The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!
Beware of Perfect Beauty Centre at Bugis, Con Shop

What a bad day, I went to Sim Lim Square to get my camera fix, while waiting for it to be done, I crossed over to OG area at Bugis. As usual saw many girls of different facial shops asking people if they want to wash face. Then, I came across one of the girl decked in Red POLO T-shirt standing near OG asking me if I wanna wash my face for $28. I was like thinking where got so cheap, go up sure sign package. I rejected her, then she kept pestering me just follow her go up see see only and no need pay money. I agreed and follow her to another shopping mall. Her shop is located at level 3, a very old and dirty looking shop I would say from the outside. When I reached there, 2 of her colleagues rushed to me, and wow the things they sold changed 180 degrees, they told me they offer massage too. I told her I want the $28 facial that the other girl introduce me, she told me they don't do facial for guys. I told her I try 1 hour first, another ridiculous thing that shock me was that they told me at least need take 2 hours. They said that's what their boss said and assure me their massage is totally different from the other shops there. I spend $100 there and went off angrily. A lesson learned for me is to avoid all this ladies around Bugis area where they will use ridiculoisly cheap prices to attract you to the shop while upsell you. Btw, I have already made a complain to CASE as this is considered cheating. The shop name is Perfect Beauty Centre. Guys, beware and save your hard earned money.
Old 18-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
For what I know of if it's a facial shop, they can't provide massage services as they need a proper massage certificate to do so. I think the boss wanna earn more money as providing only facial doesn't earn much unless customers buy packages from them.
Old 18-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Kugan

Finally u paid $100 for 2 hr body massage yes ? U wanted a facial but ended with massage ?
Old 18-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster (B)

Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Kugan

Finally u paid $100 for 2 hr body massage yes ? U wanted a facial but ended with massage ?
Bro, at first they offered me facial at $28, I don't mind and I ended up doing massage at $100 which I totally don't need as my body wasn't aching. I don't think this is the way to run a business...
Old 18-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
TS

Indeed this is a BLACK SHOP.

They get you into the shop + they mind wash you subsequently.....😈👹👺

Upp you for highlighting the con shop.
Old 18-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of Perfect Beauty Centre at Bugis, Con Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugan168 View Post
Bro, at first they offered me facial at $28, I don't mind and I ended up doing massage at $100 which I totally don't need as my body wasn't aching. I don't think this is the way to run a business...
wow. $100 for a massage without even any special.. Too exp and notworth.
Old 18-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold

With this, Spas at Bugis & Jalan Besar areas are confirmed blacklisted by most of the bros. This Beauty Centre by TS is already one of them infront acting as a facial shop but behind offering massage services. It's very dangerous for us if we patronise these types of shops as we do not know when the authorities will come knocking on the doors.
Old 18-10-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Quote:
I got cheated by this shop before, this is a old shop its been there for at least 3 years I believe. I also got scam by the same old tactic used over and over again. They will trick you to the shop by using promotional prices etc. When you reach the shop, they will use all kinds of methods to ask you go in and once you are inside good luck to you. Now when I'm in that area, I will just tell them off and avoid them no matter how much they try to pester me.
Old 18-10-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
I got cheated by this shop before, this is a old shop its been there for at least 3 years I believe. I also got scam by the same old tactic used over and over again. They will trick you to the shop by using promotional prices etc. When you reach the shop, they will use all kinds of methods to ask you go in and once you are inside good luck to you. Now when I'm in that area, I will just tell them off and avoid them no matter how much they try to pester me.
Exactly bro, most of Singaporeans will be attracted by cheap stuffs like me as well. When I first heard $28, I don't mind giving it a try. But when I reached the shop, one of her colleague told me the facial are exclusively for ladies only and asked me to try their massage and must take at least 2 hours.
Old 18-10-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Kairentay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My friend told me that they only provide massage for regulars and will only give facials for first timers as they do not know their identity. Guess just avoid this place, if want massage can go proper Spas with individual rooms and attached shower.
Old 18-10-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold

These type of hang goat head sell dog meat facial hubs/shops are operated by Prc where they wanna earn maximum money from carrot Singaporeans before they go back China and enjoy their life there. They don't care about any return customers, they will just chop hard and go.
Old 18-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Aanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have been to this shop before, knew all their tatics in winning customers such as pestering to take shuang Fei or extend time etc. But the only thing that i didn't know is that they don't have a massage Licence but only just a facial Licence from another bro that frequent this place regualrly last time. I never thought that they will pull customers from outside to their shop now.
Old 18-10-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
What a bad day, I went to Sim Lim Square to get my camera fix, while waiting for it to be done, I crossed over to OG area at Bugis. As usual saw many girls of different facial shops asking people if they want to wash face. Then, I came across one of the girl decked in Red POLO T-shirt standing near OG asking me if I wanna wash my face for $28. I was like thinking where got so cheap, go up sure sign package. I rejected her, then she kept pestering me just follow her go up see see only and no need pay money. I agreed and follow her to another shopping mall. Her shop is located at level 3, a very old and dirty looking shop I would say from the outside. When I reached there, 2 of her colleagues rushed to me, and wow the things they sold changed 180 degrees, they told me they offer massage too. I told her I want the $28 facial that the other girl introduce me, she told me they don't do facial for guys. I told her I try 1 hour first, another ridiculous thing that shock me was that they told me at least need take 2 hours. They said that's what their boss said and assure me their massage is totally different from the other shops there. I spend $100 there and went off angrily. A lesson learned for me is to avoid all this ladies around Bugis area where they will use ridiculoisly cheap prices to attract you to the shop while upsell you. Btw, I have already made a complain to CASE as this is considered cheating. The shop name is Perfect Beauty Centre. Guys, beware and save your hard earned money.
Bro don't be mad about the ladies attracting you to their shop by using facial as an excuse as they too are afraid of getting caught by officers as they do not have a massage license. If any bro don't believe can try asking to look at their WP or SP as it doesn't indicate massage. This shop was shot to fame by a bro here fire2014 which kept giving out their shop location to alot of bros to get chopped by this PRCs. There are afew bros here have already warn others of the 2 black shops which is run by Lisa

CASE won't do anything one lar. Got no receipt as prove got no other black and white, they will only put it on the shelf.

It's only been almost 1 week of not chatting on their Crawford thread and somebody here gets cheated. To bring attention on these two shops I think we should bring up the thread and warn all bros to avoid before getting chopped again.

Thread Name on these shops

-Carrot Chopper & very Bad Attidude @ Oriental Spa Crawford Lane
-Crawford Lane disappointing service at Beatuy & Spa
-decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!) BY fire2014 (this is how many got cheated and made them arrogant and there isn't anything decent about this places)

Last edited by bulldogs1989; 18-10-2016 at 08:31 PM.
Old 18-10-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanda View Post
I have been to this shop before, knew all their tatics in winning customers such as pestering to take shuang Fei or extend time etc. But the only thing that i didn't know is that they don't have a massage Licence but only just a facial Licence from another bro that frequent this place regualrly last time. I never thought that they will pull customers from outside to their shop now.
Boss gotten more greedy as she split up one of the ang pai of this shop by posting her to another outlet at Crawford as this result of income drop Lisa sent the girls down stairs to pull more customers. Chop as many as possible and also at the same time try to KC some rich ones to become their regular. That's the reason some bros are saying this shop is over rated because they act pure and say they only do HJ for free to keep customers but actually for regulars some they do BJ and for more services they do after work by asking customers out, making customer have the GFE and willingly returning to pour more money
Old 18-10-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Exactly bro, most of Singaporeans will be attracted by cheap stuffs like me as well. When I first heard $28, I don't mind giving it a try. But when I reached the shop, one of her colleague told me the facial are exclusively for ladies only and asked me to try their massage and must take at least 2 hours.
They even provide the cheapest HJ with massage. Almost all bros knows about it thanks to fire2014 but paying $100 with HJ for additional 1hr in this filthy shop with such low standard whores. I think it isn't at all worth it and many bros would agree with me that they would rather give up the 1hr for a more sexy lady and cleaner and more pleasant place without another person keep interrupting the massage session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread