The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalRiceBowl View Post
Thanks for the info. Just went to oriental beauty two days back and got a free hj from C****. It was really sensual. Saw H but look like she in a bad mood lucky was did not get her if not will be a waste of my money.
Bro how many hours session you took?
Old 04-11-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
MetalRiceBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Crawford Lane disappointing service at Beauty & Spa

I took one hour bUT C***** keep asking me to take additional 30mins and she will make me very comfortable and she really made my day. But funny thing is when I come out of the room I see another ML washing a towel in the toilet, thought they have a washing machine. Think they keeping the place cleaner now since their fu lu shou joint was raided and can't do anymore massage.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalRiceBowl View Post
I took one hour bUT C***** keep asking me to take additional 30mins and she will make me very comfortable and she really made my day. But funny thing is when I come out of the room I see another ML washing a towel in the toilet, thought they have a washing machine. Think they keeping the place cleaner now since their fu lu shou joint was raided and can't do anymore massage.
Just came back from a short get away. Glad that my information I gave out is useful. C is a gem as she is still new and accommodating. So getting her to massage for u is the right choice.

As for why they use hands to wash the towels is because there is sperm on the towel and to prevent from getting caught they will wash it away as quickly as possible as for the washing machine it is used to wash the rest of the towels and bedsheets. So currently this is a joint that is very save to go to as they are taking precaution for a raid on them
Old 04-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by petertan799 View Post
After much effort of enquiring from other Bros, finally got hold of the bigger sized A. Any bro miss her hard massage can pm me.

Cheerz
Yes.. She seem to have left with offering only hard massage these days. Her 'other stuffs' are gone. I stopped visiting her may be few months ago. Do no if things changed recently
Old 04-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisaloverboy View Post
Yes.. She seem to have left with offering only hard massage these days. Her 'other stuffs' are gone. I stopped visiting her may be few months ago. Do no if things changed recently
Maybe because when she was at Lisa shop she was forced to give hj bah. That's why even the new girls are oriental beauty (crawford) & perfect beauty (bugis) are giving free HJ to attract customers.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

yeah... careful ok runner also sbf member comin to zap.
Old 04-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
yeah... careful ok runner also sbf member comin to zap.
At least helping some bros to spend their money on the correct ml as well as knowledge of how safe the MP is when they visit them.
Old 05-11-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
petertan799 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Maybe because when she was at Lisa shop she was forced to give hj bah. That's why even the new girls are oriental beauty (crawford) & perfect beauty (bugis) are giving free HJ to attract customers.
Yo, bro, u are right. Heard from A that Lisa want each of them to take in at least 10k each month, if not then cut their pay by half. Lisa also teach them how to retain customer and make customers extend hours.

Cheerz
Old 05-11-2016, 04:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
At least helping some bros to spend their money on the correct ml as well as knowledge of how safe the MP is when they visit them.
yes okt said nvr got raid ,
nvr heard of that sort happening
Old 05-11-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

bro,
can share bugis cubie ctc?
Old 05-11-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Aanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyl View Post
bro,
can share bugis cubie ctc?
Hi bro I have pm you the contacts
Old 05-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
MetalRiceBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
yes okt said nvr got raid ,
nvr heard of that sort happening
Yup I agree cause when C ask me to write my IC
no. and she saw me a little reluctant she immediately told me jus to write any will do just for show.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petertan799 View Post
Yo, bro, u are right. Heard from A that Lisa want each of them to take in at least 10k each month, if not then cut their pay by half. Lisa also teach them how to retain customer and make customers extend hours.

Cheerz
I heard this too from one of them. Don't meet target pay cut half.

True, or not, don't know. Not planning to go back any time soon.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

Youve been a FRIENDLY bulldog bro - GOOD fello

Quote:
Old 07-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODFELLO View Post
Youve been a FRIENDLY bulldog bro - GOOD fello
Thanks. I recommend good MLs and blacklist heavily on those money hungry ones who will do everything at all cost to expose them and their tactics on how to cheat their customers esp those who play with feelings who are unforgivable.

That is why for this Crawford outlet only recommend C and as for K and H if you looking for sensual service please don't waste time and money as they will try to talk their way through to make you extend timing that is all they want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1