The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Don't let this OKT scam us - hotindonmodels

Not worth to pay $150 for an Indon FL.
Especially when the OKT like to play such dirty games.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindonmodels View Post
Hi bros, previously we were just trying to put up similar photos because we had a lacking of it.
Bro, you open for business and you lack of your girl's photo.?
What a joke!!

You been exposed once and you do it again with another faked photo saying the admin side made a mistake. Now you said again lack of photo. You tried to scam us twice. Chances given. You return with same trick. No third time bro.

Now i believe you will using some nicks to put up FR to support your scam.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
MVP24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awesome CSI work. two thumbs up
Old 11-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe 3 times the charm?

someone be a hero and try out and see if photos is real anot?
Old 12-06-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

These pimps, full of bullshit stories to cover their sorry ass.

Mate, man up and admit you did intend to scam your potential customers in desperation because you wanted to make money.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bros, previously we were just trying to put up similar photos because we had a lacking of it. We apologise for the stupid mistake and guarantee that the girls you see on the thread is exactly what you get. 100% identical. so far despite the backlash, we do have good pending FRs from some bros which I believe they will post up soon. Give us a chance, sorry and thank you!
Good of you OKT, willing to make amend! steady and will support your girls... now indo feast
Old 12-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Fifufu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
maybe 3 times the charm?

someone be a hero and try out and see if photos is real anot?
Recently finished w her.
150/90/2

Photo is real, she looks the same in real life.

looks: 7/10 (make up used but doesn't look unrealistic)
body: 7/10 (stretch marks, boobs small can cover w one hand)
bj: 8/10 uncapped for a while, capped to finish. good use of tongue and suction
fj: 7/10 nothing too special. Moans loud (plus for me), she offer to do most of the work.
GFE: 9/10. attitude v good. Make jokes, talks like old friends.

Bj and fg was nothing special, but still worth the price. She also offer massage that feels great before fj. Got me relaxed and happy mood. During massage also talk, say jokes, (overall gfe was great). Fj wise, did missionary and doggy, then she offer go on top after a while. When she's on top, can tell she trying her hardest to make me cum. A bit rough at first but she slowed after a while haha

RTF: Will be going back soon. $150 for the massage and fj definitely worth.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifufu View Post
Recently finished w her.
150/90/2

RTF: Will be going back soon. $150 for the massage and fj definitely worth.
Bro, you only have 3 posts and all 3 post on this same FR. . Really think bro here are stupid
Old 12-06-2017, 08:22 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teohhb View Post
Bro, you only have 3 posts and all 3 post on this same FR. . Really think bro here are stupid
2nd that... somemore you think premium account and samster will believe this?
Old 12-06-2017, 08:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This person want laugh die me.

Anyway, should invite legendary KOC88 to QC to verify it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
itsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

He really need to brush up his skills on marketing
Old 12-06-2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
This person want laugh die me.

Anyway, should invite legendary KOC88 to QC to verify it.
LOL wait he from dome 1 jump here and say "Why always me!!!!"
Old 12-06-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teohhb View Post
Hold up... So because I just started, my opinion doesn't matter? Everyone has to start somewhere, no?

I'm seriously just posting my opinion, not thinking anyone is stupid... I saw the post, saw it as a good deal, and went and posted my opinion on it (as people asked...)

The reason I got a premium account was so I could post. It's very obvious who's a new account, I wasn't trying to hide that.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
No one believe not my issue... I did what someone asked, replying with my opinion on how it went... Premium account v obvious, not exactly something I hide...

How you guys expect anyone new to post if everything someone new says is regarded as false? High rep samster instantly can believe?
Old 13-06-2017, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifufu View Post
Hold up... So because I just started, my opinion doesn't matter? Everyone has to start somewhere, no?

I'm seriously just posting my opinion, not thinking anyone is stupid... I saw the post, saw it as a good deal, and went and posted my opinion on it (as people asked...)

The reason I got a premium account was so I could post. It's very obvious who's a new account, I wasn't trying to hide that.
For an account that has no post history suddenly has an interest in booking a stable which recently was in a spotlight for posting fake photos? And out of so many stable with tons of good FR and you're the 1st 1 to post the moment the OKT say there is a pending FR?

Quote:
Hi bros, previously we were just trying to put up similar photos because we had a lacking of it. We apologise for the stupid mistake and guarantee that the girls you see on the thread is exactly what you get. 100% identical. so far despite the backlash, we do have good pending FRs from some bros which I believe they will post up soon. Give us a chance, sorry and thank you!
coincidence that you post just in time?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1