The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Carrot Chopper & Very Bad Attidude @ Oriental Spa Crawford Lane

Yesterday, I went to this Joint after visiting their Bugis branch last week, I took 1 hour of massage and was served by a Prc named K***y. Didn't talk to her much as I wanted to rest, after massaging my legs, she told me time was almost up and asked me to extend, as I have a urgent meeting afterwards I politely declined her. Her face turned very black immediately and told me time's up. She kept telling me today no customer and asked me to help her by extending. I looked at my watch I should still have about 10 mins more to go and she ended it early. I put on my clothes, paid $50 and left angrily. That spoilt my day as I came to realise both the girls at Bugis branch and this joint will treat you like king when you extend or take at least 2 hours. Bros, for your info and beware.
Old 23-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Carrot Chopper & Very Bad Attidude @ Oriental Spa Crawford Lane

There is already a thread called Crawford Lane disappointing service at Beauty & Spa and shaming MP & ML created on exposing their shameful tactics used by all their Mls there. You might want to consider posting there too so as to create better awareness to other bros here and not walk into a black shop and throw away their hard earn money. Same tactic used at their another brunch at bugis, already confirmed by many bros in this forum whom have been a victim of their chopping board. Both outlets use same tactics which leads only to one reason, which is definitely instructions from someone with authority in their company if not the ML there won't be so daring as to short change customers on timing as well as service and also overcharging customers by introducing another ML to the session and thinking that we are stupid n do not know how to count.

Three different bros kena scam from the same joint in a week. Lucky you did not get H***n if not u will get cheated until you don't even know how or why and definitely not just $50 fly out of your pocket. Also heard from a senior Bro who used to patronize their shop and know from ex MLs there that the lady boss ask people to write good reviews n hint of free services to attract newbie from here to go and get chopped. Expecting to pay $50 or $75 or even $100 to get something but in the end ended with nothing but a black face and attitude from the MLs making it look as if we owe them money especially if they sees you once in a blue moon. Even when u tell them you did not bring enough cash they will ask u pay by card and even if you give excuse such as your card can't buy things as it is from our parents so as to keep our monthly allowance and withdraw when we need it, will treat you like king like some in here said because they even offer to personally excort you to the ATM to withdraw to pay them making you feel you are a VVIP. How I know because I'm still looking like a student even when I'm coming to 30 and I used this excuse trying to avoid them from extending my time when I went to their FLS shop.

So guys beware. Like all bros here said try to stay away as far as possible as what the MLs does there are against the law in Singapore have been exposed over and over again in many threads for the purpose of attracting new customers as negative reviews kept climbing but it also attract unwanted attention from those who upholds the law scanning through this website frequently.
Old 23-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of

I got cheated by H before, spending $150 there including a short period of time where she brought her colleague in to massage as well. I truly agreed that this place is set up to cheat the money of horny men. This thread is to raise awareness to all bros out there.
Old 23-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That's the reason why their previous shop at Crawford in front of the current was raided after the boss tried to promote that outlet by getting some random guy and she herself to post at forums with some fake promo of what extra service they provide which alerted the authority. If not why would a shop which is always full house till the wee hours of the morning closed down so suddenly? Confirm either tio sabotage by competitors in the area or AV randomly scanned through some forums which indicates which MP are over doing things there or customers whom can't take the anger of getting cheated make a report. The MLs from their FLS at bugis and Crawford outlet keep begging us to recommend n promote their massage once they know we got their address from online they will ask us to write good things about their SERVICES and will special us better if we bring more friends along which I did but nvr got any special other then more sweet talks from them.

I rather keep my friends away then to recommend them there because it will only end up getting nagging and complains of what lousy service this MP provides and how come the final bill is so much different from the amount they expected to spend when they first enter. Unprofessionalism is the word to use for the ladies here as they keep coming in begging to join in, which spa or MP does that? They think what 1/2hr for $25 so easy to earn ar? And most of the time they come and join in they will only touch here n there after which they will leave the room bros also BEWARE most of the time they only piano you for 15 to 20mins then they will action saying oh your time up and ask for extension for second pair of hands if you say no n did not keep track of starting time you would already have given the second lady extra 10mins of money for 0 service while thinking wah song song $25 got another girl touch while the first lady is still playing piano and we totally forgot about the time the second lady spend on us.

Last edited by bulldogs1989; 24-09-2016 at 12:11 AM.
Old 24-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!

Walk in last friday in the afternoon at this mentioned joint, got k**** which was the only one free while her colleagues were working. Told her 1 hour to test water, the skills were so-so only, not much strength when I asked her to work on my tired shoulders. Halfway through was asked to extend one more hour, i told her never bring atm card as an excuse. Her face got a 180 degrees change and became as black as charcoal. She still sarcastically said never bring enough money still want to come massage. The whole session ended about 15 mins earlier, I changed, paid and left. I don't even wanna entertain her at all. I think k**** has the most complaints among the 3 there. From now onwards, I will skip this black joint as I can't afford to pay $100 each visit to massage.
Old 24-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Haizzz.. Was away for only a week and Lisa shops kept getting complains esp Crawford side, now even got bro bth and created another thread to shame this place. Seems like either the H and K at Crawford don't wanna work and trying to create trouble for Lisa or Lisa wanna close down this Crawford brunch again and instruct the gals to hiong as much money as possible from the customers before she closes to rename this shop because she might already have in sight info that somebody checking on them already esp when some bros reveal the location and the special servies they provide.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold

The Fls branch is no where better, got a Prc M**o few days ago, massage so so only with minimal teasing, totally wasted my $100. Ambience of the room sucks, small and cramp heard many wired noises beside. I won't rtm again.
Old 09-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light13Prince is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
The Fls branch is no where better, got a Prc M**o few days ago, massage so so only with minimal teasing, totally wasted my $100. Ambience of the room sucks, small and cramp heard many wired noises beside. I won't rtm again.
A lot of FL / ML are on social visit pass 1-2months max.

It's chop and go service. They don't need repeated clients.

They never bother about any shit at all
Old 11-10-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Kwellness is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
Bro you can try W as she's way more better and more willing to please.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Prince View Post
A lot of FL / ML are on social visit pass 1-2months max.

It's chop and go service. They don't need repeated clients.

They never bother about any shit at all
FLS outlet are permanent stuff.. you see them today you will sure see them in the next 6 months.. have been regular at this joint before and you can see the girls have been there for almost a year or even longer unless they go up the van like their previous outlet at Crawford lane then the girl will be gone for good. They are here with legal passes but what they are doing at facial spa like this one is considered illegal as their passes doesn't allow them to give massage or hj.

They are lucky to have people looking out for them before the raid just like sim lim Sq and fortune center and many more with a boss always at the counter
Old 11-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Haha getting more and more bad reviews.

The only girl I had issue with is K.

Imagine one time she told me to just give her the additional topup in cash even if I don't want to extend. Crazy bitch
Old 11-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Spalove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post

Imagine one time she told me to just give her the additional topup in cash even if I don't want to extend. Crazy bitch
Both Lisa shops have girls with issues. The Crawford lane one is K while the Bugis one is M. Waste of time...
Old 11-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post

These things happen at Lisa shops are considered very common. These PRC thinks we are carrot.. So if you are really rich like those old man sitting outside fu lu shou that visit their shops often then OK if not might as well just stay away. Dont be surprised if you get to see some customers whom kena KC but before that was attracted by fire2014 promoting these playgrounds as free teasing plus HJ visit them almost everyday if not where to get so many different customers going to their shop's everyday until the girls are fully packed.. Imagine other massage parlor at FLS always have vacant bed for massage but these Lisa shops have young girls with no massage experience (tested n provend by most bros) have no bed avaliable hence some Bro even have to wait 45mins even after booking a slot over the phone.

Meaning Singaporean are willingly to become carrots
Old 11-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
These things happen at Lisa shops are considered very common. These PRC thinks we are carrot.. So if you are really rich like those old man sitting outside fu lu shou that visit their shops often then OK if not might as well just stay away. Dont be surprised if you get to see some customers whom kena KC but before that was attracted by fire2014 promoting these playgrounds as free teasing plus HJ visit them almost everyday if not where to get so many different customers going to their shop's everyday until the girls are fully packed.. Imagine other massage parlor at FLS always have vacant bed for massage but these Lisa shops have young girls with no massage experience (tested n provend by most bros) have no bed avaliable hence some Bro even have to wait 45mins even after booking a slot over the phone.

Meaning Singaporean are willingly to become carrots
Saw one of the old men always outside fls bring W out after work and wait for her outside the shop. Maybe go hotel also don't know. These old men really spoil market and the way they touch the girls in public are very unsightly too. I must say that most Singaporeans have already become carrots by the PRCs.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
Saw one of the old men always outside fls bring W out after work and wait for her outside the shop. Maybe go hotel also don't know. These old men really spoil market and the way they touch the girls in public are very unsightly too. I must say that most Singaporeans have already become carrots by the PRCs.
These old man are rich. They use their retirement money to get young girls to satisfy their needs we also can't blame them. You can also see this sightings almost everywhere in Singapore as there are too many lonely old man. As for those who pm about W, think you not only need to have money but time and if you have looks you might win these uncle who wait for her every night
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1