The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
magic7226 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gambling debt

So one of my friend decided to bail out on his debt to the bookie and cut off all contacts related to him, and as the guarantor, the bookies are coming after me since they can't find him at the moment.

Tried explaining to them that I'm not involved in that and I settled my own account on time every week but they wouldn't accept my reasoning. They mentioned that since my friend decided to mia, I'm liable for all his debts. Is that even right?!
Total amount to $4000++

Is there any way I can get the bookie to stop hounding me because they have made endless attempts to reach me by phone or during my workplace and its disrupting my daily life.

Should I report this to the police? Will it help? Any bros with similar predicament can share their experiences when dealing with such issues?
Old 22-06-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenichi7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gambling debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic7226 View Post
So one of my friend decided to bail out on his debt to the bookie and cut off all contacts related to him, and as the guarantor, the bookies are coming after me since they can't find him at the moment.

Tried explaining to them that I'm not involved in that and I settled my own account on time every week but they wouldn't accept my reasoning. They mentioned that since my friend decided to mia, I'm liable for all his debts. Is that even right?!
Total amount to $4000++

Is there any way I can get the bookie to stop hounding me because they have made endless attempts to reach me by phone or during my workplace and its disrupting my daily life.

Should I report this to the police? Will it help? Any bros with similar predicament can share their experiences when dealing with such issues?
Chill...no right no wrong cos unclear on my perspective the whole picture, however, it's a black eat black issue, thus, all u need to think about is if u feel u are liable to pay and wish to pay or not based on principles, or u feel u are in no way liable and thus just answer their every call and address straight to them what u think and will do, even if it's by tellig them straight u are not intending to pay at all.
Trust me on this that either way, which 1 u must choose for sure towards the end, by facing up and directly saying whatever comes to people u will be surprised how different it feels and how things are actually that simple.
Either way, just remember that there is no need to rush to pay out of fear nor the need to rush to run away for fear of what will happen if u don't pay; avoid doing these 2 extremes.
CHeers
Old 22-06-2015, 01:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and as the guarantor, the bookies are coming after me since they can't find him at the moment.

Tried explaining to them that I'm not involved in that and I settled my own account on time every week but they wouldn't accept my reasoning.
Once you have put your hand up as guarantor, you are legally liable for a loan that you guaranteed. That's what the term "guarantor" means.

You can make a police report but that won't help matters much since you're on the wrong side of the law too.

You should honor your own undertaking. If you never intended to pay up, you shouldn't have got involved in the loan in the first place.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-06-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Since you DID sign as a guarantor, not only are you legally liable, you will lose any and all attempts at evading your responsibility.

But how about your friend? Surely you must be close enough to him to now be able to contact him?

First of course try to reason with him, but if this doesn't work, then just tell him that you are gonna turn ALL information you have on him to the lender. And then make a deal with the lender to leave you alone UNTIL they have done THEIR part to collect from your supposed friend.

Best if you can document such agreement by say, communicating by e-mail setting out the terms of the agreement you've reached with the lender together with/quid pro quo FOR the information you are now relaying. If they eventually still cannot collect from your friend and they come after you again, then you can go to the Police to report their continual harassment in breach of THEIR duty to first collect from your friend. Who's to say what is adequate effort on their part to collect from your friend?

It's only $4K and if you make them run around in circles, chances are they ain't gonna bother too much more; after all, collection expenses, salaries etc is actual further money down a never ending merry go round! LOL

SEAJ
Old 22-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

sorry, to say that. but this is what i feel based on ur situation.

bookies is your so-call friend or lobang. then bookies will ask u have any friends to intro or not. u intro ur this player-friend. because bookie dont know ur friend, therefore he will say anything happen to ur friend, u will be resopnsible.

while intro, bookie sure has said or given u some terms and condition. its either u got car-park share for your friend account, or u get some commission. i might be wrong. but this is how bookies entice players to bring their friends in.

its either you trust your friend so much, or ur friend has played a long time with ur bookie. this is because payment of 4k plus, (means it a 5k account) shows that kind of trust the bookie has in your friend or u.

now ur friend has run road, bookie comes after u. u can do 2 ways. either, nego it down to monthly (gives u the time to find ur friend, but dont worry, he will re-surface after awhile) or u dont pay. but this will brings u back to the 1st issue. do u receive carpark share from him? if yes, u are already classified under as a runner, which, yes, u are liable for his debts.
Old 22-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Oops, yes!

Sorry, I was only thinking about regular loans/guarantor which would have actual documentation etc. I didn't even think that since this is probably an illegal bookmaking matter, that "hong Kwai" (rules of the trade) apply.

Especially about this car park share part.

Best you just ignore my previous post and better rely on racerboy's

SEAJ
Old 22-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:

Private message me, I've got a solution for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1