The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
18BronzeMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 1 who got away

Nice story, support
Old 13-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
SoliceSpring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by new30 View Post
Have a nice weekend too
Old 13-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster (C)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4471 / Power: 18
puffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond repute

up list: lionhearted, , Hurricane88, Alexis88,ah rat,Tai_zi21,ly1968, Greenrog,

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 13-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

D: Ha.. Just in time. I place my passport onto the check in counter. Ami moved closer to me grab my arm then lightly brushed her breast over .. A sudden sensational feeling runs through my vents.
Wft~ braless ! As I titled my head sideways to take a glace ..
Warrao 1 piece short tight dress~ showing off her stunning body..big round Cs and very visible pokey.
"Any check in lunguges ?" the check in officer ask. Then also abit stunned by Ami braless top with the nipples shape ...
D: No bags?
Ami waved her purses & handphone at me..
D: 1 check in piece. Turning back to the counter.

After we gotten our boarding pass and head towards the departure transit entrance..
D: Didn't I told you to prepare a coat for yourself ?
Ao I need 1?
As we handed over the 2 airport police at the entrance...
"thank you sir~
The other officer still pretending to check on her passport..
" thank you mdm"
D: if he is going to hold on to your passport any long , they are going to die of massive lost of blood ..
Having Ami in my arms we proceed through immigration then straight into vip waiting lounge with many guys staring at her .. Pokey
Our flight to Hong Kong wasn't any unusual only that we were teasing each other. I had to use my coat to cover over as Ami stretches her hand over to tease my cock . I gotten the stewardess to get a blanket so that I could tease her pokey nipples.
Going Hong Kong custom was a breeze as usual but Ami is getting the stares..
D:Our transport is here..
As to walked towards a smartly suited young man..
D: Hi we are Mr.M and Ms.A.
The took my luggage but keep staring Ami pokey..
D: Wait.. 1 more person isn't here yet...
Looking around, A slimmed bespectacled lady in white top and a black blouse rush over to the arrival waiting zone then flip open a flip card with my name on it.
I walked over ..
D: You'r late .. Come the car is waiting ..
She nob and follow seemly embarrass that she being later.
Once we settled into the car on our way to the hotel.
A: Hi~ I am Ami
Lady : Cindy ..offering her a handshake ..
A: This M u know by now..Could we see you ID?
C: why I am already 24? Looking puzzled
D: Better be safe than sorry ..
I did the usual background check on my laptop .. And this Cindy ..
D: Chueng Ka Yee Cindy .. HKU medical student.. Good ..
Traffic in isn't as bad as I predicted to our hotel in HK island. Once we enter thr hotel room, I settled my stuff by the study desk while the 2 ladies explore the rest of the suite
C: Wa~ so spacious ..harbour view ...how much does it cost ?
A: does it matter? You aren't paying ..
D: Ami this is your new..
Ami daah over and grab her new credit card.
A: Nice~ finally I am getting this back.. And kissed on my cheek.
D: Appointment is 7pm.be back by 6 ok ~?
A: Come gal we got lots to do toady.. Dragging Cindy out the room.
Old 13-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
barung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybarung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice! Hope to read more..
Old 14-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

1745hrs... The room opens..
A: We are back! Both hand full with shopping bags from sort the High end branded fashion boutique that aren't available in Singapore. Cindy followed in behinds her hand are full too, but i know most of the stuffs are Ami's.
D:1 hr till the car come pick us to the jetty. Thankfully our hotel isn't that far away from harbour.
C:Where are we going?
A: To meet some business associates dun ask so much come let change..
Ami dropped all the bags onto the floor then strip naked in front of Cindy & me.
A: What are you waiting for? we haven't that much time left... Ami moved over to Cindy and started unbuttoning her top..
C: But...He....?
A:Aiya~ he seen many times already.. Then aren't you also....
Cindy stopped Ami from helping then turned back facing us and undress herself.
A: D~ the spas here are much than Singapore's 1s can we come again? And.. since when did you changed your taste..?
Ami pulling off Cindy blouse & panty in 1 go then pointing at Cindy's newly trimmed pubic hair...
D: Time to try new stuff~ Chop Chop dun waste time talking~ You gotten the coat? It is cold and windy our at sea.
Ami nob~ pointing to 1 of the bags...
D: Her's?
Ami pointed to a corner of 4 bags...
1845hrs...
Ami is the quicker 1 in dressing up.She always picks for herself a 1 piece dress those ease on ease off type. Showing her front assets and braless & pantyless. Simply to say~ she is dressed to kill, even if you aren't getting for fuck her. She would at least let you rape her in your brains.
Ami had gotten Cindy a 2 piece Black OL suit~ Tight filling for both top & bottoms.
Ami: Cindy take off your panty 1st then come here & pull your hands on the desk the spread your legs open.
Cindy did as she was told. Ami moved over then pull her tight bottoms upwards exposing her cute butt~
I walked over & placed both hand on her butt then slowly open the butt crack up showing her pussy... And..
C: what's that?
A: Okay u can wear back .Cindy dear~ remember don't scratch.
Ami came over to me, pulled up her dress & did the same as Cindy. Press onto her butt.. I stick my tongue out & licked her pussy...
Agghh.... she moan soft enjoying the sensation...
Pak~!
A: You say no time wan & now you still got time to tease me?!
D: hahahhaa... tease you only mah~ lift either 1 of you foot.
A: You wait.... then I pasted a transparent tape between her tools.
By not Cindy is ready and has put on her coat. Ami quickly put on her fishnet socking then her boots.

1855hr....
As we were getting our of the car at the jetty~
" Yo~ Bro! "
I turned & the Leo 1 of my pal from the organization also involved in the meeting later..
L: Oh mine~ hi Ami~. Hugging her & kiss her on her cheek~.
L: And who is this unfamiliar pretty face here~? looking over at Cindy
C: I am Cindy~ stretching her hand over for a handshake,Leo took it then planned a kiss on her hand.
L: Oh~ i am so sorry to have heard of some bad stuffs that happened to both of you...
D: & who is pretty lady you are with ? me changing the topic
L: Oh~ her name is Isabel~ We just met at Lan Kwai Fong . I asked if she was interested to us for a little drink & boat ride.
The name of Isabel had made both me & Ami giving each other a disgusting looking.
Sometime during our short boat ride to a cruise somewhere in Hong Kong Harbour...
Ami whispered something into my ears~
A~ Do you know you are an assehole~?
D: HAr~wtf is this all about?
A: But i like you better~ cos your pal here L is even a bigger Ass~
We giggled at her comments~ with Cindy showing a total confusion looks.
Old 14-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Great story ts!
Old 15-05-2017, 02:52 AM
Samster

Security was unusually tighten tonight as both Leon and myself had noticed. Normally we be lead straight into cabin then to the dining room, but instead we brought the cabin for security check..
Maybe is because of the VIP we be meeting ~i through
After surrendering our coats and phones with the security check . Leon commented..
L:Ami ~how much did my bosses spend on maintaining you .. As he checked out her dressing and her body..
A: L~ that's none of your business ...
Then the PRC security commented softly to her male counterpart…
“哪儿来的骚货…一定是小三!”
Ami turned to cindy and demanded a translation..
C: she called you a bitch~husbands snatcher ~
A: Ask her bring her husband here I fuck him in front of her ...
Leon prevented Ami from making any more comments by taking her hands and leading down to the dining area. As Cindy & Isabel stared blanketly at each other..
D: next time she ask you translate anything ..say something nicer ...

Not long after we settled down in the dining hall , our host GaoLao arrived with his guest.
GL: 刘将军…这两个就是我常对您提起的。。L 和 M~ (Gen Liu~these 2 are the 1s I always mentioned of)
We exchanged greetings .
Gen: 后面这几位姑娘。。?(and the ladies are?)
L: 这是Isabel ~我今晚的助理(my assistant for tonight )
D: Cindy 我的助理~和Ami 小姐~ (cindy my assistant & Miss Ami)
Gen Liu turned over to GaoLao ..
Gen:这也是你常提起的马来妹?(this the malay gal u were always talking about ?)
Ami squeeze herself to the front and offered to shake the General's hand & giving him a CFM looks..
A:将军您好~我叫爱霓(general my name is ami )
Refusing to let go of the hand shake and staring at Ami's pokey nipples ...
Gen:好好好~还会说博通华。。我喜欢。。(good can speak Chinese ~I like)
From the looks on his face he definitely is going to keep Ami for himself tonight.
Dinner was just any another business meeting but only with Ami was seated on the general 's..lap
Gen:来让你们试试我们特制国产(come let you people try this special product of China ) As he waved for his assistant to come over and offer all the guys a small cup of wine.
Gen:保证你喝了今晚能快活想神仙~干了…(confirmed you drinking already you have the power of an immortal ~cheers)
All of us bottom up the small cup of unknown liquid..
Gen:好了我现在有事要办,你们先行吧~ (you should be on your way as I am busy now) waving for us all to leave.

After L & Isabel boarded boat 1st ride and left. It was our turned .
C: Where is Ami, isn't she coming ?
I shaked by head..
C:And you guys just traded her to that of sucker General ?
I nob..
The motor boat started.
C: Aren't we going back to our hotel in HK ?but we are going the wrong direction ..
D:We are.. But not to where we were .that place isn't right for us now?
C:then what about stuffs? My study notes are all in there ....?
D:it has all being taken care off..
Old 15-05-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
vaic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvaic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think I need to have more potato chips for this thread .
Old 15-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Babrella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaic View Post
I think I need to have more potato chips for this thread .
And coke too
Old 15-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Sumkiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 15-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Once we entered into our Suite in C hotel. I quickly dashing into the toilet and shower as Cindy went to check on the bags that were transferred over from the previous hotel and check out the room.
C: My stuffs are all in ~ we having the harbour view again..
I came out of the bathroom in my shorts and worn the bathrobe. Seeing that I am out..she quickly grab her stuffs & went it.
After 30min or so Cindy emerge from the from bathroom wrapped in a bathrobe , her hair had being bun up and wearing back her glasses.
C:How come so many mineral water and 2 ice bucket ..
I was just finishing my 2nd bottle of 1.5l..
D:room service ~ As I signal her to come nearer ..
C: You going to just fuck me or are you going to toy with me with all those stuffs ..pointing at the mineral water & ice.
D: Maybe yes and no ... Lay flat on your tummy on the desk then spread your legs ...
She did as she was told , lifting her bathrobe. Spreading open her butt crack exposing her pussy.. I stick my tougne out..
Aghh.... She shivered as my tougne teased her pussy..
Ouch !
C: Wth was that ~?! I removed the tape.
D:Opps I need the toilet .. Rushing in
C:M are you ok? How many bottles had u drink~? Cindy on seated on the table..
D: 2~ won't die wan lar..
I went over loosening her bathrobe , lifted her legs onto the table. She body is slimmer than most gal I tired .. Her ribs r visible with no baby fat on her tummy .. The breast are Cs with huge brownish nipples..think they must had being played with many times ..
I lean over and attack her breast squeezing them sucking & licking on her nipples while my other hand inserted 1 finger into her pussy ..
AGHHH.. dammed she is even louder than Yuki~ or maybe she is faking it..
Wow she is those super easily wet type ..only after a few stroke only my whole palm is coaated with her pussy juice.
I take off my bathroom and the capped on a condom.. I had never fuck a woman wearing spectacle.
Staring at cock ..
C:好大。。。好正。。慢点慢...(very big very strong slowly slowly )
Aghh!.. As I rammed in.
Aghh .. Aghh..
快点。。快。。 (faster )
AGHH! Her muscles contracted but that didn't stop me from continue ramming
Aghh...
Ughh ...
Cain... Aghh... Aghh...
I totally igorned her and I could feel her sinking her nails into my back as I continue
Aghh..!Ughh..! She cum again...
C:Stop ..Aghh..Stop ..As she struggles to catch her breathe and pushing me again ..
UGHHH..!
AGHH...!
I paused then she immediately wiggled herself free my cock from her pussy ..
C: Stop please stop... I.could see tears rolling the side of her eyes...
I released her and took a bucket of ice then headed for the toilet...
Soon I am back ..
C:M ~it was enjoyable in the beginning but then your monster starts to hurt me..what's wrong with you ?
D: Hahaha .. U still didn't get it~ I being posioned. That's y I am flushing myself with water ....
C:Let me check ..she lean on my chest and taken my purses ..
C:Your heart rate & pruses are beating at an unusual rate ...your body temperature ia also higher than normal ..
D: It is the cup of liquid the general had offered.. Some kind of.. I was thinking maybe if I cummed ..it will go off ...
C:come on~there isn't any medical prove of such stuff even vigra pills are... Let me help you ...
I settled down on the sofa then Cindy came over & remove the condom..
C: It is very hard... Let's see..
She mouthed my cock and started blowing .. Dammed her suction were good , her bj feels like you are fucking a real pussy ..
After a few mins..
C: My jaws are clamping ... Let's try another way ..
I got up drank some more water and pee out whatever I could then return....
Cindy spread my legs wide ..then adjusted her butt facing me,rub her pussy abit.. Then mounted my cock...
Dammed if only I had a mirror in front !
Aghh .....
C:let's me take control ... Ughh.. As she started a reverse cow girl doggy style slowly riding my cock ...
Aghh...
My hands move forward & grab her breasts letting her in charge ..
Ahh..
AGHHH... getting louder
I could feel her pussy walls squeezing on my cock with inward action as she lower herself ...
UGHHH ...
AGHH....
Then a sudden sensational feeling starting to come.. I grab her hip and started ramming ..
No..Aghh...
UGHH ...Aghh...
Coming.....
I could feel her pussy contractions as I push her off.landing flat on the floor I offload my sperm all over her back and hair ....
Old 15-05-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

After both us had wash up. I drank more water while offered Cindy tea..
D: let's talk business .. I offering you a job ..
C:what job? You want to Bao me or trade me off liked what you did to Ami ?
D: Ami is different and you...
C: Bao me can.... She listed a whole list of demands which I know that really isn't what she need.
D: Cut the crap .. I read out her family background and the financial problems she facing ..
C:How the hell told you all these ?! And do you think I should believe you ?
D:Just take me an angel send from the heavens ..
C: liked real lor, and you just pay to fuck me ..
D:the deal here is simple .. Complete your studies Dr. Chueng ~ then my organization will assign you work or you present to the bosses your preferred further specialization etc.
C: Where got so good deal wan? There must be some hidden terms.. Liked getting bed by some ugly oldman...
D:Cindy ~ You got more brains than boots. I will offer you some assistance to your current situation at best to ease your mind & concentrate on graduating as a doctor..
D: I need 1 more round.. You are paid for the night with unlimited shots remember ..?
I gotten my 1 more round for night and cum as she keep complaining of pain and sore of her pussy.
Old 15-05-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
GanAnnGao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more
Old 16-05-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Take a break....
https://mjjjjjjjjjjcao.tumblr.com/po...99%BD%E8%99%8E

https://zhoulizheng.tumblr.com/post/160123972867/embed

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1