The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fong
.... very intresting leh mind to tell me or bring to to try some reverse batin ...
Bro fong,

KNS...told you many times not to quote the whole post, liao. Luckily my FR is not those long-long type. If not, sure BOSS will send you back.

I'll tell you where is the place, lah in the next TCSS. So, have you registered and coming for the TCSS on the 20th?? See you there and we'll talk.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 14-09-2006, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
I got new lubang for you as of the sifu of the brave ones.
Ke ke ke...
i dont receive PM leh...must be the peel rd. YTF isit

Old 14-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang
...i remember she said Batin purpose is to clean out the dirty things n wind inside the did, nothing related to unload, ...
hahaha..then u may hav 'unloaded' but u didnt realise...wind mah

Old 14-09-2006, 01:24 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
i dont receive PM leh...must be the peel rd. YTF isit
No need to guess lah... this place is only for the very brave 1!!! U dare to follow boh?
Old 14-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
No need to guess lah... this place is only for the very brave 1!!! U dare to follow boh?
I dare, I dare!!! Later what time meet.
Old 14-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
thks for d reminder, forgot that i m into syt now

Old 16-09-2006, 02:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorken
I am too chicken to try "Strawberry" that you mention.....normally brave heart come into picture when budget for the month is finish.....
Ahhh as I am low on budget as always have to go thoese BRAVE HEART places even I am not that brave, really. Luckly there are some RM76 massage and batin join as is still in my budget. When time really bad have to DIY but some ppl say I am adnormal, well what can I say. no budget mah.
Really envy thoese who pay RM200-300 per bong.

If got hair who wanna be botak.
Old 16-09-2006, 09:20 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
fong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=CibLover]Bro fong,

bro see u in next coming gathering ok!
Old 16-09-2006, 11:23 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
thks for d reminder, forgot that i m into syt now
U mean See Yang Tau arr?
Old 18-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
U mean See Yang Tau arr?
please refer to the 1st line of my sig.

Old 18-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Latest FR. Felt tired after work, went to G**** I**** in Hartamas. Asked for full body massage. Didnt really mind who was gonna massage me, as long as I can unload. So came in J****. Muscullar type but nice boobs. Face is...well, ok ok onli lorr. She is a NL from JB. Massaged well. Very relaxing. She also did some Thai massage, stretched here and there. After about 50 mins of good massage, its time for the batin. She learned the traditional batin massage back home so she knows where and when to pin the points and such. After about 15 of trying to unload me, she got tired and ask me do i want to keep it inside for my missus. I said no, I want to unload. She suggested another half hour coz there were no signs of me wanting to unload. I whispered to her, if i become a "Suami Gatal" I could unload it in a matter of seconds. What i meant was to touch her boobies and auto roam. But she declined. I tried again, she declined again. And again i tried. Still no luck, she slowly whispers to me, She cant allow me as she has a hubby and 4 kids she always kept thinking off. That turned me off a little, but after about 20 mins, I finally unload. Not much. Then she said she will be right back to wash up as I have another 10 to 15 mins off my added time. Then I received a call from office, an emergency meeting was to be held. As soon as she came in, I told her I had to rush off, gave her tips (RM20), wore my clothes and say thanks. Paid at the counter and left. So here are the ratings

Place : G***** ******
ML: J*****
Massage:7.5/10
Touches: 8/10
Looks: 4/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: 7/10 My guess, 34C.
Batin: 6/10
Autoroam: Not allowed.

How I missed S***y. She ahs yet to come back from Jakarta. Its been 3 months now. Eventhough her massage wasnt great, but she allows autoroam, with voices comming out from her. Playfull too...She gave me blowjobs if I cant cum. She knows how to please a man.
Old 19-09-2006, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
staylucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Back from A**** massage at kelana. Read from a few brothers that its a good place to go so decided to give it a try.

Reached around 9, told the guy that i want massage. He then ask if i want normal oil massage, ginger oil massage or aroma oil massage. I opted for oil massage initially but due to him saying ginger oil is good, i almost took up the offer but still turned him down as its RM10 more.

So went into a corner room, wait for a few minutes but it seems long (maybe because there's nothing to do). Ok then 1 lady call Rose came into the room, wearing a big long sleeve t-shirt and jeans, so i stripped to my last piece(I normally stripped to last piece when I'm new to a place, don't want to scare the innocents haha). Then i asked her if need to stripped completely, she said yes, when i was pulling down my underwear, i noticed that she looked away and head downwards, started to feel if she is new or don't provide other services at all.

Next to the massage, I must say that she knows what she is doing, unlike those that randomly massage your body with no sequence, guess most of the brother here experienced that before. Massage is quite SOP, she does brushed my balls sometimes, but i think its not intentional. She covers me well with the towel so that i won't feel cold, she's very thoughtful in that sense. Very professional with massage and no rush, until she's done with my head(big head), she say "Ok", then follow by asking me something, but point towards my groin (I don't understand malay but can guess what she meant) so i just say ok. She went out to wash her hands (I like this), and came back with another bottle of oil then she massaged a bit of my legs again and start working on my little brother, she's really very shy when comes to face a dick it seems. Something to add on, she even cover her eyes when she asked me to turn over during the massage.

So during the Batin process, i tried to ask her if i can touch her, she say no, then i asked her again if she let me touch, I'll pay her RM50 more, she still say no. I'm not turned off by her answers but in fact makes me feel that she's merely wants to earn $$ through skills than body.

Anyway shooted after a while went wash up and went back to room to get dressed up. Here's the breakdown:

Name : Rose
Race : Malay
Face : 6/10 (plain Jane)
Language : English(very limited)/malay
Figure : Can't really tell through that dressing. But i think she should have quite good figure.
Service Attitude : 9/10
Batin : 7/10 (I don't know why i always get a cut like feeling on my bird after sex or HJ, can really see some part of my dick swollen too. Would appreciate if some brothers can advise me on this)
Dmg : RM78 (massage + batin) + RM30 (tips)
RTF : Maybe not, because have to travel 30mins by train to get there.
Old 20-09-2006, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
No problem bro DD,

Yes, the BEST batin that I've had over the years!!!!!!

So, there you have it. Try this place out and get the strength back to your didi.
Well bro CibLover guess after that session you must be strong like bull now hor.....kekekekeke.
Old 20-09-2006, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Shifu,

Don't char me, lah. Me just found this massage technique by this particular ML quite refreshing and invigorating. Furthermore, she advises on what NOT to do to keep the "wind" out of your didi.

Tell you more tonite.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 20-09-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 19
sexy rabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy