The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

After my gym session last evening, feeling good and energetic with an urge to release.

Today bonked Xiao Dan (from 2040) at 1658a room 3 for the 1st time. I only love room 1 but 1 and 2 were occupied. Saw Ruyi in red, looked very Hot and i showed my genuine smile to her.

Bathed and waited for her on bed. After she entered, she took a short bath herself and then our actions began.

She stands at 1.56m and weighs about 48 kg.Long hair, chio with sharp nose, passed my look department requirement. Her body fats are well distributed and body is appealing with B- boobs and certainly belongs to the doggie piak piak category. During fuck actions, i didnt notice the piak piak sound becsuse i was distracted by the pak pak sound of the bed due to beast actions and did worry at one time whether the bed would collapse, knn.

We hugged in standing with good frenching and tongue fight. Then proceeded to CBJ. fuck in standing, and on bed tried 9 positions. Net trusted her her for about 45 mins then she suggested hj, and she said not in pain at all. Hj with rubbing of balls for 5 mins which i enjoyed very much but still not ejecting. Only 5 mins left and released her to bathe. After her quick bath, she talked in a horny, lustful manner saying her cunt was still wet as juices still flowed out. Knn, the fire burnt from my dick to brain and i pushed her mildly onto bed and pretended want to raw and rape her. She pretended being scared and closed her legs , turned her body sideway and kept giggling.

Fuck, my lust fire started burning and rod was hard and really having an urge to rape her.

Need to for my lunch and side line appointment later, no choice, got to quench my fire with determination, go bathing and left.

Came out, saw Ruyi just finished deeds with a customer at counter and my rod hardened again. Her beauty and red dressing stimulated me again. Knn, left 1658a in a unstoppable lustful state, lol. Have to channel this energy into other forms of wholesome enengies.

Hearing Xiao Dan soft moans was shiok. She commented that the girth of my dick was big and she cummed once and enjoyed the entire fuck session very much. In my heart, i said knn only once ah .....still better than none, lol. She loved deep penetration and particulary enjoyed missionary folding chair and doggie.
She aims to please and willing to try different fuck styles. Her pussy opening is small and tight. Then shiok in fucking this tight pussy. She could take my heavy poundings. Good GFE.

RTF : Yes, though i did not shoot, it was still a very enjoyble bonk.
Old 15-06-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
After my gym session last evening, feeling good and energetic with an urge to release.

Today bonked Xiao Dan (from 2040) at 1658a room 3 for the 1st time. I only love room 1 but 1 and 2 were occupied. Saw Ruyi in red, looked very Hot and i showed my genuine smile to her.

Bathed and waited for her on bed. After she entered, she took a short bath herself and then our actions began.

She stands at 1.56m and weighs about 48 kg.Long hair, chio with sharp nose, passed my look department requirement. Her body fats are well distributed and body is appealing with B- boobs and certainly belongs to the doggie piak piak category. During fuck actions, i didnt notice the piak piak sound becsuse i was distracted by the pak pak sound of the bed due to beast actions and did worry at one time whether the bed would collapse, knn.

We hugged in standing with good frenching and tongue fight. Then proceeded to CBJ. fuck in standing, and on bed tried 9 positions. Net trusted her her for about 45 mins then she suggested hj, and she said not in pain at all. Hj with rubbing of balls for 5 mins which i enjoyed very much but still not ejecting. Only 5 mins left and released her to bathe. After her quick bath, she talked in a horny, lustful manner saying her cunt was still wet as juices still flowed out. Knn, the fire burnt from my dick to brain and i pushed her mildly onto bed and pretended want to raw and rape her. She pretended being scared and closed her legs , turned her body sideway and kept giggling.

Fuck, my lust fire started burning and rod was hard and really having an urge to rape her.

Need to for my lunch and side line appointment later, no choice, got to quench my fire with determination, go bathing and left.

Came out, saw Ruyi just finished deeds with a customer at counter and my rod hardened again. Her beauty and red dressing stimulated me again. Knn, left 1658a in a unstoppable lustful state, lol. Have to channel this energy into other forms of wholesome enengies.

Hearing Xiao Dan soft moans was shiok. She commented that the girth of my dick was big and she cummed once and enjoyed the entire fuck session very much. In my heart, i said knn only once ah .....still better than none, lol. She loved deep penetration and particulary enjoyed missionary folding chair and doggie.
She aims to please and willing to try different fuck styles. Her pussy opening is small and tight. Then shiok in fucking this tight pussy. She could take my heavy poundings. Good GFE.

RTF : Yes, though i did not shoot, it was still a very enjoyble bonk.
Good to know you enjoyed this recommendation of mine and that it wasn’t a waste of time.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good to know you enjoyed this recommendation of mine and that it wasn’t a waste of time.
Thks Bro.This Xiao Dan did satisfy me. Just now she wechat me saying that i made her legs feebly weak and shivered while walking down the stairs outside 1658a.....Oops .My list now has 30 new names based on many Bros' recommenfations.This list will gather more and more names of new faves. Whats an exciting voyage ahead. Seems like no time to rtf my favourites. Feel like singing the First Blood theme " Its a long road ....". Thinking of bonking this Bai Xue of 16W12 as under my beast mode, service is gd or no gd does not make a great difference .......
Old 15-06-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Thks Bro.This Xiao Dan did satisfy me. Just now she wechat me saying that i made her legs feebly weak and shivered while walking down the stairs outside 1658a.....Oops .My list now has 30 new names based on many Bros' recommenfations.This list will gather more and more names of new faves. Whats an exciting voyage ahead. Seems like no time to rtf my favourites. Feel like singing the First Blood theme " Its a long road ....". Thinking of bonking this Bai Xue of 16W12 as under my beast mode, service is gd or no gd does not make a great difference .......
good to know! Look forward to reading more of your Fr!
Old 17-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

had a great bonk with Yue Er, call her over from 2062a to my favourite firing ground 1658a. her neh neh swings all over the huge mirrors in room 2

pretty face. nice boobs. you can see my previous FR on her.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 19-06-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - RUYI RTF

looked for Ruyi. Ji Xiang and Jing Jing at the couch.

Ji Xiang suggested why not Shuang Fei but i joked with her i cannot tahan twosome, well, actually can be fun to have a twosome.

anyway i rotated between the two of them, so i will have my chance to bonk her nonetheless.

Based on my last bonk with ji Xiang, she is getting more "reactive" in the room nowadays, maybe she has warmed up after several weeks here and learning so much ropes from the bros here.

into the room, Ruyi hugged me and i am expecting a sensual foreplay. i forewarned her i am a bit tired and i worry i might not perform. she told me why worry, as she is here to make me horny

she is real good at foreplay exercise. true enough, after some sensual talk and rubba and close contact, esp in the shower, knn, my didi hardens like a rod. with the water flowing onto us and she gave me her signature butt rub on my didi, i am enjoying my sight of her curvy shapely butt in front of me gyrating as she held on the handle of the shower room in room 3 and her butt rubbed onto my didi. I very horny liao.

into the room, dunno why, too much work stress enters my mind. those stupid china contracts and associates who try to squeeze me dry.

my didi soften to my surprise. ruyi gave me the assurance as she hugs me on the bed, kiss me on my forehead and she exhibits her perfect sensual foreplay. slowly my didi gets a bit harden.

she sat on my didi, the pressure eventually made my didi harden. she can understand customer reaction and feelings. she caressed my didi and gradually slip on the condom and gave me licks on my balls and put my didi into her mouth for a good suction blow job. i felt more at ease. from the mirror reflection from the sides, her C cup neh neh very evident on the mirror. the huge mirror on top shows her curvy fair body between my legs as her head goes up and down motion.

she sense my didi getting very hard and she turns around ask me to doggie her, her hole inviting me to reach for the abyss

she knows i like the V shape mirror position, but i wanna try something different. i made her face the huge mirror in front. as i pumped her, her facial expression gave that "ohhhh" look and she starts to moan. i increase the tempo and the piak piak sound is getting louder.

i dun want to release at doggie, and quickly turn her to missionery. i asked her if she is ready. she nodded. her hair is rested on the bed as I tighten my grip on her, her hands next to her chest and i started my pumping. her neh neh swings up and down as i enjoyed the sight in front of me and also from the front and side reflection and also from the top.

the piak piak sound is getting so exciting to me and i increased my throttle.

she is feeling very high and she urged me to give her the best i could. she says she is getting high. OMG, provided my old machine can tahan. Wished i was 20 yrs younger.

she seems to enjoy sex as long as you are nice to her.

finally, target engaged and missiles locked on target. the feel is there and my adrenaline is rushing all over my body. missiles fired....BOOOOOOM

wah lao oi, what a fuck session, i am perspiring all over and i also paiseh some actually dripped onto her chest.

i rested my head on her neh neh mountain and we both panted. i slowly took out my rod. APACHE machine over heated and panting away.

she asked me if i am ok. I gave her thumbs up.

rested for a while, chit chat.

left Geylang with a big smile.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 20-06-2018 at 12:09 PM.
Old 22-06-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zaraman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today RTF Ji Xiang, we start to feel more familiar and like Long lost BGF

Went in the room, first thing hug tight and my hand start to touch her sexy butt and slowly shifted the short skirt, roaming + frenching non stop. Frenching is her forte. And process to undress off then to standard shower.

After shower then start the usual practice but little different this time by giving tongue lick on my didi tip, immediately increase stronger muscle on my Tip and Push into her mouth. Shiok till I cannot resist and straight away hold her down to position doggie style looking at the mirror with her curvy butt and swing boobs, started to push harder and harder till she moan like no tomorrow.

After awhile can felt the Watery Pussy then I turn her around and French again with missionary position. Both of us got the highest point and finish unload.

Really a very satisfying one for this RTF. She really give you a good satisfactions.
She will be in my list now
Old 27-06-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

RTF Jing Jing

I promised her I will get her this week. In her tight dress, her perky butt is as "delicious" as ever and I always teased her I wanna bite her butt.

I have previously written my FR on her in this thread.

Followed the "instructional fucking positions menu" in the room and tried a few stunt, bearing in mind also i am not young anymore.

had a great session trying out 3 new positions. dunno what to call them.

Last edited by apache; 28-06-2018 at 10:29 AM.
Old 28-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

experimented a new position to fuck.

In the shower

Room 2 and 3 have the handle bars on the wall in the shower. I have fucked a WL capped, with her holding the handle bar and lean forward a bit and I pump her from behind. I try this when I know I am tired. bcos during shower, my rod will harden, but once into the room, it will soften if I had a tired day. So i will pump and fire in the shower room when harden, and after that on the bed just chit chat and rubba. Depends on my condition that day.

Just sharing my experience.

Note: depends on bros; preference.

for the shower fuck, I prefer gals with big curvy fleshy butt with the piak piak

Old 28-06-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
experimented a new position to fuck.

In the shower

Room 2 and 3 have the handle bars on the wall in the shower. I have fucked a WL capped, with her holding the handle bar and lean forward a bit and I pump her from behind. I try this when I know I am tired. bcos during shower, my rod will harden, but once into the room, it will soften if I had a tired day. So i will pump and fire in the shower room when harden, and after that on the bed just chit chat and rubba. Depends on my condition that day.

Just sharing my experience.

Note: depends on bros; preference.

for the shower fuck, I prefer gals with big curvy fleshy butt with the piak piak
Btw ...Who you fucked in the shower ,? Hope the piak piak sound is more .... will try next time i go 58a
Old 28-06-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My 1st time try in geylang n tis hse… disappointed… took half hr, lady was ok, boss called her jing xiao jie, apart from a bit of chit chat, didn't have much chemistry or foreplay, maybe also becos I new 2 tis n shy… no feeling n couldn't shoot… oh well, maybe next time take 1hr…
Old 01-07-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Not much can be done in half an hour usually. I go half hr if i am rushing for time

Old 03-07-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
lamerss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamerss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How much is this house?
Old 03-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamerss View Post
How much is this house?
150 prc ..in house ruyi , ji xiang , jing jing
Old 06-07-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Not much can be done in half an hour usually. I go half hr if i am rushing for time
hey bro... seeing that you are the lao jiao here, can i ask...

exchanged wechat with WL, she has been messaging 'good morning' & 'good night' with short conversations in between the past few days... is this normal for WL to be friendly and keeping in contact with customers or...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1