The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carrot Chopper & Very Bad Attidude @ Oriental Spa Crawford Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
Saw one of the old men always outside fls bring W out after work and wait for her outside the shop. Maybe go hotel also don't know. These old men really spoil market and the way they touch the girls in public are very unsightly too. I must say that most Singaporeans have already become carrots by the PRCs.
Didn't know they were for real. J offered me to bring her out for clubbing after her work and told me that she will get very wet after a few drinks with slutty tone and a cfm look. Was tempted then but didn't thought it was real. Regretted not taking the opportunity. Was hoping H would offer from behind the curtain too as I was more interested in H back then but after seeing Lisa new girls I have change my target.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Didn't know they were for real. J offered me to bring her out for clubbing after her work and told me that she will get very wet after a few drinks with slutty tone and a cfm look. Was tempted then but didn't thought it was real. Regretted not taking the opportunity. Was hoping H would offer from behind the curtain too as I was more interested in H back then but after seeing Lisa new girls I have change my target.
Why m I not surprised. She too offered me and I took my chances and did get what I wanted but not up to my standard but I'm not sure the other bros who bought her out like her
Old 16-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshingg View Post
Again and again, the fls brunch, kept making double booking for customers and still wanna let me wait for one hour, wasted my trip down. Won't go back again, pui!
Bro who you booked this time..
Old 16-10-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just had a very unpleasant visit. Booked a particular ml few hours in advance, drove down to Bugis from Jurong west only to find out that the ml I booked already have another booking and that the customer arrived earlier than me. Hence I was told to wait for one hour. I didn't as I'm afraid that the customer might extend the time and I have to wait longer. I'm just very curious why she can't have the courtesy to call me to let me know before I make a trip down, other Spas can do it but not this one. I just think this is a overrated place afterall...
They are no shortage of customers because Fu Lu Shou brunch give free HJ with time extension that's why left the other Massage Joints in that building empty. $75 for such package not surprising as I was attracted to their previous joint recommended by fire2014 at Crawford which was raided by police last year. The boss very fierce as she doesn't have respect for the law and have insider information to have been able to siam from all the checking all these years at FLS cause had a conversation with her MLs that they even have officers as their regular and will always keep them updated if there is going to be any raids just like what happen during the beginning of the year where they stop everything which alot bros also know but to why most never got a real reason. That's the reason why they are not afraid to offend most customers.
Old 18-10-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Upz for bros to keep track of this black shop and for the new birds just a word of advice. Help to spread the dark secret of this place to prevent more getting chopped by them
Old 18-10-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

go jb... cheap good chio
내가 한국 여자를 사랑
私は日本の女の子が好き
我爱中国妹
I love Singapore Girls
Old 18-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthuteo View Post
go jb... cheap good chio
But many kept going back is because they got KC. I used to go JB the girls there don't spend much time talking and trying to KC you. They just want to get it done and over with. So those who go these Joints won't like the cheap thrills at JB
Old 28-10-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Wow J offered you and you didn't took the opportunity. If it was me back then I would but now after reading all the wrong they have done, I will give it a miss.
Old 28-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinwingchuan View Post
Wow J offered you and you didn't took the opportunity. If it was me back then I would but now after reading all the wrong they have done, I will give it a miss.
You should Bro. Because one night out if they can don't give they won't they will try to tempt you further and when they know they can't push you any more without giving back in return they will let you have your way
Old 28-10-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
You should Bro. Because one night out if they can don't give they won't they will try to tempt you further and when they know they can't push you any more without giving back in return they will let you have your way
But if I bring her out at night after work, she still have to report to work by 9am. Unless I do it on a off day, where can spend the whole night. Anyway, its about one year ago that she offered me.
Old 28-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro to bring this bitches out needs to have a very deep wallet which I'm sure an Singaporean is unable to meet.
Don't be surprised that some of these Singaporean who support them are lorry or van drivers or sell food or fruits at the nearby hawker centre and they have been regular there. Older man can afford to spend on these bitches because they settled their home loan long ago and they have no commitment so extra they just spend on woman
Old 07-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Aanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This joint operates till early morning?
Old 07-11-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanda View Post
This joint operates till early morning?
Wee hours but if you wanna better massage the surrounding r much better with cheaper rates from even green apple at $39/hr
Old 08-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjaminleeck View Post
Wah $39 that's cheap at green Apple, definitely better than Lisa's shop.
Just happen to pass by after fish head steamboat saw they put up a standing banner stating late night massage for $39. Even their another branch in the CBD imperial apple also got promotion for late night massage, there the environment even better worth trying. No need waste time at Lisa shop which doesn't have proper licenses for alot of stuff they are doing.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
MetalRiceBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This shop have license for massage. Saw the operational timing is only till 10 or 11pm the last time I went.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1