The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 19-04-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Ferry Schedule From Batam Center Ferry Terminal to Berjaya Waterfront Ferry Terminal (BWFT) Stulang Laut Johor Bahru Malaysia :

06:30 Indonesia Time
07:15 Indonesia Time
08:00 Indonesia Time
08:45 Indonesia Time
09:30 Indonesia Time
10:15 Indonesia Time
11:00 Indonesia Time
11:45 Indonesia Time
12:30 Indonesia Time
13:15 Indonesia Time
14:00 Indonesia Time
14:45 Indonesia Time
15:45 Indonesia Time
16:45 Indonesia Time
17:45 Indonesia Time
Old 19-04-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Travelling from Batam to KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Dear all,
I thought to ask, because maybe there is some idea I did not think about.
I am well used to travel from KL to Batam: Aeroline KL to Singapore HF, Prima Ferries to HB, et voila I am in Nagoya.

For the first time, I will travel in the opposite direction from Nagoya to KL.
I think the best (cost and comfort) will be still to choose Prima Ferries to Singapore HF then Aeroline to Corus Hotel in KL. Or maybe someone would suggest something different?

I checked flights, but one-way ticket with Malindo from Batam BTH to Subang SZB (not KLIA!) would cost nearly 140 SGD (with 25kg luggage). I prefer the bus.
Any other airline?
U can try Firefly... I flew once from KL to Batam almost 2 years ago; can't remember how much it cost me though...

Update: Sorry, I stand corrected... Seems like Firefly don't fly to Batam anymore.

Actually, I think paying $140 is a fair trade-off given that u'll reach KL in 1 hour versus 5-6 hours or even longer with the ferry + train/bus route... Like u said, the time can be better spent enjoying rather than being stuck in a transportation medium....
Old 19-04-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Allentop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im going to batam tis cming 30apr..stay planet holiday hotel is it the. Best choice?
Old 19-04-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
After all the shopping ( 1 from NB and 2 from Happy)were done, we headed back to Ggi to checkin. It was around 330pm.
Upon arrival , receptionist told us only 1 room was available.
OMG.. 4 star hotel with super late checkin.
No choice, Laurel and Hardy put their belongings into my room while we chit chat and wait for the gals to come at 430pm.
*taking deep breathes while i am reading*

Quote:
Fast forward, 4pm. Still no news about the availability of 2 other rooms. This time, i have a strong feeling that it is gonna be a bad trip as things are not going too well.
Same here too,if the beginning isnt good,it can really spoil the rest of my day,perhaps even the entire trip too. Still if i know its going to turn out not-so-good,i will try to minimize damage. Go into defense mode,hehehe...

Now you know why i have chose Formosa Hotel/Da Vienna Hotel/Biz Hotel instead. It is becos i hope to have minimum hiccups in my trips.

Quote:
Stormed down with L&H to the reception to ask for the rooms. Told the receptionist that we saw many rooms were cleaned and available becos on the the way down, passed by some rooms and saw the room attendants just sitting and playing with their handphones in the cleaned room.
No wonder no rooms are available as the front desk was not notifiied.
Poor management from the hotel side. Do you know Da Vienna Hotel manager actually replied to some of its customers on Trip Advisor,see...how well their customer service were while still practicing flexibility.

*my April trip almost got messed up at the beginning becos of one Da Vienna staff tho*

Quote:
My gal N2 from NB was a petite, quiet and A cup gal.
BJ and FJ 7/10. Overall only 6/10 for the first round.
No communication and chemistry at all as she plays her handphone during her free time.
One other thing i watch for when choosing a girl from booking joint were their mobile phones. Some of them has as many as 3 to 4,hehehe...these girls usually has no lack of regular customers but service standard can be a disaster to those who didnt know (or if chemistry arent right) if one is not careful.

Quote:
From my past experience, i am not too bothered abt it as i know its just not my trip this time. The next one will be better.
Thumbs up for having a good mentality,bro!

I am almost sure your next trip will be better.

Quote:
Met up with L&H and we headed to Marine Seafood for dinner.
We orderd 9 dishes consisting of tom yam, crab corn soup, omelette , chicken , vegetables and other meat which i cannot remember but no fish. Had 2 bottles of Tiger beer as well.
The total bill for food and beverages for 7 pax including 3 gals and driver came out to be 820,000.
Overall 7/10.
Not bad,not bad...at least it is not as expensive as its being claimed to be. Sorry,i am comparing with those tourist-type restaurant like Wey Wey,Wey Wey2,Harbour Bay Seafood,Golden Prawn series of restaurant and even some sea food shops at Windsor food court.

Quote:
After dinner, the time was around 9pm and we decided to go the Ggi Club which is a disco in the hotel.

Ordered 1 jug of Carlsberg which came to 325,000.
Its overpriced but I just wanted L&H to experience Batam nightlife without travelled too far.
Hmm..wonder if you notice any "take out girls" there? Hehehe... this is important becos in an "in case all else fail" situation,one may likely need them. I know Formosa hotel has them and it has plenty of them,hehehe...

Quote:
Nothing special abt the club as it was too early and there were only 30 people including us. Music was Hip Hop.
Finished our beer in 1 hour and headed back to our respective rooms for OTOT.
Going in at 9pm and stepping out at 10pm plus? Thats a bit too early,too fast to be dwelling in a place. Sorry,i arent good in night spot places and am just curious.

Quote:
And my nightmare continues..
Your nightmare is a learning experience for me,so as to keep me away from having one,hehehe...and i am patiently waiting for the start of your "nightmare" as well as how it ends.

Awaiting....

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-04-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I was so afraid that i may forget part of it,hence i am now noting it down for my further reference.

755am
Batam time
16.04.2016 (Saturday)
How's yr April trip,bro? Seems like didn't sound too good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
Including Farmosa & Biz hotel ?
Formosa is 400k per day per walk in for non overnite rate depending on room availability whereas Biz is 370k for an overnite from Kaha.
Old 20-04-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allentop View Post
Im going to batam tis cming 30apr..stay planet holiday hotel is it the. Best choice?
I just stayed there recently. Not bad in terms of hotel quality but not for location. If go in a group hired full time driver might be a good choice hotel. But for the location, I cannot even buy a bottle water without using the ojek.
Old 20-04-2016, 12:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*taking deep breathes while i am read

*my April trip almost got messed up at the beginning becos of one Da Vienna staff tho*

One other thing i watch for when choosing a girl from booking joint were their mobile phones. Some of them has as many as 3 to 4,hehehe...these girls usually has no lack of regular customers but service standard can be a disaster to those who didnt know (or if chemistry arent right)
Awaiting....
I still remember, while I stay at da Vienna there is this chio Recep.. Not sure she still work a not. Manage to get her number the other time but have not contacted her.

Ya. Indo ladies usually have many phone.
1 for working, so that okt can contact them
1 for personal, some have 2 personal one for internet. 1 for call n sms
1 for their indo bf or together with their sg bf..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Ferry Schedule From Batam Center Ferry Terminal to Berjaya Waterfront Ferry Terminal (BWFT) Stulang Laut Johor Bahru Malaysia :

06:30 Indonesia Time
07:15 Indonesia Time
08:00 Indonesia Time
08:45 Indonesia Time
09:30 Indonesia Time
10:15 Indonesia Time
11:00 Indonesia Time
11:45 Indonesia Time
12:30 Indonesia Time
13:15 Indonesia Time
14:00 Indonesia Time
14:45 Indonesia Time
15:45 Indonesia Time
16:45 Indonesia Time
17:45 Indonesia Time

So many trips meh? Long time no go JB from there liao.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
musu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going Batam next week labour day 1 May?
Newbie here...would like to tag along
Old 20-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman2006 View Post
I will stay at Penuin I baloi hotel on Friday. Anybody can tell me where I can look for the girls? Thanks
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/I+Hotel+Baloi/@1.1374295,104.0034726,17.17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x1cd31d5125822 e55

looks like need to walk 2km to DFiamond City mall that side
or indah 2 also abt 2km

Quote:
Originally Posted by musu View Post
xiaosinful & pigletdidi
going 30 April to 3May

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 20-04-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by musu View Post
piglet going
Old 21-04-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
...but my bahasa indonesia not good enough to bargain down to local prices, so i also pay like 10-15k for ojeks usually
10k to 20k is the usual pricing for ojek (depending on distance and how you wish to travel) if i move around solo. And i dont understand bahasa too,yet i can still bargain. In fact,i rarely need to bargain for ojek as their 1st quote will mostly be 15k at most part of Nagoya area and 20k from Harbour Bay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Do book your return trip before else where, especially if you plan to return on sunday( lagi more jia lat if long weekend).
Yes,i totally agree. Always book return ferry if one plans to return on a Sunday. In April trip to Batam,my Sunday return ferry was FULL! 99% full. It is always a good habit to book return ferry at least 1 day beforehand. In fact,most time i will do it even for my weekday trips too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post

Many newcomers here i believe hasn't had a chance to smell the 100k hj & 200k fj b4.
It is always good to challenge oneself bro. Newbie usually quite difficult to get 100k hj and 200k fj if they dont read. Thats why i wrote quite a lot of stuffs regarding how to go about getting a good price for special service as well as for any other things,which is entirely possible. Ultimately,its a matter whether you DARE or not only.

One other thing i learned in Batam,if you dont bargain,i pay XXX price for a HJ,then girl tells me no roaming and if want to roam,you need to pay extra XX price...then when i roam top and want to roam bottom,they (the girls) will tell me bottom roaming will need to pay XXX amount. Ok,i agreed. Then if i happen to have other Fetish,she will again quote XXXX price. When i dont bargain and agreed with the massage girl's 1st quote of XXX price in the beginning,i will ultimately likely to end up paying XXXXXXXXXX price at the end of the session.

(But if i were to lowered her 1st quote to X price,look at the room for fetishes and other stuffs i can do thereafter?? Thats why i dare say,those who bargained usually gets better services)

After that "you" (i dont literally means "you",so dont misunderstand my words here,hehehe...) will come to this forum or this thread to play Green Bean Soup,telling everyone reading that you paid XXXXXXX price and you enjoyed yourself very very very much and its the best of the best hj or service you ever got in Batam. It was then the more experience readers will know that you are paying the nearly similar price in Silllypore (or higher than usual in Batam) and already got chop carrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Wat i did was i learn to persist on the price i wan,if the girls don't budge then no deal. Their lost anyway since massage per hr only 50k - 70k.
You got that right,bro. Usually at most time,1 to 3 mins walk away,you can have other options (another massage shop in Batam nearby). Lets not forget,most massage girls usually have an average of about one customer a day (max is 2 unless its days like CNY,Xmas etc,which is considered big/Red major holidays),so if "you" dont take up their offer for special,then its likely their lose,not "yours",hehehe...

Anyway,this is just something i found out only last year.

Having said all these,if one stays too far away from MOST cheonging places till it leaves himself with practically not much choices,then he himself is to be blame. It is why i choose Formosa Hotel to base myself,center of Nagoya's more popular cheonging areas with everything practically under its roof or the least just within 1 to 3 mins walk away (imagine you walk for more than 5 mins,you get even much much more). And when i mean everything,i really do mean...literally Every Thing,hehehe...i do have the habit to avoid using too strong words unnecessarily.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-04-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
So many trips meh...
Get from..

http://www.berjayawaterfront.com.my/booking?route=4&routetype=1&depart_day=23&depart_m onth_year=042016&adult=1&child=0&infant=0&time_slo t=

you know la ..
Schedule is schedule
Booking is booking
Departure is departure

Sometime due to low take up ...
They can cancel n combined your trip with subsequent trips to save cost..

Last edited by BFOMF5; 21-04-2016 at 01:07 AM.
Old 21-04-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5586 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Sometime due to low take up ...
The can cancel n combined your trip with subsequent trips to save cost..

Horrible to hear that, for someone who relies on a schedule to catch a flight.
Up to now, as far as I know Prima/Horizon never failed.
Old 21-04-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5586 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes,i totally agree. Always book return ferry if one plans to return on a Sunday. In April trip to Batam,my Sunday return ferry was FULL! 99% full. It is always a good habit to book return ferry at least 1 day beforehand. In fact,most time i will do it even for my weekday trips too.
As soon as I arrive to Harbour Bay, my SOP is to walk straight to the Prima Ferries offices to present my return ticket and CHECK-IN for the return one week later.

That way, I can stay 15 mins more in my room at Formosa on my last day (the last 15 minutes can be important) and leave, say, at 18:30 with the boarding pass in hand to catch the ferry of 19:15.

I made the mistake to not book my return on my FIRST visit to Batam 6 years ago. I did not think on Sunday all ferries are full. I seriously risked to miss my flight back to Europe from Changi at midnight
I begged the staff girls at the desk to find a place for me, promising my eternal gratitude. When someone cancelled, one of those girls was ready to catch the seat for me on the system. I was jumping over the desk to hug her, but I stopped. I went to the cafe and I sent a waiter to the desk taking orders from all girls. At the end, I paid 11 fresh juices. Cheap in Indonesia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1