The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Might be going down tonight...
Wah, can get away for overnighter?
Old 15-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wah, can get away for overnighter?
Sick of BKK so thinking of going but our resident samster is not there.
Old 16-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sick of BKK so thinking of going but our resident samster is not there.
You don't really need hand holding in Patts, you old hand

In June, recall you more than survived solo. Hitting bars late into night, with a big hang next day driving back to krungtheo
Old 16-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You don't really need hand holding in Patts, you old hand
Just looking for someone to chat before exploring.

Quote:
In June, recall you more than survived solo. Hitting bars late into night, with a big hang next day driving back to krungtheo
Your memory is still good. I forget about this till u remind me.
Old 16-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just looking for someone to chat before exploring.
Can bring your old tirak Nong Ploy along mah!

Old 16-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Can bring your old tirak Nong Ploy along mah!
Bring tirak go Pattaya might as well stay in BKK.
Old 16-12-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bring tirak go Pattaya might as well stay in BKK.
The question will be is there a puying more chio than Nong Ploy?

Nong Ploy potong liao so can consider as a puying lah.
Old 17-12-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The question will be is there a puying more chio than Nong Ploy?
Mongers are the same, no matters how pretty a lady is, u will get sick or no interest after awhile n want to venture out. There are so many chio bus n no lack of talent in Thailand. It is only whether my dick can handle or not.
Old 17-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is only whether my dick can handle or not.
Confirm cannot bonk finish so enjoy as much as possible while little bro can still whack.
Old 20-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Thai AirAsia inaugurates four new routes at once, flying from U-Tapao Airport to Chiang Mai, Udon Thani, Singapore and Macau with an average load factor of 80 percent. The airline is confident that U-Tapao is ready to accommodate passengers with the strong support of Pattaya and the Eastern Tourism Authority. The airline celebrates the occasion by giving 60 youths from Chiang Mai and Udon Thani their first ever flight experience, flying them to U-Tapao to visit the HTMS Chakri Naruebet.

Rear Admiral Worapol Tongpricha, director of U-Tapao Airport, affirmed the airport is fully ready to receive commercial air travel, especially flights by Air Asia Group, which is currently the main user of the airport’s Terminal 1. Terminal 2 is still undergoing construction to be completed in 2016 and will add the capacity to handle 1,500 more passengers in each period, allowing the airport to accommodate more travelers a year, in step with Air Asia’s expansion plans with room to welcome further commercial airlines.

Air Asia now operates eight flights from the Rayong-area airport: to Kuala Lumpur four times weekly, Nanning three times weekly, Nanchang four times weekly, Singapore seven times weekly, Macau seven times weekly, Chiang Mai 10 times weekly, Udon Thani seven times weekly and Hat Yai four times weekly, all together reaching a total of 46 flights a week. The airline has stationed two planes permanently at the airport.

Passengers traveling to U-Tapao are further offered convenience with Air Asia’s City Transfer service, which provides shuttle connections to three locations; Pattaya (Central Festival), Rayong (Fashion Mall by Laemthong) and Koh Samed. Passengers can book their City Transfer at the same time as their air ticket by choosing their desired origin and destination. For details on the flight schedule and promotions, visit www.airasia.com.
Old 30-12-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ATOZ is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I did check with the hotel on my previous trip.

The Crane company has serviced a joint mini-bus form Pattaya city to Utapao Airport with a charge of THB250 per person.

For reservation, you could contact +66 81 377 2778. They will ask for more details of your hotel address and your flight details.
Bro or any kind soul, any other number to call beside this? Or other company providing same service? This number like not using..
Old 03-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros

Did some research online and learned that we can get a 1000 baht ST (inclusive of room) at soi 6 bars 555

But the girls are all milfs or below average?!

Zhun Bo??
Old 03-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post

Guess u are heading there. Why not spend 1 or 2 beers there and see whether u like that street? Different mongers different taste. Feel free to check out the price too.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Hi bros

Did some research online and learned that we can get a 1000 baht ST (inclusive of room) at soi 6 bars 555

Zhun Bo??
More rently the trend has been rather 1000ST + 300 for room upstairs. You still can get the "old" 700 + 300 price, but it depends of the girl, bar, time... and luck!

About quality, it depends about your expectations. I would say it is similar to good beer bars, but not up to gogo bar quality of course. But there are a few gems here and there as "new girls" often start there before changing to other places.
The problem is that there are so many bars and girls, so it's a bit difficult to select the girls you like.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Guess u are heading there. Why not spend 1 or 2 beers there and see whether u like that street? Different mongers different taste. Feel free to check out the price too.
Pattaya girls ugly la.. Go for what!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1