The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Life After A Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
I'm a true blue Singaporean. Join the rest of my bros wearing green and carrying out ex gf (M16 during my time).

My time still AR15.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-11-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry for the long wait brothers and sisters. Life in NZ is too good that I choose to went on without much network hence the lack of update. I really apologize for that. I just touched down in SG about a week ago so please do give me some time to settle down and I will finish this up. Thanks for your support everyone.
You are lucky u got back on your feet. I know a few who after a bitter divorce( almost same case like ur ex), went almost crazy. It is not about the money, but rather it is about the betrayal, the helplessness. U are lucky ur boss cared for u n pris walked Into your life. One of those I know never got over it. Changing girl friends one after another. Even up worse than when he divorced. Sometimes I have to admit it is his attitude. Too proud to admit he is too arrogant n selfish. Others whom I know divorced just gotten the wrong girl Becos of immaturity, failing to see that some girls are just rotten, and that goes for some men as well. They in time met a nicer gal n they moved on together, very much like ur story, n had kids that are in their teens now. I wish the best for u too.

Life is a long journey w lots of ups n down, be it in sex life or other aspects of our lives. I shared some similar portions of stories as well, but there are certain things that you will never get over, such as loss of your love ones. I hope ur life goes on well, n cherish whom has treated u well too. Never know what will happen next.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all. I'm back. And its with a heavy heart that I break the news to you all that my life with Pris has come to an end. Its not because of another divorce but she has move on to a better place. It pains me to continue with this story but I cannot let this end just like that. I will finish up what it started and close this chapter.

Many thanks to some of you readers that PM me and ask for my concern on my absent. I will finish this ASAP. Thanks for your understanding everyone.
Old 15-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 854 / Power: 18
ynotial is a splendid one to beholdynotial is a splendid one to beholdynotial is a splendid one to beholdynotial is a splendid one to beholdynotial is a splendid one to beholdynotial is a splendid one to beholdynotial is a splendid one to behold

Please take care
Old 15-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh dear.
Sorry for your loss.
Take care of yourself.
Old 15-06-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynotial View Post
Please take care
Thank you.
Old 15-06-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
newbiesbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all. I'm back. And its with a heavy heart that I break the news to you all that my life with Pris has come to an end. Its not because of another divorce but she has move on to a better place. It pains me to continue with this story but I cannot let this end just like that. I will finish up what it started and close this chapter.

Many thanks to some of you readers that PM me and ask for my concern on my absent. I will finish this ASAP. Thanks for your understanding everyone.
Bro, learn to let go.

New girl will come to you.
Old 15-06-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
coleman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, sorry to hear about your loss. Please take care and rest well.
Old 15-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Before I continue, I do own a few of you an explanation. My lovely wife Pris, passed away in March while we were in NZ. She was diagnosed with a stage 3 brain cancer. During the start of 2017, her health was steadily declining and as I watched her slowly slipped away from me.

After she passed on, I was really upset. But yet, I'm happy because she manage to close the void and the hurt I have been suffering for a Long period of time. I'm still going through a rough time without her (mentally and sexually frustrating). But all in all I'm very happy for her been in my life for that short period of time.
Old 15-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgxxr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nurgle, sorry to hear about your loss. It would seems that life has dealt you another bad stack of cards but please hang in there. Take care.
Old 15-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Continue wiith where I left.

---------

The very next day, I woke up and remember that I had to be at office to prepare for a meeting with NZ office team. I got up of bed and gently woke Pris up. We got ready and drove off to office.

At work, I manage to clear whatever documents needed for my entrance to NZ together with Pris. We work things out with the team on what are their plans and goals during my absence. All this work lasted till late at night. It was 11PM and everyone but me and Pris were still in office. Of course, Pris was waiting for me to clear work before we head home. While focusing on my work, she came and knock of the door.

Pris: Hi Nurgle. May I come in?
Me: Sure. And please, you don't need to address me by my name when there isn't anyone else. I would love it when you call me dear or darling.
Pris: Alright dear. Are you alright? You have been working very hard since this afternoon and you even skip dinner.
Me: I'm fine. Just want to clear all the following documents and prep work before we go to NZ. I just want to sure that everyone gets their directions and goals in proper order.

Again with old and bad habit, as I was replying to Pris, my eyes were glued to the laptop screen. Just nice after I saved a document, my laptop screen just folded and closed. I look up and saw Pris bending forward. The view was an eye opener. Her face in full make up. Her blouse unbuttoned reviewing her cleavage. She was wearing a pearl white lacy bra. My mind race and I looked outside my office to make sure no one was in office. During my time focusing on the laptop, I didn't even notice Pris has closed the doors and the blinds to my cubical ensuring that its as much private as it is.

Pris: Dear. Since we are not going to be in this office for quite some time, I want to do something very naughty.
Me: No we can't! What if someone comes back and see this!?
Pris: Look at the time and tell me if anyone would be back at this hour *Giving me an angry pouty look*

I glance at my watch. Holy shit. It was 130AM! I was working so hard that I didn't even notice that time has pass by so much!

Me: I'm so sorry dear. Let's pack up and go home.

Just as I was about to get up, she push me by my chest and force me back down to my seat.

Pris: Oh not so fast. I'm very horny right now. You are going to have make love to me now in this very office which I have lusted for a very long time.
Old 15-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgxxr View Post
Bro Nurgle, sorry to hear about your loss. It would seems that life has dealt you another bad stack of cards but please hang in there. Take care.
Yes it has. As the saying goes, life is short. And karma is a bitch. I might have done something wrong back in my past that gutted me and smack me real hard. I will be honest, I'm still grieving a little. But I'm grieving without any suicidal thoughts. Thanks for your concern.
Old 15-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
haiz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaiz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Nurgle

Sad to hear about your loss. Agreed that life is short but at least you have a wonderful chapter with Pris which not many will have. Take care and wish you good health.
Old 15-06-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
buto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hey buto

You should read bro warbird thread about how to pick up girls.

Inside his thread he taught "never worried about losing girls including your wife".

If you have not read it then time to polish up your skills. You can continue to sulk on your divorce but your wife will not love you or pity you because women don't like weak person.

Go read his thread.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=133505
Old 15-06-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Before I continue, I do own a few of you an explanation. My lovely wife Pris, passed away in March while we were in NZ. She was diagnosed with a stage 3 brain cancer. During the start of 2017, her health was steadily declining and as I watched her slowly slipped away from me.

After she passed on, I was really upset. But yet, I'm happy because she manage to close the void and the hurt I have been suffering for a Long period of time. I'm still going through a rough time without her (mentally and sexually frustrating). But all in all I'm very happy for her been in my life for that short period of time.
Really sad to hear that

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1