The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Plus finger poke.. that is..
If u r on tight budget n don't mind one-boob lady, try mei bo of h20...she does poke too
Old 21-07-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Arrow H20R168 MeiBo $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
If u r on tight budget n don't mind one-boob lady, try mei bo of h20...she does poke too
I have a soft spot for this unfortunate woman. One song has lyrics like: "I am strong, I am invincible. I am woman." Give more info just in case kind-hearted bros do not mind. She takes non-Chinese customers too.
Old 22-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

i never really step in H20 before..

Anyway.. i am going for the untried Candy, Chris, Da S, Nikki, Miki..

Probably Ah leng, JJ and Vivi also. But i dont think any would break into Princess list.
Old 22-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
fong yi don't do cim FYI
Yes.confirmed that .......

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 23-07-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chatterbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new milf in Petain?
Old 28-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Princess

Singapore football hero Quah Kim Song finds love match with Sylvia Lim of Workers’ Party

Yes! It is and you know what? Both are rich and in the lime lights. Side track to the princess. My feelings told me. It is during intercourse where I seen and experience the beauty of the 7 princesses.

Don't think so, watch the Jap AVs and you will concur the princess beauty while she let down her long blond hair, not all are in this colours not H26 Carol (A-Mei) with Joey.

Laying down on the pillow, short little nose with blue eye lashes maybe a sexy smile throw in fake moaning. We knew they are young in correct packages at $50. We are fucking a member of 2NE1 and models in Jap AV.

This is what made a princess, no bones about it. At Least in commercial sex we get the money worth.

------------------

"At least the people you murder die with dignity, you piss in your pant". H Cain in CSI 9.

"Grand the people titles and lands, they fight for you. But if you lead them towards freedom they follow you. In the name of CHRIST do it right." Brave heart.
Old 29-07-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YoungEnglish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey All,

I'm a New user and don't normally sign up to these forums, however that is the biggest compliment to the lovely Nikki (H22R19). I simply could not let her services go by without recommendation.

As a young white guy, with fairly good standards... there is not the greatest selection of women in petain road. I checked out all the SYT's on the very handy list put together in another post!! (Great work guys). And for me Nikki was one of the most attractive women going with a fun, friendly and approachable personality.

After a quick chat and agreeing the price I was taken in for the best WL experience I have ever had. She got naked, I undressed then she lovingly washed me. She spent some time turning me on, caressing my body and kissing and sucking my torso.

Next came the biggest shock, my legs in the air and her giving me a rim job, No holds bared. Not usually something I get from a WL. From there she went straight into a BBBJ, again not something you usually get from a young attractive WL.

She then strapped me up and we went at it, here is where I truly appreciated her young and beautiful face, not to mention a banging body!!!

I fucked her hard and fast with her moaning in just the right way, and even when I was done we continued at it for another 5-10min.

As we were getting changed, we exchanged a few pleasantries, and if I wasn't returning home very shortly I would definitely RTF. Always the next time I'm in Singapore!!!

Nikki definitely gets a 9/10 from me. wish I found her sooner.
Old 31-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

No problem Bro English.. welcome back to our shore, anytime !

No FR today.. as requested. No exaggeration .. No fanciful words..

Just wana say: -

Chris is GOOD`~~!

not just in terms of service .. and GFE level..

But v beautiful and fair as well..

And she just broke into my Princess list.. almost took 1st place.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes, i would have to agree on Chris; i always look for her when i am able but its tough as she works from 10+ in the morning to about 4 in the afternoon only. But Chris is the complete package-she has GFE, allows frenching, has nice and ample boobs and moans sound very nice and real...and she is friendly and chatty. Best part now in H26 room is that she has a mirror in front of the bed and this is best when you do her doggy and you can see straight her and her facing moaning and her boobs swaying from side to side. Ultimate!
Old 02-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

Yes. Chris is complete package. Definitely worth the queue.. There are still some ang pais yet to try. Da S next
Old 02-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

seems like chris is a must try ... think is it the one right at the end of the alley? now got 2 targets .. lily n chris ..
Old 03-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
seems like chris is a must try ... think is it the one right at the end of the alley? now got 2 targets .. lily n chris ..
boh ya la bonkning, u haven try Lily yet ? ..
Chris is a must try.. Lily as well.. good luck !
Old 03-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
boh ya la bonkning, u haven try Lily yet ? ..
Chris is a must try.. Lily as well.. good luck !
Wala neh! Haven't tried both Chris and Lily? Where you two have been?

Have RTF Chris many times already since she in H07. Have stopped to RTF her due to her change in working hours.

Lily, what can I say, tried once only but again she go back so early so how?

To catch this two I have to go weekends. Cannot, I "busy", he-he.

I thank you!
Old 03-08-2013, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

i went last week, lily chris kico cookie all not working.
h2 michelle like very busy got ppl waiting outside.
went home fully loaded
Old 03-08-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Me too haven try de 2 . Will see who get de first touch ' hee hee !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1