am one of them), as in PRC or in HK, the custys there dun really fuss over svc. Here we got the SOP, shower before and after.. the routine in the shower.. the catbath, the massage and what nots. In PRC and in HK.. it's not like this.

What is even more strict, WLs here are not allowed to go outside of their houses to do biz. PRC, HK, no such thing.

So.. I digress.. hmm.. I just realized that I forgot how to post pics.

Want to share some pics that YT sent to me.. how sia?
So who or what do you think caused experienced bros to leave this forum?

Why do you think people now post less?

Any specific examples? Curious to hear your views.
Old 29-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

I list down what I have observed
[U]
1) Fear of waiting for their favourite WLs

Imagine when you have to wait for more than an hour for your favourite WL, and you don't have that much time to spare.. once a WL becomes popular, there is no avoiding this. So, good svc WLs might be kept a secret or just shared amongst trusted frens or cheongsters who will share info on other good WLs in that inner circle.

2) Fear of WLs being hounded by unwanted attention or unpleasant custys

If you have a good svc WL, you'd probably dun wan her to get rough and idiotic custys who will cause harm (i heard some WLs dun allow fingering cos some custys hurt them.. some even told me their pussy bled due to rough custys).

3) For fear of being seen as someone who wants to gain something from sharing

I personally noe of a fren who does not write FRs cos he was accused of seeking additional "service" from the WLs after every good FR. He feels that he is being targeted and as so, given up on sharing as he feels that his generous actions are not appreciated, and even miscontrued to become as someone who behaves like a pimp.

Above are just my observations on why some experienced cheongsters dun share good svc WLs. Honestly, if I think carefully, it doesn't pay to be generous in this forum. Honest actions are seen to be having a motive.

Honestly, if you think the WL will don anything for you once you write a good FR for them.. you must be out of your mind. These WLs are smarter than you think. They might give you better service, but other additional? You may have more luck baoing them with money for that then by writing FRs.

Anyways, that's just my take.

And, I have removed the pics that YT send to me, as she had requested it. It seems AV doesn't like such actions.. and I din noe about it.

Old 30-07-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I

Above are just my observations on why some experienced cheongsters dun share good svc WLs. Honestly, if I think carefully, it doesn't pay to be generous in this forum. Honest actions are seen to be having a motive.

Honestly, if you think the WL will don anything for you once you write a good FR for them.. you must be out of your mind. These WLs are smarter than you think. They might give you better service, but other additional? You may have more luck baoing them with money for that then by writing FRs.

Anyways, that's just my take.

And, I have removed the pics that YT send to me, as she had requested it. It seems AV doesn't like such actions.. and I din noe about it.
Yes, it is against legal whore regulation to advertise in any form. Posting picture with WL Name and home base is definitely considered advertisement in the eyes of the AV.

BTW, all samsters should FR without fear of being zapped and/or flamed so long the FR is NOT fake, is written in good faith and with clear conscience.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 31-07-2017 at 02:38 AM.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Which WL at the moment has the larget boob in GL now?
Old 01-08-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

So i tried Yue Tian today. Went around 130 and ask for her. Luckily no queue so took her straight away. Been wanting to bonk a big boob wl for some time so quite happy to see her huge melons after she undress. I think its a d cup. She's very meaty and has huge legs. Looks wise i find her attractive. She looks more like a local chinese than a prc.

Service starts with a boob massage on my back. She then started licking all over my back. Once thats over, she spent quite a while sucking on my nipple and then gave me one damn good and long blowjob. I bonk her cowgirl while sucking and kissing on her huge tits. Started frenching her and changed to missionary position. This girl knows how to french. Really enjoyed frenching her. I finished her off from behind. Took awhile though.

Really like her happy and playful nature. She even teased me while in the shower after sex. I rarely go for cat 150 so thank to you to bro tension for recommending her.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

L20H45
Name: Shi Shi
Breast size: close to D cup

I was at 2033 requesting for a big boob lady. I was recommended Shi Shi. Okie, lets see. When she came from another house, she looked ordinary. But since the receptionist says hiighly recommended, Okie, I take his advice.

Once in the room, I fondle her from behind. Geez, really sooft and tender. I began stripping her and off her bra revealed two big melons. I like to experiment with A cupper and D cupper. Hers is really one of the kind. Firm and perky D cup, not those melon type.

After the shower, I pump her from doggie and her huge knockers swing like some pendulum in oscillation. I turnn her around and pump her in missionery. Her breasts swing in all directions in XYZ axis. I pump harder and with such a great sight in front of me, I fired my load and I laid rested my face on her huge neh neh. She can feel my heart beating very fast.

rtf, definitely. Will try her out at her den
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1