The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Perennial guilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
there are more important things in life to do
Thats actually a very true statement
Old 08-05-2017, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 9
milktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilktoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Monks fuck around too.

http://www.lowellsun.com/ci_23021222...rce=rss_viewed

Sex tape roils Cambodian community
Outrage over video of monk, woman involved in disputed temple project
That one confirm 六根还没清净。la sap monk
Old 08-05-2017, 08:16 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milktoast View Post
That one confirm 六根还没清净。la sap monk
Monks have very strict lifestyle, this guy don't deserve to be called a monk
Old 08-05-2017, 09:10 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
.. so what is the guilt part about?
Very good point. I have often pondered this. I see people coming to me completely wrecked with guilt. In fact, often times the guilt manifests as worry of infections.

Almost like getting an infection is a punishment for a sin committed.

So what is the guilt about?

We don't feel guilty when we pay someone to carry our bags for us, massage us, clean up our mess, drive us around, wait for us, serve us. In some cases even feed us, clean us, bathe us. But yet some people feel some extreme guilt to pay someone to have sex with us. Why?

It's like the act of sex has been elevated to some sort of transcendent spiritual act that cannot be sullied by the exchange of money?

Would appreciate someone explaining the guilt part to me.
Old 09-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ulu888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Very good point. I have often pondered this. I see people coming to me completely wrecked with guilt. In fact, often times the guilt manifests as worry of infections.

Almost like getting an infection is a punishment for a sin committed.

So what is the guilt about?

We don't feel guilty when we pay someone to carry our bags for us, massage us, clean up our mess, drive us around, wait for us, serve us. In some cases even feed us, clean us, bathe us. But yet some people feel some extreme guilt to pay someone to have sex with us. Why?

It's like the act of sex has been elevated to some sort of transcendent spiritual act that cannot be sullied by the exchange of money?

Would appreciate someone explaining the guilt part to me.
guilt is subjective and can vary for different people. some people don't need a rationale thought process to feel guilt about something and simply having paid sex with a sex worker can be innately seen as a sin to such individuals . it can also be due to environmental factors like how what they were taught as they were growing up. some people were taught that having paid sex with a prostitute is an unforgivable act as it undermines the very sanctity of sex itself (old fashioned way of thinking) . at the end of the day, different triggers can cause different people to feel different types of emotions. everyone's way of perception and intake always vary.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:22 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

such people must have live a very miserable life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulu888 View Post
everyone's way of perception and intake always vary.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ulu888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote: