The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My little ballet studio....

Anna lay in bed thoroughly conquered..

She curled up and was sobbing.
I had been so charming at the hostel welcome reception, flirting with the Swedish girls...
Such a gentleman.
And now Anna realised that H the son of the scholarship matriarch, had just raped her....
She had been stripped of her virginity, and had been seeded.
And the best part? Ming Ming was there to record the rape on video and photograph it too....
Old 22-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I did not wash up, as I enjoyed the feel of Anna's hymenal blood and vaginal juices on my cock....
I was hungry for more....
The Swedish girls had been fed the drug at the welcome reception. Their drinks had been spiked.
I now previewed my sexual chattel...
I visited the girls'individual rooms.
The effects of the drug were variable...
The girls would behave normally, but in my presence, would offer themselves sexually...
And they had just finished their showers...
I had a catalogue with their names..

Milla

Breanne

Lily Ivy
"Lily, please take off your towel for me..", to which she obediently complied

I had a fantastic preview of nubile naked white female flesh!

Misty
"Misty, I want to grab your breasts".

Some girls like Misty though were trying to resist the first dose of the drug.
This pretty slim busty girl was trying to fight me, and kept resisting as I fondled her C cups. Her breasts had never been touched by a man before.
She was just 17, and the other girls were between 16 and 19 years of age...

"No please no", she whimpered but was powerless to resist me. I fondled and suckled her perky small nipples and C cups against her will..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 22-06-2017 at 09:51 AM.
Old 22-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster (P)

"Lily, please step outside the shower and show me your body please..."

Lily didn't know why but she just complied...
Old 22-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster (P)

I had a sudden idea.
The nurses' hostel was next to Hwa Chong's international hostel.
The boys block to be exact.
I asked Lily to follow me outside...
She hurriedly wore a pair of hot pants, and then followed me....

"Lily show me your body!"

And she started showing me her plump ripe white breasts. No sag. Pink nipples.
It was 10 in the morning on Sunday.
I saw some young teenage boys peek out..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 22-06-2017 at 09:14 AM.
Old 22-06-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster (P)

"Show off your body Lily!"

And she did, beautifully....

In a show of male dominance, I grabbed Lily and frenched her in open view of the public, fondling her large breasts.

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 22-06-2017 at 09:31 AM.
Old 22-06-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster (P)

"Lily, I'm going to have sexual intercourse with you. Do you know what that means? Have you had it before?"

"No, I've never had it before..."

Wow, mum sure was good at choosing the best! These girls were from an all girls school, affiliated with a convent in Stockholm....

Lily was hot. Further interrogation revealed that she had a boyfriend before, and they had heavy petting. They broke up as he got frustrated that he wasn't getting into her pants...

So she was still a virgin!

"Sexual intercourse in humans is when a man inserts his penis into a woman's vagina. It's main purpose is for procreation." Lily gave a textbook answer..

"And what are breasts for?", I asked.

"To feed newborns and babies..", she happily replied..

"Well today Lily, I'm going to teach you that sex is also about recreation, your body's sole purpose is to sexually satisfy me... And your breasts are for foreplay, for my sexual enjoyment too...."
"Your breasts and nipples will nourish me and I shall seed you."
"Let your nubile vaginal walls and secretions envelop and nourish my cock, before it fills you up with pure seed!"

I made it kinkier...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 23-06-2017 at 04:26 AM.
Old 23-06-2017, 04:33 AM
Samster (P)

I made Lily shout out loud, breaking the early Sunday morning silence.
"H, fuck my cibai! Suck my nehneh please!"
She had no idea what she was saying!
I had stripped myself naked in anticipation of fucking and devirginising this blonde beauty!

I proceeded to lay Lily down, ready to penetrate her!
Old 23-06-2017, 05:04 AM
Samster (P)

I got on top of Lily, and was squeezing her milkbags...
I gloated, and informed Lily.
"Now, I'm going to penetrate your vagina with my penis. I will tear your hymen and devirginise you!"

Lily fought back a bit, as she had only been given the initial dose of the drug. Her resistance was minimal, but still she said, "No, I only want sex after marriage! My virginity is a prize! A gift to my future husband! My chastity is important to me!"

She tried to fend off my hands grabbing her boobs...

"I'm not willing! Please! Please stop!"
"This is rape! Please stop!" Lily was sobbing..

"Lily, I am just exercising my conjugal rights. I will fuck you as I please!"

With that, I pushed Lily down, parted her struggling legs and pushed my erect penis deep into her vagina.
Lily was not wet, and it was maximally painful for her as I ripped past her hymen...
Ming Ming was there again, with a hanky to collect the hymenal blood. 6 months ago I had deflowered Ming Ming...
Old 23-06-2017, 05:16 AM
Samster (P)

Lily struggled against me. I had pushed my 6 incher+ halfway into her, tearing her hymen in the process...
She was too tight and struggling, and I could not penetrate her further..

It was a stalemate for about 3 minutes, as I struggled with Lily trying to prise open her pleasure zone.

By this time, the blinds had been drawn in the outdoor patio, so outsiders couldn't see me forcing myself on Lily...

I was in total control of my sexual powers.
I pushed Lily down and held her down, then grabbing her tits. I frenched her forcibly. I pushed my cock in.
Another inch.... Dry, not lubricated.
I squeezed both her tits and suckled her pinkish nipples.
Lily was tiring out from fighting me, and soon figured it was futile. She gave up.
She was still extremely tight yet dry, wrapping her vagina around my cock and refusing to let me penetrate her further.

I knew what had to be done...
I gave a controlled ejaculation....
2 spurts, then I grabbed the base of my cock to stop...
The sperm spurted into Lily's tight vagina. I could feel the pressure build up on my cockhead....
The sperm served as a lubricant, and gradually I was able to penetrate Lily and completed my conquest by deepthrusting her all the way.
Lily screamed in pain!
After 15 minutes of raping her, I ejaculated my sperm into her unwilling vagina...

Lily started sobbing, as my sperm spurted into her fertile womb.....
"Noooooo! How can you do this? I don't want to get pregnant!"
Her cries turned me on, as I proceeded to empty every single drop of sperm into her...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 23-06-2017 at 05:26 AM.
Old 23-06-2017, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Coming highlights!
Do up my points to support..

Old 23-06-2017, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Old 23-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Argon8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share! thanks
Old 23-06-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
CarelessWhisper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Love this pose!
Old 24-06-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Jefecito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarelessWhisper View Post
Love this pose!
Agree, love it too
Old 24-06-2017, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Mooning deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMooning deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1