The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
It is really budget lunch, I used to select at least 3 dish for my lunch.
i prefer less food per meal but more meals cause there are so many diff food available.
hard to resist the buffet.
Hard to slim down here.

Last night went d7 sky garden , rich foreigner area . rental abt 1000usd per month for 2 bedrm apt.

Weather hot these few days n so are the girls.
Old 11-07-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
Seem to have more and more fake Field Report. Fake FJ service at Massage parlour, been to few MP in hcm, where got provide FJ one??

Then come fake field report on good service from those advertised website girls. These website give fake pic, cheap price and lure horny guys, been cheated once, will never return.

Wonder those Vietnamese OKT penetrate this forum to create fake report?
Hahaha

Just becareful will do. Nvr tried website vb before but my friends always like to try wechat gals. Massage Parlour should normally have FJ cos I brought my frd there before.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 12-07-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
JohnShaft is Cool - loads of Potential

Today my good luck change. Wanna treat myself to happy birthday, try a gal 2m.

First problem, wait so long time in room. Send her sms but difficult to konw her meaning. Not clear if she coming yes or no.

Finally she come but not same type like in photo, ok maybe not like I imagine. Really plain jane looking for so high price. Nice body but not hot like my last 1m girl few months back. I tell her sorry, cannot. Must go now and work after wait so long time. Really just don't wanna pay 2m for her, simply too much.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnShaft View Post
Today my good luck change. Wanna treat myself to happy birthday, try a gal 2m.

First problem, wait so long time in room. Send her sms but difficult to konw her meaning. Not clear if she coming yes or no.

Finally she come but not same type like in photo, ok maybe not like I imagine. Really plain jane looking for so high price. Nice body but not hot like my last 1m girl few months back. I tell her sorry, cannot. Must go now and work after wait so long time. Really just don't wanna pay 2m for her, simply too much.
Pay 1-2m is definitely not worth. Like what i reply u over the pm. You can get a pretty Vietnamese girl cost 900K in Johor bahru which is 20mins to 1 hr from Singapore. You can select girls there and most of the girls speak chinese.

See what I mean, it make no sense to what u been doing. You go all the way to Vietnam and pay so much but yet not allow to view and select girls. Rejecting girls mean wasting money for the hotel room and most impt u waste time arrange and wait for girl to arrive.

How if the next girl turn out to be plain jane again? Reject and waste more time? Time is so precious for most of us, the lost time can be use for dating and other opportunity. It only make sense to waste time like that if u are a resident in Vietnam.

Btw are u a sinkie or malaysian?

Last edited by pting; 12-07-2017 at 11:09 PM.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

Why bother ask? You never get a satisfied answer.
He most likely a okt posting faked report and waiting for guys to contact him.

JB the best place to get a cheap SYT vietnamese girl. The service in JB much better than HCM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Pay 1-2m is definitely not worth. Like what i reply u over the pm. You can get a pretty Vietnamese girl cost 900K in Johor bahru which is 20mins to 1 hr from Singapore. You can select girls there and most of the girls speak chinese.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Nah it's ok. I have business in Vietnam so gotta stay here lot now, so don't help me to go Johor find girl if I have to stay here so much. Dun care too much a little more a little less. Yah I have enough time so dun worry about that. I see the photo of super hot girl so wanna get like that. So far my luck pretty good so move ahead, try more. We shall see. Maybe wanna try one more time with a 2m gal, if it's bad again, ok. Maybe stop try do those. But for 1 and 1.5 my luck been good, so no need stop.

But today too crazy, wait so long time. More one hour. But that make easy to reject, make excuse gotta go, must go work.

You right about how can waste some time. If dun worry too much for time, can be ok. I think maybe try other girl from website, cuz I got a few that area, but bad mood after such long time so I don't do that.

Last edited by JohnShaft; 13-07-2017 at 12:29 AM.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Nah it's ok. I have business in Vietnam so gotta stay here lot now, so don't help me to go Johor find girl if I have to stay here so much. Dun care too much a little more a little less. Yah I have enough time so dun worry about that. I see the photo of super hot girl so wanna get like that. So far my luck pretty good so move ahead, try more. We shall see. Maybe wanna try one more time with a 2m gal, if it's bad again, ok. Maybe stop try do those. But for 1 and 1.5 my luck been good, so no need stop.

But today too crazy, wait so long time. More one hour. But that make easy to reject, make excuse gotta go, must go work.

You right about how can waste some time. If dun worry too much for time, can be ok. I think maybe try other girl from website, cuz I got a few that area, but bad mood after such long time so I don't do that.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnShaft View Post
Nah it's ok. I have business in Vietnam so gotta stay here lot now, so don't help me to go Johor find girl if I have to stay here so much. Dun care too much a little more a little less.

But today too crazy, wait so long time. She text me e dag qua, dunno what mean so send my fren he help me say she coming. More one hour. But that make easy to reject, make excuse gotta go, must go work.
U get carrot chop pay so much in Vietnam but still happy? Are u Kum lan

You claim have business in Vietnam but "e dag qua" u also dont understand??
So mean u stay HCM long time??

You have not answer my question, are u sinkie or malaysian?
Old 13-07-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post

See what I mean, it make no sense to what u been doing. You go all the way to Vietnam and pay so much but yet not allow to view and select girls. Rejecting girls mean wasting money for the hotel room and most impt u waste time arrange and wait for girl to arrive.

How if the next girl turn out to be plain jane again? Reject and waste more time? Time is so precious for most of us, the lost time can be use for dating and other opportunity. It only make sense to waste time like that if u are a resident in Vietnam.

Btw are u a sinkie or malaysian?
Cool down bro
Everybody diff situation so hv diff cheonging ways.
Maybe he thought he saw the hot model pic n really is his dream girl therefore willing to pay 2m n not convenient for him to go JB.?
Then he hv business here so plenty of time to waste.
I m also spending 2 weeks here so also can take my time to find food, shopping, entertainment etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
Why bother ask? You never get a satisfied answer.
He most likely a okt posting faked report and waiting for guys to contact him.

JB the best place to get a cheap SYT vietnamese girl. The service in JB much better than HCM.
Don't think he is OKT. He just posted unfavorable forum which Okt seldom do. Simple, u can always use a diff nick n pm for his services to see if he is Okt.
Old 13-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 18
supturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud of

Anyone heard of Sora KTV? Any experience to share ?
Old 14-07-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
guysbig is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
yeah ist ktv mommy ms van on SNA..why dont you share first
*****Anna Spa - young n good n cheap !
So 110, Duong so 2, cu Xua do Thanh , phuong 4, q3, hcm ! *****
Old 14-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ttai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have any bros stay at the hotels with massage? Wouldn't it be more convenient to stay at Boss Palace, Dainam or Phuocloctho, etc..? I'm gona be in hcmc in Aug. and I am arranging my hotels now. I am looking to stay at the hotels that close to the action such as q10. I've been to hcmc before and stayed at district 1. Now, I want to explore a little bit. Any bros recommend the hotels to stay and within a budget?

thx.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
focaccia is Cool - loads of Potential

In HCM now, any bros can recommend where to go for massage n a little fun. Not really into these so prefers something a little conservative n not too ex
Old 16-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Afee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant future

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
Old 16-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wechat girl in HCM, high chance is not the real person, they are the runner. Runner will talk, negotiate and get the deal. Then they will contact boss to send girl down to hotel. Having said that, there still FL that work on wechat, and not with boss. But rare to hit that FL direct wechat. Some time runner also despatch lobang to FL.

So what the guarantee as customer we have. No. Depends on the ethic of the runner. Some runner they make sure despatch good looking girl for customer, some heck care. So once you have the good contact, keep that.

Next question on the LT. Do not believe in wechat about LT. Because chances you are talking to runner. They can give you the sky, but the girl came count and final. Most of the time, the girl will compromise, give you another shot. but not stay overnight with you.

Some customer will do the video call, thinking can make sure they chatting is the same girl as pic. Yes, they are same girl. But they are the runner, they don't come to your room. Many of the runner super hot and wearing sexy. Because they already prepare customer will do this video call.

And guys, please use CD. Many customer request for RAW. Runner will despatch the order, not sure at the end raw or not. That the business and negotiation of the girl and customer. But when was told this, i was like WTF still have commando out there despite the knowledge and news about STD.

The above my own accord. And last statement. Do not PM me any contact. I am not here for business nor i am OKT. I am just sharing what i seen and what i know.

Just want to address many brother concern about the wechat girl.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1