The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jsp latest news

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Just received a bad news...the building management have issue letters to massage shop stating no more spa business in the building ...they have only 1 more mth...
Was told by a ML on Monday, that only those at ground level are given this notice.
Old 14-10-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMan View Post
Was told by a ML on Monday, that only those at ground level are given this notice.
it make sense, how can they sell cunt , at the big door of the shopping ctre
Old 14-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Jsp latest news

Sell cunt at the big door of a shopping mall.......

POST OF THE DAY - by delaruue

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasdelaruue View Post
it make sense, how can they sell cunt , at the big door of the shopping ctre
Old 14-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster (B)

thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

grd flor is where the big door is.
How can a shop selling cunt be there, shld be fourth

Floor near toilet.
If the gals can make money ,many bosses
Will find another plc, to rent to them.
Old 15-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily for us Samsters - it's not all gone yet........

Quote:
Old 15-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Thk bro mann for update
Old 16-10-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 11
KumarSegar is a name known to allKumarSegar is a name known to allKumarSegar is a name known to allKumarSegar is a name known to allKumarSegar is a name known to allKumarSegar is a name known to all

Pardon my ignorance but where is JSP ?

Thanks
Old 16-10-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Jsp latest news

Jsp is Jalan Sultan, Sultan Plaza. From retail course, rental or lease price is highest at 1st storey because customer exposure is greatest. The higher or basement shops rental will go lower because customer need to make the effort to walk up or down to reach the desired shop. Cheers.
Old 20-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute

Was at JSP Level 4, approx. at 1500 hours. Spoke to Mustang Salxx, and Dr. Cindx/Joyxx. The latest flash news is: Massage units (all level) got their notice to vacate by Nov. 05, '16. The mood seems gloomy to lots of AILFs and GILFs, from Level 4.
Old 20-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster (B)

all shift?? Only without masg licence shift.
??
Old 22-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 18
lor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Was at JSP Level 4, approx. at 1500 hours. Spoke to Mustang Salxx, and Dr. Cindx/Joyxx. The latest flash news is: Massage units (all level) got their notice to vacate by Nov. 05, '16. The mood seems gloomy to lots of AILFs and GILFs, from Level 4.
return you 11, from lor16geylang, thanks.
Old 27-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

Is more cctv or brighter lighting being installed ?

Reno work going on at certain spots on all levels.

Noted were
1) corridor outside, former G--- Wellness, to toilet
2) opposite corridor to above, just outside the tcm shop
3) corridor corner near to link bridge.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Old 27-10-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 8
SGBird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGBird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

NTUC is planning to venture into this industry
Old 27-10-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBird View Post
NTUC is planning to venture into this industry
Selling cunt also?....govt want to monopolise the market like Big Sweep
Old 27-10-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Selling cunt also?....govt want to monopolise the market like Big Sweep
hahhaa!!auntie selling cunt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1