The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro well said, ups you cheers

need to protect our hard-earned $$$, nowadays life not easy
Thanks for your support . Hope more bros will come on board to share their experience about all these carrot chopper shops .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 23-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

This is one place confirm carrot chopper

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=450366

Go there at your own risk.

Old 29-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Ups thread for awareness. Please bros if you find any shops/spas that overcharges please share in this thread .

Old 01-02-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
justanothermeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think its ok to post the name of such places so other bros will know.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Another carrot head chop shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia
I used to frequent a place near lavender MRT and it bring fond memories because of it discrete location near carpark. I didn't visit this place for more than a year.

Went back one day after meeting a Friend for dinner near one of the Coffeeshop. Open the door and saw 2 ladies. One fat with rather big boobs (D cups) and one skinny lady. Decided to select the fat one as she say she can massage well and has rather huge knockers.

Name: Lxlx.
Look: 6/10
Boob: 7/10 (D cups)
Body: 4/10 (Tummy huge)
GFE: 1/10 (Just want to complete the deed ASAP)

Price: $50 for HJ no touching, $80 for HJ roaming/ Breast massage, $100 for breast fuck, $150 for FJ!

WTF! I told her go fly kite since a fat ass wants to charge $150 for FJ!

Bo pian select BF as I am there and have to release. Suddenly hear some moaning next door and suddenly feel high. The moan lasted 10 min and I overheard the lady charging the guy $200 for FJ. Oh my god (Sorry bro!), feel pain for you after kana one deep chop by the Guan Yu sabre.....Seriously $200 for a 10 min fuck...Oh my god!

LOL! Both of us shake out head and leave this amazing black shop. On my way out, the girls still ask me to write a good FR and introduce some clients to them. I told them the charge is too high but I am told about the boss taking $35-50 as commission etc...I told the skinny lady I can't write any FR without trying but she say just write good one. WTF! CB! Should I introduce more carrot to them?

RTF? No way. With the unstable economy, time to selective choose gems. Rather keep my money in my pocket

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...96&postcount=1

Old 06-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
uose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
This is one place confirm carrot chopper

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=450366

Go there at your own risk.
Adelphi sell carrot heads one. dun go there unless you have deep pockets.
Old 06-02-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uose View Post
Adelphi sell carrot heads one. dun go there unless you have deep pockets.
This is a known fact but despite that there are people who still patronize this place and that is the reason they are able to survive for years chopping us.
Old 06-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

How come no see the infamous south bridge road tcm listed here lol... The outlet that has been openly chopping lots of bros one... Or Kenna remove le
Old 08-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
How come no see the infamous south bridge road tcm listed here lol... The outlet that has been openly chopping lots of bros one... Or Kenna remove le
Can you provide the link ?

Wishing all Bros a Happy and Prosperous New Year .

Please remember use your Big Head more than your Small head when you cheong.

Don't give in to high prices . Don't become another carrot head .

Always remember to use protection at all times .

If any bros who encounter shops/spas who charge high prices do please report here .

Old 08-02-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
This is a known fact but despite that there are people who still patronize this place and that is the reason they are able to survive for years chopping us.
Don't know why this place is still allowed to operate.

Old 10-02-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Don't know why this place is still allowed to operate.
they say only do facial,
no body,no special svc.
hard to close them down.
Old 18-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Upz thread for awareness .

Old 19-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
The main reason why some people pay for these nonsense is when they are unwitting patrons with very limited or no exposure previously to the spa scene or knowledge from forums.

They either don't know the real rates, too shy to bargain or too horny to reject.
If not most of us won't be paying for an attitude problem milf with sky high rates.
Of course there are exceptions when pretty syt got their own well off supporters.
this bro totally gets it

you guys should really imagine... singapore population getting bigger everyday... so ofcourse everyday got "new players"... even i also hunting for a few months before reading through SBF... another few years before making an account

anyway... i got a funny encounter a few years back... was hunting in peace center... decided to go in to one HC because the receptionist was really chio... but i already managed my expectation... probably a "bait & switch"

turns out the receptionist proceed with massage... i was thinking "jackpot" already... but then after 30 mins massage... when it comes to the GQ a PRC lady came in to do the deed... i was like "WTFF!!"

but cannot say anything... and the price was standard 50 + 50... little head already horny so just proceed and erupt...

still an experience cannot forget lol
Old 19-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Bestie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The amount of $ I have spent in massage parlour over so many donkey years, maybe by now can buy a 3 room HDB flat liao

Well, last time where to find SYT? ML mainly milf, maybe partly we were young than.

Now age catching up, as long can find a ML not a time watcher, very good liao, $ still secondary, of course must be spare cash we have, than we go lor.
Old 19-02-2016, 11:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Which joint in Peace ctr, can share via pm.
Appreciate , thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1