The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Thanks for mentioning. I don't contribute much FR though
Your FR is 100% true
Old 19-07-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Yi Yi
House : 2047
Home: Henan
Ht/wt: 166cm/50kg
Debut: May 2017

Looks: chio korean or gu tian mei face. Medium size smiley eyes , high bridge nose, thin pretty lips & neat white teeth. Long straight hair, oval shape face with sharp chin. Smooth complexion, quite fair. Bod is bit meaty ,bit tummy, curves at right places, but flat ass..

Boobs: B- with light brown tits, left side inverted.

Frenching: vgd. Tongue fighting but not aggressive. Seems quite green at dfk need more practice.

Painting: excellent. Fresh pink abalone & tight & soft. Delicious! At 1st she quite shy, kept closing in her tighs. But after awhile when shiok already she opened up & let go...

Bbbj: excellent, half throat just right pressure, licking & sucking balls & dickhead. Nearly cim.

AR: nil

FJ: excellent. Though a bit newbie, she was willing to learn & try. Taught her standing bonk which she said never tried before. With mirrors all around, gteat visual pleasure fxxking her standing from behind, lifting & bending one leg up & turning her head back facing me to french.. damn shiok! Next put her leg down & fxxk her in standing doggie then slowly bend her body over for full doggie. Bang her real hard at doggie until unload.

Gfe: high , soft spoken , submissive type. Got chemistry to chat with her at anyrhing like good old friend.

Overall: her chio look & good gfe & service outweigh her slightly meaty bod. Can go for 2nd bonk.

Rtf: yes
Old 20-07-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Xiao Juan – 1606A

Quote:
Originally Posted by himsters72 View Post
Haven't been to see Xiao Juan for some time so after reading this FR I immediately went to her house today. Saw some new chicks not really impressed by their looks. I saw XJ on the sofa and was already attracted to her sweet smiling face. I was surprised that she could still recognized me while she held my hand into the room.
She helped me to undress and I pull her towards me and we started to french. She was really good in this area. In the shower she really pay a lot of attention on my bro. She can really make your dick rock hard by her stroke, fantastic..
In the bed she started her catbath, and then concentrating on my nipples while stroking on my bro. Then came her BBBJ which I think she has improved a lot. Her suction was deep throat which I had to stop her after awhile, cannot tahan. She also allowed me to suck and lick her nipples, and she has a nice pair of natural red nipples. She would moan softly whenever I lick them. Licking her pussy was no problem too and I think she loved to be sucked hard.
FJ was pretty much SOP, started with her on top. Her cowgirl was a killer to me as I could feel the depth of her cunt, so shiok as I can feel her all the way up and down. I finished her on missionary so that I could french her all the way when I cummed..
Overall it was a very good bonk. Looks was good, body is sexy and she smells really nice. I gave her a thumb up before we depart. A hardworking sweet gem worth a shot.
I truly agree, frenching her is so sensual especially when she is so pretty, hot smooth and fair body. 👍👍
Old 20-07-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xiao Yun from 1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperCheeBye View Post
Xiao Yun was available since I saw so many good reviews on her so can't wait no more.

She was very sweet from beginning to end. Her butt is like what other bros here say, very big round, bouncy and curvy yet just nice for her body. Good to squeeze and rub. Because of that, her ass massage is Wow! Feels much better than the ordinary boob massage. Her GFE is also very high, very warm, sweet and gentle. And her AR and ball licking is what took me to Cloud 9 and more! She FJ like my real girlfriend, like she really enjoys making out with me

Will RTF her more for the GFE feel. What a sensation feeling!
Honestly, ever since I tried these 3 girls (Xiao Yun, Xiao Juan and Xiao Bing) from this house it's hard not to come here so often.
Old 20-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xiao Juan – 1606A

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckMeBaby3 View Post
SEXY TIME with Xiao Juan - 1606A

Most bros who had tried Xiao Juan would agree she is the chio kind with very strong GFE.

I was fantasising a sexy time with a fairly tall, fair and hot babe and she fits the bill. Her overall image reminds me of Fan Bing Bing with ready to http://p.nanrenwo.net/uploads/allimg...4141005-50.jpg kiss lips (Seriously no joke). But small ass though.

In the shower, we rub each other naked body, her body is smooth and her frenching is intense, make me wanna do her right there.

Her Boobs: A+ cup
AR: 6.5 Not her forte
GFE:8.5
French: 9.5 Like there is no tomorrow.
Catbath: 6.9
FJ: 7.5
BBBJ: 7.5 Can bbbj very very long, I seriously just let her suck then instruct her to lick my balls etc, again and again. Not tired.
Painting: Yes
Attitude: Very pleasing
Service: Commando style
RTF: Yes
Just saw your post, I think Xiao Juan's is a B cupper, her AR is also very shiok but not sure why you say is not her forte Anyway have a shiok shiok bonking time with her
Old 22-07-2017, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Name: Amy
House: 16W19 (not sure if it's 19 or 21; second from junction)
Looks: 7/10 from far. Score gets lower at close up.
Body: 3/10. Didn't see clearly when she was sitting down. Once clothes off inside the room, it's worse. Fake tit; hard as rock. Tummy has wrinkles; perhaps gave birth before.
Cat bath: 3/10 lasted less than 5 min. Rushing to BJ.
BJ: 4/10 to strong. Again less than 5 min.
FJ: 2/10 After what happened above, I got put off already and no mood.
Overall: 2/10 As soon as I entered the room, she asked why I didn't pick the other girls like Fang Fang whom I picked before as she gives better service. She said her service is very simple.
WTF! Avoid her at all cost.... well, my cost.
Old 22-07-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sexcrave123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Gentle Mi Xue, fr from 16W02

A Handjob and BBBJ expert, I was surprised by her small mouth and magical hands. Plus her gentle demeanour was enough to catch my eye. When I pick her, her smiles tells me she is the all out to please kind of girl, I knew my session is going to be great. Sure enough in the room she kisses me tenderly. Feels like we are having a slow dance. She helps me to undress and I undress her. Her body is small with B cup boobs. I like the way she takes my hand to touch her ass and then off to the shower.

Shower: Throughout, she is soft and tender with her touch even the way she uses her boobs to caress my body. Then her soft gentle hand slowly caress my dick and balls. This is when the game begins, I was grabbing her boobs and kissing her while she do her hand thing on my dick. She knows that I was enjoying it so she continues doing it, teasing me and started to french me. She then reaches out for my balls from the back, gliding to and fro from ass to dick then bbbj me with warm water, twisting and turning her head, alternating it with HJ when she was licking and sucking my balls. After awhile she pick up her blowing speed. I grab her boobs tight before she passes me the towel and we are off to bed. -7.8

Fore-play: She began her soft tingling fingers on my back followed by using her boobs to massage me and then gentle licks all the way to AR with condom. The AR was soft and tingling, she then parted my butt cheeks and penetrate inside. At first I wanted her to stop but it was so good I continue to let her do it. I wish she don't stop. Next she turns me around and lick my nip, again with magic hands tickling my dick and balls. Kissing her way down south she started off licking my balls then gently sucking it and licking my shaft up to my dick head before she sucks it. 8

FJ: Sex with her was intimate, her pussy feels really shiok and slipery, We hug each other tightly while we kiss and french. I then spoon her, really enjoy running my hands throughout her whole body. Then I turn her head to french followed by missionary. -7.6

Her massage is really good also. She used to be a masseur, no wonder her HJ is so good.

For her attitude, GFE, BBBJ and HJ, I give her a hi 8.

RTF: Yes
Old 22-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Omg. Just tried the most amazing syt tarma pairing!

$600 poorer!

Best ever in Geylang.

Siao liao! Gonna be bankrupted by this new addiction

Clue: at house XXX6
Old 22-07-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

power....$600 lol
Old 22-07-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

$600 poorer!

Best ever in Geylang.

Marilyn Monroe?
Old 22-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
power....$600 lol
Ya! Rest of the week can eat maggi mee liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Marilyn Monroe?
Molly Malone
Old 22-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Marilyn Monroe?
Quote:
Ya! Rest of the week can eat maggi mee liao.

Molly Malone
This combo meal is awesome

Both are buddies
Old 22-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
This combo meal is awesome

Both are buddies
Haha. My new combo meal is better than nasi lemak burger.

It's a Yakiniku Quiche.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:

$600 poorer!

Best ever in Geylang.

Quote:
Marilyn Monroe?
Hmm............ Let me make a guess

Ma Li & Meng Lu at 1606 (Ah Yap's place).

Marilyn Monroe??

Joker bro going to try tomolo liao!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 23-07-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Haha. My new combo meal is better than nasi lemak burger.

It's a Yakiniku Quiche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Hmm............ Let me make a guess

Ma Li & Meng Lu at 1606 (Ah Yap's place).

Marilyn Monroe??

Joker bro going to try tomolo liao!
Savour them both faster

Might be outsourced to Hollywood soon

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1