The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: Old style HCs

Isit later change name town spa.?
Celestial hc can join member , member free use of facilities.
No more in existence.
Thevlady boss very generous offervfree membership.

Last edited by sionglim; 24-03-2018 at 02:49 PM.
Old 21-03-2018, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Those were the days
Old 22-03-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

I really loved the pools at world spa
Old 22-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Now become gilf work at ppl park shop
Old 22-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Oliver....Eminent Plaza....
Old 23-03-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torahlai View Post
Prince health centre at cecil street was another hc with many malaysian syts back then. Used to frequent the place during weekends when it was less crowded.
yes the place spacious and clean.

serve nice food too
Old 23-03-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wonder why did the authority allow the influx of spa outlets operate by the PRCs yet closing down all the HCs which were mostly found in CBD and commercial area . isn't it contradicting
Old 24-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Sporean boss force to close due bad business
The ladies at home do home masg
Old 24-03-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Always good to reminisce but all these joints have already consigned to the dustbin of history. Rather than dwelling on it ad nauseum, more productive to look forward & re-think our cheonging approach taking into account all the changes & restrictions.
Old 25-03-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHEAD View Post
wonder why did the authority allow the influx of spa outlets operate by the PRCs yet closing down all the HCs which were mostly found in CBD and commercial area . isn't it contradicting
Not prc name, sporean. Using sporean name , escaping the loop hole

Last edited by sionglim; 25-03-2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old 25-03-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Star (20 RTF) from Casanova at Concourse is always my star!
Bugis - Eva (8 RTF)
Youth - Pearlyn (6 RTF)
Dragon - Rebina (3 RTF) expensive place and tips, tight budget then

I missed you all soooooo much! Any idea their whereabouts? I heard Pearlyn is still working to support her bf (小狼狗)...

Health Centers are history now
Did bugis Eva came back spore plying at hongkong street?

Last time ladybboss very friendly
Dickson, novena, princess hc, hotel tai-pan

Last edited by sionglim; 25-03-2018 at 01:09 PM.
Old 25-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

There was Dragon @ Marina south, then shift to Amara.

Galaxy @ Holiday inn atrium, Youth @ bugis there...

That time still young and new to world of vice.. so didnt go often. Who would have known now things are so vastly different. all gone already
Old 25-03-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Is lee kai building still got a hc?
Middle rd
Old 25-03-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7344 / Power: 18
badboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond repute

IP at International Plaza
Old 26-03-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

There was a HC along East Coast Road with bath tub attached in every room and the ML will bath you before the massage.

Balmoral Plaza B1 use to have them in VIP room too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1