The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Anxiety while waiting out 1 mth period

Hi all,

Had sex with gf.

Blood was raging so didn't care much about risks prior to the act. Wah immense regret afterwards.

Insomnia for many days - spent countless hours reading threads here.

Learnt that condoms do not protect much against things like Herpes & HPV. Would not have went if I had known this earlier. FML.

Going for 4th gen test HIV after 1 mth and a comprehensive STD test as well.

Tried being stoical -- regarding everything as already preordained & necessary..

..but concepts cannot outweigh immediate feeling. How do you cope with the anxiety and stress during the long wait? Please advise.

Last edited by desmondquek; 14-04-2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anxiety while waiting out 1 mth period

Transmission of HIV and herpes with condoms intact is almost impossible.

If this helps to make reduce your anxiety, but yes, get tested to be 100% sure.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:53 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

oh man.... who told u that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post

If this helps to make reduce your anxiety, but yes, get tested to be 100% sure.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-03-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sam91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do 4th gen test in 14th to 18th day first to get earliest indicator. Then do a repeat in 28th day.

Do a comprehensive check in 90th day (3 months)
Old 21-03-2017, 01:01 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

for all u know ....u probably already have the herpes virus before this encounter..as far as HIV is concern, so long there is no obvious condom tear u are not in the high risk category..

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post

..but concepts cannot outweigh immediate feeling. How do you cope with the anxiety and stress during the long wait? Please advise.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-03-2017, 01:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Condoms do not provide protection against Herpes because the virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by the condom eg the base of the shaft of the penis and the scrotum.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-03-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
for all u know ....u probably already have the herpes virus before this encounter..as far as HIV is concern, so long there is no obvious condom tear u are not in the high risk category..
tbh it's my first. Feeling absolutely wretched.

Last edited by desmondquek; 15-04-2017 at 06:29 PM.
Old 21-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The best way to cope in my opinion is to visit more hookers to take your mind off matters.

If you visit hookers on a regular basis you'll get used to the idea of having frequent commercial sex and the possible consequences will be pushed to the back of your mind to the point where the thoughts don't trouble you anymore.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 21-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 30
celcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi all,

Visited an unregulated PRC hooker (HDB) 4 days back. Only had protected vaginal sex - condom was a thin 003; may have a risk of breakage.

Blood was raging so didn't care much about risks prior to the act. Wah immense regret afterwards.

Insomnia for many days - spent countless hours reading threads here.

Learnt that condoms do not protect much against things like Herpes & HPV. Would not have went if I had known this earlier. FML.

Going for 4th gen test HIV after 1 mth and a comprehensive STD test as well.

Tried being stoical -- regarding everything as already preordained & necessary..

Ok the last thing you will need right now is to put additional stress on yourself by thinking of the many negative possibilities that you might have gotten when the test results aren't out.

So long as you did use a condom throughout (Thank god you did not completely let your small head take over), you're more or less safe from HIV.

As for STDs, whatever it is, just closely monitor your condition in the meanwhile and look out for any other symptoms. Some STDs are curable and some aren't (like herpes, but it ain't gonna kill you). Do some reading up first to understand more about these conditions and their symptoms so that you're better equipped in handling whatever the future holds for you.
Old 21-03-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
oh man.... who told u that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Condoms do not provide protection against Herpes because the virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by the condom eg the base of the shaft of the penis and the scrotum.
I used the word "almost impossible".
Even via fluids that is in contact with unprotected part of the condom does have possible transmission but unlikely.

To begin with, herpes transmission is easily transmitted with direct contact with active sore. It could also transmit through no visible sore but active shedding in process.

The least possible would be that the minimal fluids carrying the herpes virus, out of the pussy, exposed to air, and get in contact with your open skin, giving you the skin-to-skin infection. Thats my definition of "almost impossible".
Old 21-03-2017, 03:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by celcius View Post
Ok the last thing you will need right now is to put additional stress on yourself by thinking of the many negative possibilities that you might have gotten when the test results aren't out.
I don't know why people get so worked up over the fear of STDs and HIV after just ONE protected fuck.

Just look at Ed Powers he has fucked tens of thousands of girls RAW and he's still around.

As far as I can see the biggest risk to his health is he has got so damned fat! He'll die of a cardiac arrest long before he dies of any nasty viruses.

Likewise for Ron Jeremy. Still alive and kicking and fucking but will probably die of a heart attack long before HIV catches up with him.

Old 21-03-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

That is a very good comparison.
Almost nothing much to worry if you use the condom the right way i feel.

Quote:
I don't know why people get so worked up over the fear of STDs and HIV after just ONE protected fuck.

Just look at Ed Powers he has fucked tens of thousands of girls RAW and he's still around.

As far as I can see the biggest risk to his health is he has got so damned fat! He'll die of a cardiac arrest long before he dies of any nasty viruses.

Likewise for Ron Jeremy. Still alive and kicking and fucking but will probably die of a heart attack long before HIV catches up with him.
Old 21-03-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 30
celcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud of

Quote:

My only deduction from this, which so far is consistent with most cases, is that most of these people aren't well educated about STDs and HIV. They only take the initiative to read up on it ONLY after suspicions that they might have contacted it.

Call this a panic attack if you like, it's when you feel helpless and clueless about symptoms/effects that you see after performing sexual acts and the only thing they can relate to with sex is HIV, and HIV ultimately leads to death.
Old 21-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

The least possible would be that the minimal fluids carrying the herpes virus, out of the pussy, exposed to air, and get in contact with your open skin, giving you the skin-to-skin infection. Thats my definition of "almost impossible".
Fluids are not required to transmit Herpes. Skin contact is sufficient.

Estimates are that condoms are 50% effective against herpes which does not equate to "almost impossible". It means that all it does is reduce the chances by half.

Old 21-03-2017, 04:23 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
The best way to cope in my opinion is to visit more hookers to take your mind off matters.
LOL! Fight fire with fire.

For HIV get a 4th Gen test at 2 weeks. It will give you a very good indication.

If you have the cash, get a RNA PCR test at 10 days. That is conclusive.

For Herpes - Que Sera Sera
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1