The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-10-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beware of Perfect Beauty Centre at Bugis, Con Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekchan View Post
Luckily I still can tahan the heartbreak, if if would be the old man I think they can't even take it. This is serious issue, some guys will commit sucide if such things would ever happen to them. That's why we need to put a stop on this to prevent Singsporean guys getting false hopes from these PRCs
We should put a stop to this kind of shop. This kind of shop should get someone to write a report on newspaper to avoid more Singaporean men from getting Cheated including all the old folly. It's really ok to cheat our money but not our feelings, once they play with feelings it is really unforgiveable. After they got their money they will share among themselves how stupid Singapore man are giving them everything just from all the sweet talks.

Anybody here knows anybody who know or can help to make a report on newspaper on such shops operating in Shopping malls without proper license and cheating Singapore man to prevent more from getting cheated.
Old 19-10-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
In a good way is call bf in their term is call gold mine
I guessed Singaporean men to them really are gold mine haha... But it's really wrong to play the feelings of men including those old ahpeks who stay faithful waiting for them to end work every night and treating them like princesses.
Old 19-10-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
I guessed Singaporean men to them really are gold mine haha... But it's really wrong to play the feelings of men including those old ahpeks who stay faithful waiting for them to end work every night and treating them like princesses.
Yup.. So let's hope the media will expose con shop's like this and spread the news like what they did for mobile air 2yrs ago
Old 19-10-2016, 07:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Newwellness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's new for PRC Mls here in Singapore, they hold either Work permit or S-pass. All have the same intention is to earn as much money as possible in the fastest way and find a gold mine in Singapore. Seems like this shop is able to do that, all of us need to put a stop on these.
Old 19-10-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

A word of advice to bros whom have been KC or are still living in their dream world expecting these girls are true to you. Try going to Fu Lu Should area at different times of the day and best are times these whores least expect you to be there and you will get your answer if you are their only man because this joint area specially trained by Lisa to remember each and every customers timing and likings so when you arrive for massage they have a story prepared for you, if they know that there is another customer coming after you and is a big fish they will try to ask you to leave if not they have to cracking their brains to come out with another story for the next regular.

Like what happen to Derekchan he caught Anna when she least expected him to see her and all she could do is avoid as she didn't have time to come out with a story for the big fish next to her
Old 19-10-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

I dun even call them PRC girls, i wud call them PRC women, all of them are divorcees wif kids back home in China(i hope this info is not something new to u ya) That's y i was vvvery surprised indeed to hear that some ppl spend soooo much money on a used second hand product.

As stated, the current bf (or sugar daddy, or gold mine, or whatever u may call it) of Wendy is the 70 years old well-to-do grandfather. Was wondering, what if one fine day Wendy found another wealthy old man in his 80s wif a few dollars richer, what will be the fate of the 70 years old man? My guess is she will ditch him & move on wif the 80 years old man. All i can say is the 70 years old was her Ex-bf liao..

Similarly wif Anna, she found a new one, i hope this new one is not too complacent in his current relationship wif her, mistakenly thinking that she belongs to him liao. If a wealthier man comes by, that is when Anna will wish the former All The Best.

All PRC bitches are the same, money can do wonder on them, and more monies can do more wonders on them..
Old 19-10-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
I dun even call them PRC girls, i wud call them PRC women, all of them are divorcees wif kids back home in China(i hope this info is not something new to u ya) That's y i was vvvery surprised indeed to hear that some ppl spend soooo much money on a used second hand product.

As stated, the current bf (or sugar daddy, or gold mine, or whatever u may call it) of Wendy is the 70 years old well-to-do grandfather. Was wondering, what if one fine day Wendy found another wealthy old man in his 80s wif a few dollars richer, what will be the fate of the 70 years old man? My guess is she will ditch him & move on wif the 80 years old man. All i can say is the 70 years old was her Ex-bf liao..

Similarly wif Anna, she found a new one, i hope this new one is not too complacent in his current relationship wif her, mistakenly thinking that she belongs to him liao. If a wealthier man comes by, that is when Anna will wish the former All The Best.

All PRC bitches are the same, money can do wonder on them, and more monies can do more wonders on them..
No wonder I tried and they are loose. Bro what about the two new girls Lisa just imported in? Also MILF?
Old 19-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
MetalRiceBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

You seem to know them quite well. Was walking pass perfect beauty 2 weeks ago and saw this new girl definitely not miko, anybody knows her name and services she provides? Look kinda young and it will be good that she too is a mom so it will be easier to ask her out for some fun hopefully without stepping into the shop as I have some skin problems and can't stand the hygiene of this place. But still love to jio the girls out as they seem a little of a challenge but yet ready to do anything with any age groups. Just like the oysters the harder to open the nicer it taste.
Old 19-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Spalove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
No wonder I tried and they are loose. Bro what about the two new girls Lisa just imported in? Also MILF?
Both are in their early 30s, one is a divorcee while another one got 2 kids back in China. I still don't understand why still got so many bros willing to spend so much on them. Not even worth my time to be honest.
Old 19-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

I don't understand why anyone would fall in love with them. They are not pretty and they are in this line. If you fall into the kc trap at a high end ktv, I maybe can understand .

And the amount of money you guys spent on them, can easily hook up a FL local syt
Old 19-10-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!

I am very very surprised why are there so many bros willing to spend so much on a used product? These PRC bitches will come up stories to let you pity them, act innocent and for all you know they have kids back home in China and most of them are divorcees. What for loving these PRC bitches where they won't even have feelings for you but only feeling for your money?
Old 19-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
POST OF THE NITE - OYSTERS :-

the harder to open the nicer it tastes 😆😆

21 tomahawks in your carrier 😆😆😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalRiceBowl View Post
You seem to know them quite well. Was walking pass perfect beauty 2 weeks ago and saw this new girl definitely not miko, anybody knows her name and services she provides? Look kinda young and it will be good that she too is a mom so it will be easier to ask her out for some fun hopefully without stepping into the shop as I have some skin problems and can't stand the hygiene of this place. But still love to jio the girls out as they seem a little of a challenge but yet ready to do anything with any age groups. Just like the oysters the harder to open the nicer it taste.
Old 19-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Andrewlee999;15211064]I am very very surprised why are there so many bros willing to spend so much on a used product? These PRC bitches will come up stories to let you pity them, act innocent and for all you know they have kids back home

They are not just buying used products but buying a story and gfe. If you give them unused products they might still prefer used items if not why this joint is so overrated? Many Bro rush just to get their heads chopped some even don't mind waiting an hour just to get touched by these girls and since they are used over and over again they gain a lot experience with man which young birds cannot match up with them.
Old 19-10-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Bro you didn't know about their statuses before you tried them?
Old 19-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
Bro you didn't know about their statuses before you tried them?
To be honest nope and i did not bother to ask cause I didn't care less as its just an affair. Was prepared to let it go when she return to China and move on to the next. Like my previous ml A. But this time is I kena play out so I cannot tahan. If i play and throw away or because they left and feels sad because I'm no longer with them i still feel song.

Want to expose all their wrong doings and safe more hearts from getting broken as well as bros pocket from getting burnt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread