The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
miskcir is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiskcir is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiskcir is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroLouis View Post
Just kena worst massage in decade. The so called the plaza massage 2nd level wit all beautiful malaysian girl. All Bullshit one. Inside is fully of old hag. Regretted entering. Beware if you want granny massage
Hi Bro, who massaged you? I have been there and tried a couple of Malaysian girls there who are around mid 30s. Not really hit the age of granny as compared to JSP level 4.

Perhaps you want to request for the Malaysian by names to avoid such unpleasant experience. Just my two cents worth of opinion.
Old 20-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Is AA 'qualified' to be on this list with its 'strong track record'?

Reviews of A&A Wellness Spa (Sharing is Caring)

“Bunch of Crooks!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

This is the worst experience I've had in terms of getting a massage. Prepaid $68/hr and when we were about to leave they said that we had to pay them for an extra 30 mins,which we said we didn't ask for or get. They didn't let us leave! So eventually had to call the cops. Who arrived and got the...

“DO NOT GO HERE!!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

One of the worst massages ever! Totally tried to get more money out of us. Pushed for an upgrade constantly during the massage. "Take extra half an hour ", " pay extra 10 dollars for hot oil ". The boss lady stormed out and went to my wife's room and started shouting at her because I didn't want to pay...

“Don't go. ”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

Don't go here. 3 flights of stairs. Uncoordinated experience which felt more like a grab for cash than a relaxing retreat. I was so put off I felt compelled to write this review.

“Overpriced and Noisy!”

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Visited this Spa after a long flight, hoping for some relaxation. After climbing up three flights of stairs, we were met by helpful staff and decided on a couples massage. The massage was average, overpriced and noisy! There seemed to be some renovation work going on and ended up listening to the sound of drilling and hammering throughout my massage...

“Big let down”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Very disappointing for the price, left feeling like I went in only full of oil. Also cash only but didn't say!! Attitude stinks!

“DON'T GO THERE !!!”

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Just came out of this place after having only one leg done of a "30mn" foot massage in the middle of the walkway that turned out to be only 15mn massage ! My friend took full body massage for 45mn of which she did 15mn then was asked to switch room ! Another massage "therapist" was send to finish her
Old 20-09-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

the plaza, no good shop over there.
Aftr merlin hc closed.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Please share all your bad experience here .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 06-10-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold

Got a very bad customer service by the recept at Hara Massage(Bukit Gombak), talk as if I owe her money, freaking rude still ask me to hurry up. Pui
Old 12-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
Got a very bad customer service by the recept at Hara Massage(Bukit Gombak), talk as if I owe her money, freaking rude still ask me to hurry up. Pui
Thanks for sharing .

Old 18-10-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Upz thread for awareness and do please continue to share your bad experiences here .

Old 22-10-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

urgly old fat auntie open the door
Quickly run.
will not pay her rejection fee.

Last edited by johnn; 22-10-2016 at 03:41 PM.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
datukvincent is Cool - loads of Potential

Furama Hotel L3
Beauty shop (blue signboard)
Part time syt by the name Stella. Poor attitude. Wear glove to do hj. Say all men dick are dirty. Want big tips but poor service. Here cannot touch. There cannot touch.
Old 22-10-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Avoid PERFECT BEAUTY CENTER at Fu Lu Shou Complex, bad Attidude and Carrot Choper providing illegal massage services when they only have facial liscence. It is complained by most bros here,curtain partitioned cubicles with no sound proof at all and very dirty bedsheets and towels not changed for days.
Old 27-10-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

thanks for update
Old 28-10-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

lousy gals always give money to member write fake report.
Old 29-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster (B)

Thumbs down Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by datukvincent View Post
Furama Hotel L3
Beauty shop (blue signboard)
Part time syt by the name Stella. Poor attitude. Wear glove to do hj. Say all men dick are dirty. Want big tips but poor service. Here cannot touch. There cannot touch.
learn from china gal.
Next door do foot masg
Wear glove
Old 04-11-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Upz thread for awareness and do please continue to share your bad experiences here .

Old 15-11-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 20
A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe I share...

1stly if u r looking for a bonk...dun bother paying $50 per hr...just go for 1/2hr cos at the end of the service u will be saving abit...

I went to a MP two wks ago...paid for 1 hr...waited 15mins...came in massage less than 10mins...hp keep ringing...went out say prepare...another 15mins gone...I was hoping for a gd massage b4 service but no...massage was nowhere good...I think $120 for bonk is somewhat ex also but I just wanna try...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1