The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Jsp latest news

Just received a bad news...the building management have issue letters to massage shop stating no more spa business in the building ...they have only 1 more mth...
Old 13-10-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!
Re: Jsp latest news

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Just received a bad news...the building management have issue letters to massage shop stating no more spa business in the building ...they have only 1 more mth...
Closed better lar.. This place is shit and rubbish
Old 13-10-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
nether deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no more gilf where to find all the cheap bonks now
Old 14-10-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Serious or not? I got one budget milf there. If lost liao no more budget prc ml le.
Old 14-10-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why MCST can pass all this orders is that mean MCST is more powerful than our AV?
Old 14-10-2016, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 252525 View Post
Why MCST can pass all this orders is that mean MCST is more powerful than our AV?
MCST controls the building. Amazingly if the ktvs are still in the building means MCST is aiming at massage only.

It will also mean they dio too much letters from AV for illegal massage operation until they get fed up.

Anyway those 1 man show shop at lst floor is damm horrible.
Old 14-10-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT86 View Post
MCST controls the building. Amazingly if the ktvs are still in the building means MCST is aiming at massage only.

It will also mean they dio too much letters from AV for illegal massage operation until they get fed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 252525 View Post
Order was from AV la..they visited there a week ago..then management Cc to Tenants.
Lxxxa show me the Letter when visited her yesterday.
Old 14-10-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
GunnerGG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Mcst do not have the right to control the trade of business. Example capital land, they are running another on behalf of owner as well as the role of mcst. Mcst mainly just ensure rules and regulations, safety and maintenance to be met. Only if other tenants or the committee complain,or they got creating trouble. Then they will think of some ways to kick them out. Otherwise, they will just do their daily work will not bother. Looking at this, more likely is gov body send letter to owner, owner tell mcst to do so. As rental agreement is still between owner and tenant. Owner normally scare to have trouble.
Old 14-10-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Textile cente business will be very good then
Old 14-10-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Very SAD + very BAD NEWS for cheongsters- another mall beats the dust......😩😳☹
Old 14-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What about other shopping centers?
Old 14-10-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

What about nbs or sbr all the old shop house
Old 14-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Wow going to be gone soon? I better go visit my regulars take down contact to keep in touch. Don want to post in lost and found thread later.
Old 14-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerGG View Post
Mcst do not have the right to control the trade of business. Example capital land, they are running another on behalf of owner as well as the role of mcst. Mcst mainly just ensure rules and regulations, safety and maintenance to be met. Only if other tenants or the committee complain,or they got creating trouble. Then they will think of some ways to kick them out. Otherwise, they will just do their daily work will not bother. Looking at this, more likely is gov body send letter to owner, owner tell mcst to do so. As rental agreement is still between owner and tenant. Owner normally scare to have trouble.
I do not understand why the authority wanted to do it at this time. Economy already so bad. Once the shops are emptied I don think can be easily rented out again. FC is one good example. This will hit the economy further.
For the ML there is always some place or somewhere to carry on their trade.
Old 14-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

The back row all the jinx CB. They go where where sure gone one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1