The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute
had protected sex with CSW on her menses. risk?

Had a protected sex with a legal sex worker recently, after i ejaculated, realised she was on her periods. She told me she just had her period 2 weeks ago. Throughout the whole session, condom did not break, but when she wiped her vagina area and there was slight traces of blood on the tissue paper. what is my risk of HIV?

Last edited by Footman; 13-05-2017 at 12:11 AM.
Old 12-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: had protected sex with CSW on her menses. risk?

The risk is very low but not zero.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-05-2017, 05:18 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

The Blood may indicate that her period just started, don't worry
Old 12-05-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 30
celcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud of

So long as you've got your condom on and it didn't break throughout. You're pretty much safe or on a very low risk.
Old 13-05-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the replies, wondering if I should take the PEP medications within 72hrs. are there any other cheaper options?
Old 13-05-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by celcius View Post
So long as you've got your condom on and it didn't break throughout
I agree with this assessment as well
Old 14-05-2017, 12:03 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
thanks for the replies, wondering if I should take the PEP medications within 72hrs. are there any other cheaper options?
Don't because save a few bucks and get yourself in the risk....
Old 15-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
longlongFlo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuylonglongFlo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The risk is very low but not zero.
Old 17-05-2017, 08:31 AM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

According to the US CDC guidelines on non-occupational HIV PEP, the risk of contracting HIV from insertive vaginal sex unprotected is 0.01%

According to the NIAID Condom Report 2001 the correct and consistent use of condoms reduces HIV transmission risk by about 87%

According to the Stanford Guide on HIV therapy, sex during menses increases the relative risk of female to male transmission by a factor of 3.4

Not helpful right? But these are the raw numbers.

At the end of the day, the conclusion is the same. Low risk but not impossible.

So you either take PEP (spend a bomb for peace of mind) or cross your fingers and wait till the window period is over for testing.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
According to the US CDC guidelines on non-occupational HIV PEP, the risk of contracting HIV from insertive vaginal sex unprotected is 0.01%

According to the NIAID Condom Report 2001 the correct and consistent use of condoms reduces HIV transmission risk by about 87%

According to the Stanford Guide on HIV therapy, sex during menses increases the relative risk of female to male transmission by a factor of 3.4

Not helpful right? But these are the raw numbers.

At the end of the day, the conclusion is the same. Low risk but not impossible.

So you either take PEP (spend a bomb for peace of mind) or cross your fingers and wait till the window period is over for testing.
Didn't know this info before, thanks alot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1