The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sayyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Apple (1809)

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7.8/10
Frenching: 7.2/10
Bath: 6.6/10
Cat bath: 6.8/10
Massage: 6.9/10
AR: 6.9/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Pussy painting: NA
Fj: 7.5/10
Gfe: 8/10

Apple is very cute syt with long hair, fair & good complexion. She has a pair of playful eyes, cute small medium high nose. Totally my dream girl. She looks like taiwan mei mei on Jacky wu variety show.

Apple has sexy, curvy, slim, teenage, well toned & taut figure. No tummy fats at all. Her back has some marks so body complexion not so perfect. Slim slender sexy legs 1.63m tall. Her figure is one of the best in GL at the moment. Just seeing her naked body makes me erect.

Apple has natural C cup boobs with brown nipples. Her boobs are the main attraction besides her curvy figure. Had a great time licking & playing with her boobs. Her nips sensitive to sucking so I lick gently.

In the bath we had body to body soapy rabba. She used colgate toothpaste to clean my penis. Very cooling mint feel.

On the bed we started with light kissing on lips. She gave my lips & tongue soft bites. I seize the opportunity & insert my tongue in her mouth & our tongue met. She sticked out her tongue often to act cute & I seize the chance to stick out my tongue to touch her tongue. Light sensual frenching. Had kissed her face too. I am very lucky to french her. Heard from apple she is a selective frencher.

Her cat bath is pretty average & gentle. She bites my nipples. She used her boobs to rabba my body. Her hands were caressing my balls & dick.

Apple gave me decent massage with great strength.

She gently licked my ass hole. No HJ involved. AR was brief. Heard she don't AR anyone. I am lucky.

Her BBBJ suction was not so strong. She used her tongue to lick my small head & along my shaft. Great eye contact. Seeing a cute chio syt suck my penis makes me high high into the sky.

I was busy playing with her as we hugged each other smooching lips caressing each other til I forgot to paint her pussy haha. Nicely trimmed pussy hair. Will paint her when I RTF.

Apple's pussy very tight. We bonked in missionary & doggie. In doggie her pussy was tightest. She kept looking into the mirror when I bonked her & caressed her boobs, great eye contact. In missionary, we frenched lightly & bonked. She licked & bited my nipples & neck. Very sensual soft moans. Very natural. No commercial feel.

Her GFE & KC are very high. Very playful childish friendly good attitude girl. Keep messing my hair, touching my face, pinching my cheeks. Chatted like bf gf. Showed me all her pics in her i phone. Added me in wei xin too. She even asked me out for shopping

Rtf : Yes confirm. I am KC by miss cutie apple.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
bro, unfortunately.. not yet.

I wud say JS had the playfulness.. the sex-appeal.. the height.. tho lagging abit in the boobs.. she makes up for wif the willingness to try new suggestions u offer.

I brought nu-ru gel once.. to willie's hse.. and we tried it BIG time on the chair.. first me.. then me on her.. dam fun!!

I think.. to find another that is so willing to enjoy SEX wif me like that.. at GL.. might be very hard.. since now.. all seems to be indicating that std is dropping.

But.. the search will go on. thnx for concern bro.. shud b back on my search next mth.
She really serve people gao gao......gd stamina....body shapy......french deep deep....make love until swear swear.....having sex with her is like going gym workout n exhaust in the end.......u remind me of her again........yummy.....
Old 07-10-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
Fully agree bro - love to see her when she first comes to you with everything so firm and nice
She is pretty with Nice BooBs and killer legs but her tattoo not nice...
Old 07-10-2013, 01:27 AM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You like her Yakuza Tattoo
I like her generous serving in room....after cim....still willing to let me go 2nd round.....she eat petrol heavy girl.....her man will be damn lucky to have a horny lustful partner dat sex life full full to enjoy............the tattoo suit her.....yakuza spirit services.....u must be having a gd time with her too bro.......
Old 07-10-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
I like her generous serving in room....after cim....still willing to let me go 2nd round.....she eat petrol heavy girl.....her man will be damn lucky to have a horny lustful partner dat sex life full full to enjoy............the tattoo suit her.....yakuza spirit services.....u must be having a gd time with her too bro.......
Yes Bro...she enjoys Sex very much...

Remember that she will let me choose those CD from a Metal Case...so many brands...ha ha
Old 07-10-2013, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is pretty with Nice BooBs and killer legs but her tattoo not nice...
Bao bao make up abit too heavy......but very satisfactory services....should be going back soon......i notice 3033 though girls little but alaways have gd quality girls every batch....wonder after bao bao wat next......
Old 07-10-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes Bro...she enjoys Sex very much...

Remember that she will let me choose those CD from a Metal Case...so many brands...ha ha
Sometimes too heat the sessions......no time let u choose leh......
Old 07-10-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes too heat the sessions......no time let u choose leh......
I select my Helmet before Conducting Officer JS proceed with the Lima Foxtrot @ Range 3033...Firer Watch Your Front!
Old 07-10-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
I select my Helmet before Conducting Officer JS proceed with the Lima Foxtrot @ Range 3033...Firer Watch Your Front!
Own time own target ....carry on !!!
Old 07-10-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2155 / Power: 13
ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro.....no replacement for yr J.S yet ??
Bro nakamitchi,

paisay, siang si JS ?

Old 08-10-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah who's JS bro?
Old 08-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

Talking Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinKooi View Post
Bro nakamitchi,

paisay, siang si JS ?
Ex. 3033 ang pai.....Jin Sha......one legendary service girl........han han of 1431 closer to match her but Jin sha prettier ard han han height but nei nei bigger n firmer .....she got the sex package one will not reject......so far no heard lousy comment abt Jin sha......on the other hand.....han han is more gentle than Jin Sha........both r gd stamina girls....
Old 08-10-2013, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ex. 3033 ang pai.....Jin Sha......one legendary service girl........han han of 1431 closer to match her but Jin sha prettier ard han han height but nei nei bigger n firmer .....she got the sex package one will not reject......so far no heard lousy comment abt Jin sha......on the other hand.....han han is more gentle than Jin Sha........both r gd stamina girls....
Yamaguchi Gumi Mistress...Oiishi desu...
Old 08-10-2013, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yamaguchi Gumi Mistress...Oiishi desu...
So u like to play with fire huh.......confirm double chop u very dangerous man now......impart all the bad things to me.....
Old 08-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
So u like to play with fire huh.......confirm double chop u very dangerous man now......impart all the bad things to me.....
I tot you are Yakuza Lover...ha ha

I am Doreamon leh...love Hello Kitty only!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1