The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmail

There was some silence..

Steven: you ok ? My massage ok?

Steven: ok good good. Just relax and fall asleep ok.

15 mins later...

"Oh... oh... oh... oh... oh... oh..."

That sweet melodious voice of Audrey moaning away. I listened closer.. there was no fucking sound.. steven was fingering her?? While massaging? She fell asleep??

It ended off with a loud one from Audrey.. then it was silent for a few minutes. Then I heard the door open and closed. I was pretty sure then, Steven didn't fuck her, cos steven needs a longer time for recovery after ejaculation, he usually will fall asleep or take some time to recover..

I was too curious to see what had happened, I took a risk, thankfully the door wasn't locked, I opened it really slowly, hoping to find Audrey naked and legs spread.. ill sneak in another round for her...

To my disappointment, she was tucked neatly in bed.. she suddenly turned. Holy fuck! Was she gonna wake up????

I froze in my steps..

HOLY FUCK!!!

I can't believe my eyes...
Old 15-06-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Vitarama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1995, Work Conference, Shangri-La, My Colleague, The Innocent Wife gets blackmail

Walao what did you see?
Old 15-06-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
seaphong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 16-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitarama View Post
Walao what did you see?
I also wonder what he see . Hope it is something good.
Old 16-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Tripper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story!
Old 16-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Bro TS
what is next part
Old 17-06-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Audrey was wearing a fucking baby doll. see through light pink chiffon material with a black piece attached bra inside covering her breasts.. holy shit.

she laid in bed looking like this...

she wore this? and steven got to massage her in this?? she wore this and let him in still?? and let him massage??? omg! what is the nature of their relationship.... i pulled gently on the sheets and showed her lower part of the body. Fuck. She was just wearing a black panties. No pad. I felt so tempted to fuck her on the spot, but she wasn't wasn't drunk.. she wasnt just asleep.thubking logically and soberly, I left the room but left the door unlock, but also unlocking her balcony door as well, ..

Went back to my room and watched tv muted. Until I heard some sounds two hours later...

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 18-06-2017 at 01:08 AM.
Old 17-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
bridgez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 18-06-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Audrey was wearing a fucking baby doll. see through light pink chiffon material with a black piece attached bra inside covering her breasts.. holy shit.

she laid in bed looking like this...

she wore this? and steven got to massage her in this?? she wore this and let him in still?? and let him massage??? omg! what is the nature of their relationship.... i pulled gently on the sheets and showed her lower part of the body. Fuck. She was just wearing a black panties. No pad. I felt so tempted to fuck her on the spot, but she wasn't wasn't drunk.. she wasnt just asleep.thubking logically and soberly, I left the room but left the door unlock, but also unlocking her balcony door as well, ..

Went back to my room and watched tv muted. Until I heard some sounds two hours later...

i heard steven's voice in Audrey's room.. i quickly got up and rush to the door to listen.

steven: order up here better ma. you can rest more. dont need to change to go down also.

steven ordered food in?smart! he gets to eat with her while she wears the babydoll! fuck. i bet there were cocktails or wine or beer too. i realise this was it already... i went to my balcony and assessed the height. i looked around. no one was looking, it was fucking scary, but actually not that diff. i used the chair and climbed over to audrey's side of the balcony. i was just glad we were on a low floor.. and NO ONE WAS out in the balcony. i sat on the floor and opened the door very very little, peeked through the curtains. how long did i take to climb?? they had already finished their food, and were sitting down on the side of the bed watching tv and sipping cocktails. they were chatting and laughing. a while later..

steven: tired ah? come rest your head on my big tummy. its very soft. i give you a head and shoulders rub and massage..

audrey laughed and agreed excitedly and thanked him, they moved out of my view, i had to push the curtain more and opened the door slightly more. the were so engrossed, they had no idea i was there. audrey's head was already on his tummy.

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 18-06-2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old 18-06-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Mooning deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMooning deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls continue TS
Old 18-06-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice story, I enjoyed reading it.
Old 18-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
i heard steven's voice in Audrey's room.. i quickly got up and rush to the door to listen.

steven: order up here better ma. you can rest more. dont need to change to go down also.

steven ordered food in?smart! he gets to eat with her while she wears the babydoll! fuck. i bet there were cocktails or wine or beer too. i realise this was it already... i went to my balcony and assessed the height. i looked around. no one was looking, it was fucking scary, but actually not that diff. i used the chair and climbed over to audrey's side of the balcony. i was just glad we were on a low floor.. and NO ONE WAS out in the balcony. i sat on the floor and opened the door very very little, peeked through the curtains. how long did i take to climb?? they had already finished their food, and were sitting down on the side of the bed watching tv and sipping cocktails. they were chatting and laughing. a while later..

steven: tired ah? come rest your head on my big tummy. its very soft. i give you a head and shoulders rub and massage..

audrey laughed and agreed excitedly and thanked him, they moved out of my view, i had to push the curtain more and opened the door slightly more. the were so engrossed, they had no idea i was there. audrey's head was already on his tummy.

Steven: relax... take deep breaths.... take..... deeeeeeppppp...... breaths......

moments later... watching steven patiently rub her temples, her fore head, and her shoulders, Audrey's face so close to his penis.. it should be erected.. but i couldn't really see.. he slide the strap of her babydoll down to her shoulders. he massaged her shoulders, her face pressing on his penis already.

steven: audrey.. you still awake? dont pretend sleep leh.. you still awake...?........ ok now i test whether you really asleep.. haha..

he lifted his basket ball shorts up and pulled it over his penis.. i got up and saw the full view. its kinda small but erected.. audrey's face pressed on it, her nose touching it, he adjusted her neck, now her lips touching it too...

steven: wah you really asleep ah? sure a not... you dont wake up i strip you hor.....one... two.... three...

i watched as steven slowly pulled her baby doll down, the black bra part down, her breast exposed. he gently cupped it and squeezed it.. he rubbed her nipples until she moaned, he pushed her head down, then pressed his penis into her mouth..

steven: suck for me... i massage for you..

he rubbed her nipples in a circular motion, teasing her and pleasuring her at the same time. i saw audrey's facial expression tense up....... fuck! she refused to suck for him! she shut her mouth tight...

steven: suck for me now ah... if not... i tell your hubby............
Old 18-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
stonepaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support ....
Old 18-06-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

audrey: huh? tell him what?

she blurted out!

i knew it..

steven: tell him you sucked the two ang moh cocks lo.

audrey: no i didn't..

steven: don't lie la. they told me already.. you suck for them don't suck for me? after everything i've done for you?

i watched audrey hesitate.. her eyes were still shut but she started to suck for him.

steven: wah wah you are good sia... song... i've always wanted to try a blowjob... ahhh.. you are good...

audrey: slurps.. you never try before??

steven : no. wife dont want.

audrey: i better give you a good one then...

audrey got up and started to suck him off... i realise.. that was the moment i could do some blackmailing of my own...
Old 18-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
bridgez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS, pls continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1