The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Hi bros,

this may sound a bit early, but i will be heading to the dark side of Patts for a duration of one month from late Oct.

This is my second trip to Patts, first one was not so good as i paid a bit more on the bfs and LDs when i was at walking street.

However, for the past few mths, i become a bit street smarter now(lol) after being able to source good places to roam for my second trip and learn good lessons thanks to the FRS and TRS from all bros over the world.

For Soi LK Metro and walking street, Drinking street and Soi 6 and BJ bars, i think i have a clear idea of what are the pubs and bars i would love to hang and chill around in.

However, can those experienced bros who always go Patts advice me on good places in Naklua, Soi Diana, Soi Bukhao and the mid section sois(soi 8, 9 ,10 and many more)?

Preferably not needing to face the 1000bht barfine which some places love to put before midnight.

Sorry for being too lenghty here lolx, but just hoping to get some good inspiration and tips from my fellow sillypore bros.

Cheers
Marc
Old 15-07-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
However, can those experienced bros who always go Patts advice me on good places in Naklua, Soi Diana, Soi Bukhao and the mid section sois(soi 8, 9 ,10 and many more)?

Preferably not needing to face the 1000bht barfine which some places love to put before midnight.
Good places are places with pretty SYT... if u spot a particular ger u like, just go into the joint. Have a beer and ask for the pricing. If the pricing is ok then pay else finish the beer and move on.
Old 15-07-2012, 03:27 AM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha, unlike most asians, i am more into milfs. Aniway thanks for the reminder, my random recce thru the whole patts will come in handy liao hehehe.
Old 15-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Soi 8,9 is pretty dead nowadays. Soi 10 is hotel only la! So if you like girls screaming at you like a rock star , there are still many bars at soi 8,9 for you.

Diana beer bars are quite fun and gems can be spotted there time to time. Its just opp the Diana Inn swimming pool.

Bars are littered all over Pattaya , althought girls mostly found in the well visited areas , many girls all over town ; especially for a milf lover like you!
Old 15-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Soi 8,9 is pretty dead nowadays. Soi 10 is hotel only la! So if you like girls screaming at you like a rock star , there are still many bars at soi 8,9 for you.

Diana beer bars are quite fun and gems can be spotted there time to time. Its just opp the Diana Inn swimming pool.

Bars are littered all over Pattaya , althought girls mostly found in the well visited areas , many girls all over town ; especially for a milf lover like you!
Thanks man, got it, and reccee mode is on! thats where the fun is!!

Oh ya, and the screaming from the gals at soi 8,9, i kena b4, It boost ur ego LOH! Shiok! LOL

However, must take note the KC Trap thing, my pattaya girl giving mi that liao and i may have to use my brain and not my dick to think....manage my Vit M well or else habis liao...

Cheers
Marc

Last edited by mackewell; 15-07-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 15-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Thanks man, got it, and reccee mode is on! thats where the fun is!!

Oh ya, and the screaming from the gals at soi 8,9, i kena b4, It boost ur ego LOH! Shiok! LOL

However, must take note the KC Trap thing, my pattaya girl giving mi that liao and i may have to use my brain and not my dick to think....manage my Vit M well or else habis liao...

Cheers
Marc
Not to forget about the once lengenary soi 7.just like soi 8 soi diana Many beer bars & syt can be found in this soi a good place to Shoot the pool have a beer.but then again this kind is all over the whole of pattaya.if u are staying there for a month u could recce all over & may not complete still!

Soi honey also a good place to have a massage+hanky panky.girls yelling & pulling u into thier massage place making u feel like a rock star.

Quick guide.

Beer bar barfine 300-500.lady 1000-1500LT.

Gogo bar barfine-500-1000.lady 1500-3000LT. 1000-2000ST.walking street will be higher & lately some even quote 4000-5000LT & 2500ST.

Massage place.200-350 massage fee for 1 hour.lady service fee 300-500HJ,BJ or full service 500-1000 .

Beach road girls 500-700ST.1000LT.

Disco free lancer 1000-2000LT.
A map that will comes in handy.

http://www.pattayabarguide.com/index.htm

Thai girls kc trap is real deadly but only if u allow them to,always remember the 7F rules.Find,feel,Fondle,Fuck,Fuck again,Fcuk till bored,forget rinse & repeat again.

Enjoy cheers.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 15-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Not to forget about the once lengenary soi 7.just like soi 8 soi diana Many beer bars & syt can be found in this soi a good place to Shoot the pool have a beer.but then again this kind is all over the whole of pattaya.if u are staying there for a month u could recce all over & may not complete still!

Soi honey also a good place to have a massage+hanky panky.girls yelling & pulling u into thier massage place making u feel like a rock star.

Quick guide.

Gogo bar barfine-500-1000.lady 1500-3000LT. 1000-2000ST.walking street will be higher & lately some even quote 4000-5000LT & 2500ST.

Massage place.200-350 massage fee for 1 hour.lady service fee 300-500HJ,BJ or full service 500-1000 .

A map that will comes in handy.

http://www.pattayabarguide.com/index.htm

Thai girls kc trap is real deadly but only if u allow them to,always remember the 7F rules.Find,feel,Fondle,Fuck,Fuck again,Fcuk till bored,forget rinse & repeat again.

Enjoy cheers.
Bro, thanks for your words of wisdom there. Btw, the barfine and LT fees for agogo chicks are getting steep, i wont pay cuz don want spoil market for poor chiongsters( like me) in Patts. Probably barfine after midnight, and psycho the girl to go with lower fee lol... However, i am keen to try the FLs u find outside the clubs and bars but quite cautious due to the cases of robbery and stealing from these unclassified chicks i read in the pattaya news bulletin.... And yea no harm trying soi honey or pattayaland for massage but quite EX loh... 2000 plus bht maybe try once and twice still can....

Regards
Marc
Old 15-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Quick guide.

seems like discos are not the usually pick up area in pattaya... did not see much reports here abt discos...

pattaya is all abt beer garden/bars and agogos...
Old 16-07-2012, 02:26 AM
Samster

There are pick ups frm discos but it seems that sg bros are more into bkk and hat yai. For patts i see more japs koreans and ang mos and they do share tjeir stories abt hookin up in disco...
Old 16-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am surprised you paid 1kB as BF. Either you are still new to cheonging thailand or didnt read the older post. She must be some type of showgirl.

But never mind la , makes your 2nd trip even better!
Old 16-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good informations...
Old 16-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am surprised you paid 1kB as BF. Either you are still new to cheonging thailand or didnt read the older post. She must be some type of showgirl.

But never mind la , makes your 2nd trip even better!
Bro, being a seasoned chiongster in sg, i will never pay 1k bf or even close to it. I saw in other forum ppl blindly pay and i am wary abt it. The most i pay was 600 bht. Of cos i do research den go patts. But like in sg, i kena kc trap a spent abit on my patts gal on the first day. Then i reflect and pull de plug by changing gal. U need to b sure of the price but not so direct or calculative . Tts the art of xianing and becoming a happy bonker consistently lol... Ps: i into milf, showgirl syt de u all makan hahaha
Old 16-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

With due respect to my senior sillypore chiongsters who i look up to, shall my statements pave towards the path of egotism and arrogance, i apologise. Just wanna share my experience in a wholehearted and honest manner.

Cheers
Marc
Old 17-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
seems like discos are not the usually pick up area in pattaya... did not see much reports here abt discos...

Thanks for the good advice

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange
Old 17-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post

not true la. Insomnia , marine , lucifer are discos that are happening after the agogos close around 2/3am.

Sorry no reports from me coz I am usually in bed by then , sometimes sleeping sometimes not!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1