The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
BarryVenison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Regrets...

Staying here for more!
Old 20-06-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
BiffBeret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Another camper here
Old 20-06-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
RunIPPT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS

The more you write the more you regret
Old 20-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Pastori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 21-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Erick95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunIPPT View Post
TS

Why would he regret leh?
Old 21-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

JazzEra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, support
Old 22-06-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 14
graywolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraywolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunIPPT View Post
TS

Don't scare him .
Old 22-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
Sidurdsson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for updates
Old 22-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
RunIPPT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My turn to regret since i kena zap

Quote:
Originally Posted by graywolf View Post
Don't scare him .
Old 22-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Proacted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping ...
Old 23-06-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

Continued past 2 days were working

When we go back to school I pretended that I didn't care much about the kiss. Fast forward to 1 month plus later when we had to do a project, and I was 'selected' to be her partner thanks to my friends. This project requires us to meet after school to do as its not just power point but prototype as well. As one of the top students, she put in a lot of effort in doing it. Back then I gradually becane attracted to her. The face when she is so focused really attracted me. It wont get me a hard on but the feeling where your heart will start to beat fast, I believe you guys know.

Normally after school I will fast fast rush home but with her, I started to drag time, making small talks with her, taking the long way to get home through mrt when the bus is a direct bus to my home, or to walk slowly to habe more time with her. I even asked her out for long runs and she can run marathon really. I finally man up on day and asked her out which she agreed. I dressed up smartly but when she came I was surprised. She was wearing a low cut white dress which clearly shows her assets. The kind where guys will discuss among themselves and rate. Instead of going to posh restaurant, she told me she wanted to walk at Singapore river. This was surprising as with her outfit she wanted to walk. During the walk, I have been thinking of ways to tell her to be my girl. I thought of 'lets state man' or 'could you be my girl' etc. But as I was thinking all of a sudden, she held my hand! I still remember it wasnt the type where our fingers laced, it was a very simple hold. She smiled at me and I can see that she's shy. I sent her home that day but I didnt give her a kiss as both of us were shy that's how we started

Next update will be more interesting I guess

TBC
Old 23-06-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

Continued

All of us have a first kiss with lips including me. That wont be memorable if both of you are 'virgins of kiss' hahaha. Knowing nothing about kissing I went online and get info of how to kiss. With the info I thought I could grasp the technique. Since I wouldnt have met her if not for school, I wanted my first kiss to be in school. On the day of presentation, our project was awarded the 1st in class most importantly that gave me the chance. I brought her to staircases that leads to the rooftop, and I followed the website to look her with love in eye hahaha, with sincerity of course. She knows what will happen and thus closed her eyes. I moved closer and closer trying to get lips to lips with her but... I kissed her upper lips instead! This is not the worst thing, we basically juz kissed each other very much to the extent where we kept making the smooch sound. Worse thing is we forgot to breathe and we ended up panting like mad.. But we looked at each other and have a good laugh hahaha.

Fast forward to our graduation we ended up celebrating at J's house (J is the girl I mentioned since first post btw). J's family usually dont go home early thus we used it as a mini date. To impress her I whipped up a feast for her, and she's super amazed about my culinary skills. After we went to use phone and in we shared jokes in app all these. I showed her a page on traits to be a good girlfriend and then she was looking at it. One of it was giving good sex. She suddenly became serious and asked (again not exact phrasing and M is me):

J: M, we can make this grad a unforgettable one

M: by how?

J: to take our relationship a step forward. I really like u M.

Back then I was speechless. J's implying for sex but I wasnt ready! But my small brother didnt listen to my orders and stood up. She saw it and was laughing. Should I go with it?

TBC
Old 23-06-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

i like ur story very much.. power.. more pls.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
vigril deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls continue
Old 23-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster