The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: Nothing to lose

Great start Bro!

Camping for more.
Old 23-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"So who is that boy dancing with you?", asked Yohan slyly while examining her face for any visual clues that might betray her.

"Oh? That's Alan. We are just friends and strictly friends. He is like a buddy of mine." Said Rachel as she tried in vain to dismiss the question.

"Just friends? Doesn't look like that to me while you were dancing with him.", teased Yohan with a dry smirk on his face.

"Yes, we are just friends! Really!" Rachel exclaimed and at the same time shocked at her own sudden defensiveness.

"Ok ok, chill honey. So do you have a Boyfriend?", Yohan probed further as he move his body subtly closer to her, trying to see how much of her personal space he could invade. So close she could smell his scent: Aftershave mixed with manly muskiness.

"Yea I do, but..." Rachel replied meekly as memories flood back into her mind.

"But what?"

"But it's complicated. For one, he is overseas and we are kind of in an on-off relationship. Don't really want to talk about it". She said with a sigh and a sudden gloom emanated from her face as she tried to banish her thoughts away with a forced smile. Rachel wondered why she was sharing such intimate details with a guy she barely knew.

Realising that he had probed more than he bargained for, he tried to break the sombre mood with a joke.

"Bu the way, I love your top. But i think you are wearing it wrongly though.", quipped Yohan.

"Oh? How so? ", Rachel asked with a quizzacle look as she subconsciously checked her outfit to make sure there was no wardrobe malfunction because that would be embarrassing.

"It's better worn around your ankles, preferably in my bedroom." Yohan said as he chuckled.

Rachel was taken aback by the audacity and directness of his off-Colour joke. In any normal circumstance, if a guy had tried to pull that pickup line on her, She would dismiss it as a pathetic attempt and would just excuse herself from his company promptly.

However she was shocked that she found herself bursting into laughter and giggling like a schoolgirl. She then jabbed him back with a "Nice try buddy but I have a Boyfriend already. Sorry to make you waste $3k."

"Not at all my dearest, it's a small price to get to know you. Just want to be friends, it's not wrong to have friends right? Besides you have nothing to lose."
Old 23-06-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rolling her eyes, Rachel said:" Right... I am sure with your generosity shown earlier, you want to be more than just friends."

"Hahaha, you underestimate me, my dear. I think i am a lot older than you and money means little to me at this stage. I value all my friends, whether they are beneficial to me or not.", He said as he winked mischievously at her to see if she caught onto his double-entendre and loving that his charm offensive made her blush even further.

"And again, you have nothing to lose...", He stressed, loving the way his words were having an effect on her.

"except my clothes off course." Rachel finished his sentence and shocked that she was rewarding his bad behaviour with such a suggestion. It's almost as though she wanted it to happen. She looked into his blue eyes at her own reflection and could almost see herself naked in front of him. That dangerous thought made her shudder as she tried banish it away.

"Hahahaha! That's a good start! Aren't you gonna introduce me to the rest of your friends? Your friends are going to finish my bottles of expensive champagne without you. And can I get you a real drink? Your mocktail is a silly excuse for a drink." He said while looking at her glass dismissively.

"Oh, I can't really drink. I get drunk very easily." She replied.

Unable to hide his sly smirk, Yohan's head recorded that detail and the machinations in his head went into overdrive with that useful titbit of information.

"And my friends don't know I am here, I just thought I should come over here and thank you personally for buying us those bottles."

"So I am your little secret, eh? Haha, happy to be one. And you can keep me if you want to. That said, the pleasure is all mine and it could be yours too if you wish." He said uncontrollably as he cannot contain his attraction to this little prey that he was toying but was also slipping through his fingers.
Old 23-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more to the story.
Old 23-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Old 23-06-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Blushing at his suggestive retorts, Rachel realized the time she spent in the VIP bar had gone on for far longer than she thought she would. Her friends would probably be worried about her. She fished out her phone from her purse and realized there was 3 missed calls and a message from Mandy "Where are you? Is everything okay?"

"I am sorry I gotta go, my friends are looking for me. It's been nice talking to you! And am sorry I don't think I can give you my number if that is your intention. Thanks again for the champagne". She said rather apologetically.

"Honey, what I want is more than just your number. But seriously, I don't want or need your number if you don't wish to give it to me willingly. Again, you Nor I have nothing to lose. Just so you know, we are here all night but depends on how it goes we might be going to a very special party tonight. You are more than welcomed to join us. Actually it would be my honor if you could join us, I guruantee it would be an eye-opener for you" Yohan replied rather cryptically as he moved aside so she can bade farewell to his friends.

"Oh, one last thing. You have something on your shoulder." Without seeking her permission, Yohan placed his open hand on her left shoulder and deftly inserted his fingers between her top and her bare shoulderblade. This action lifted her top upwards briefly before Rachel could move to stop him. The thin fabric became taut and it moved aside and snapped at her taped nipples like a guitar string being strummed. More shocked than outraged, she could not help feeling more turned on by his bold action as the fabric flicked at one of her most erogenous zones: Her nipples.

Old 23-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
JazzEra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 23-06-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

A small inaudible moan escaped her mouth and before she could say anything, Yohan slipped out his fingers from her shoulders and clasped between them was a golden embossed name card with only his name (Yohan Klauss) printed without any other details in large letterings. He held it in front of her face to her amazement at the trick he pulled for effect.

He flipped the card around and on it was written with a Gold marker pen:

To my dearest Rachel Gwee,

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE???

"How did you know my full name??? And how did you manage to write the card, we were talking the whole time! This so freaky", Rachel exclaimed incredulously forgetting altogether that her clothes had been moved aside and giving him and his friends a generous view of the bare side of her ample bosom.

"Magic. And freaky is good, you should try it sometime." he said as he winked at her mischievously and laughed at his own joke.

"Whatever..."Rachel baded them goodbye and quickly made her way down the stairs towards the common floor. It was only then that she realised that her heart was beating very fast and her clothes was in a disarray, exposing almost the side half of her left breast which spilled out of her top with her taped up nipple peeping slightly out. She rearrange her top back quickly to cover her essentials and she checked that her nipple tape was still in place. While checking, she can't help but realise that her nipples were erect and straining painfully against the small tape that held her modesty together. With a sigh of pleasure she fastened back the rest of her top and quickly walked across the crowd to rejoin her friends.
Old 23-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
CarelessWhisper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story with nice pics, perfect combo!!
Old 23-06-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Fisheater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, pls keep going...
Old 23-06-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 21
clawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to behold

2 thumbs up......
Old 23-06-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story!
Old 23-06-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
elefen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro..
Old 24-06-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Meanwhile Upstairs, Yohan and his friends clinked their glasses together and cheered.

"Gosh, that Friend of yours has some awesome racks for such a tiny Asian girl. Do you think they are real? Sorry pal, that trick usually gets the girl. It's how we got you two right?" Derek remarked as he smirked at Nok and Pee who can only give him vacant bimbotic smiles.

"Well it's too early to tell. Let's just wait and see.", Yohan replied as he sipped at his drink absent-mindedly and turned his gaze across the dancefloor towards the table where Rachel and her friends were at.

As Rachel reached back to her table she found her friends flanking Alan who was slumped back in his chair. His eyes were glazed and as it appears, he had drunk way more than he should.

"Rachel, where did you go? We were looking everywhere for you!!!", snapped Beth who seemed exasperated with the turn of events.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I bumped into my Friend Billy from dorm. He is here with his pals. Was talking to them and didn't realize you guys called. The music is just too loud. Let's just go home, shall we? What the hell happened to Alan?" Rachel lied coolly as she looked sympathetically at Alan.

"He just came back and while waiting for you, he ordered 2 jugs of Long Island tea and downed it all by himself. Yea, I think it's best we go home." Mandy's Boyfriend replied as he and the rest lifted a half-comatose Alan from his seat and proceeded to drag him across the dancefloor.

"How about your friend, Mr. Klauss?", Beth asked sarcastically.

"It's ok you know I am never interested in Angmohs right?", Rachel replied, giving her usual refrain about white guys who try to hit on her.

"Unless of course they can speak mandarin and have large hands. Cos everyone know when you have large hands, you also have large..." A tiny voice inside her said snarkily and was silenced before it could finish when Alan started to moan out Rachel's name over and over again. Embarrased at the scenario, the guys quickly moved him out of the club.

With much difficulty, they lumbered towards the side of Zion road and flagged down a cab. Beth and Lisa's boyfriends dumped Alan onto the front seat with a plastic bag on his lap in case he throws up. As Rachel was going to enter the cab, Mandy gave her a disapproving look and said:" Rach, I think it's best you either hitch a ride with either Lisa or Beth. We will make sure Alan gets home safely. He will have to pick up his car tomorrow."

"Okay." Rachel said meekly as she looked at poor Alan with concern as they close the door and the cab drove off.

"Rach, it's only 11 so we are going for supper first. Do you mind?" Beth's Boyfriend said as they walked towards their cars.

"Naah, i think I will call it a night. Will take a cab back on my own." Rachel replied as she walked briskly towards a parked taxi waiting at the side of the road.

"Please SMS us when you get back okay?", Lisa said with genuine concern in her voice as they waved each other goodbye and Rachel nodded hastily.
Old 24-06-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Amica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, do continue bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1