The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Life After A Divorce

I have been reading lots of amazing stories here from wonderful bros. I have decided to type my story here after going through a real divorce. The only thing I have change are the names of people here.

-----------------------------------

Long story short, i lost all my savings to the woman whom i thought was the best and wonderful person. All gone after I discovered she was cheating on me causing her to pack her bag, took all the money and ran off with the douche and now living in another country.

I was serve with the divorce paper which I gladly sign and I was done with. I lost my money, my pride, my love and my trust in most women. I dont really have a family to turn to as both my parents past on when I was younger. So to keep myself from going into depression and insane, I choose to work like crazy to get my mind off everything that had happen.

Got myself busy with work, replying to emails, closing deals, meeting clients, creating new projects for the team.

My boss praise me for my hard work and sometimes worry that I was getting ahead of myself. Told him that I'm fine and its the only thing keeping me sane.

About my work place, you can say I'm surrounded by wonderful people. And my work place are surrounded by women. MILF, SYT, GND...what you want, you got it.

But at that point of time, I wasn't really interested in any women after what I had gone through. Sex was the least on my mind to be honest. I guess I was so hurt that I wasn't even thinking about it.

Things were going on as it is for about 6 months, till my boss promoted me to a higher position. He gave me a room to myself and told me that I will have a personal assistant and I will be leading a group of people.

Honestly, I wanted to reject his offer, but after he pointed out how badly my condition my desk was (Stacks of paper that can be consider fire hazzard, old cups of drinks piling, jackets that I didn't even know I brought to office piling in one corner...etc) he insist that I have a personal room and someone to help me with my paper mamangement.

As I was busy sending an email, a SYT knocked on my door. I looked up and say her together with my boss.
Old 15-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rockyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Life After A Divorce

TS, First camper here.
Old 15-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Boss: Hey Nurgle. This is Pris. She will be your new assistant in regards about helping you with your management issue.

Now I have a bad habbit. I tend to talk to people with my face glued to the screen.

Me: Eh...Hi. Don't mind me, I'm a little busy at the moment, please help yourself to...
Boss: Nurgle...please turn off your notebook for a moment and look at her for goodness sake!

From the tone of my boss, I know he ain't too happy. As I close my notebook lid, I look at the both of them, and to be honest, what I saw was one of the best thing I seen in a while.

Pris wasn't just a pretty SYT. In fact, she looks simple and lovely. A little more detail about her as my story will revolve around her more. Standing at around 1.61M, 25 years old, 34C boobs and a small petite frame. Ain't much to yell about on her looks but she looks good to me.

Pris: Hi Mr Nurgle, nice to meet you. I'm Pris. *Extending her hand to shake*
Me: Hi. Nurgle. Please drop the Mr as I ain't that old. *Shaking her hand*
Me: Erm. You caught me at a bad timing as you can see I'm overwhelm with work. I believe boss has told you of your JD. I will go through with you tomorrow. In the mean time, please make yourself at home at your new desk.
Pris: Sure. Looking forward to working with you Nurgle.
Boss: Nurgle...a moment with you please.

As both me and boss walk out of the office, I can't help catching a glimpse of Pris. She looks so sweet and lovely.

Boss: Nurgle. I understand you have been keeping yourself busy due to your divorce case, but I want to see you improve on your social life just as well. You have been working with me for the past 6 years and the last few months, you have been really to yourself. All of us are worry for you.
Me: I know boss. I will try my best to change.
Boss: I hope so to. Drinking without you is not fun since you are the clown among of all us. Take your time my friend, do join us when you are ready.
Me: Yes boss. About Pris, was she your idea...?
Boss: Nope. I was interviewing her and wanted to give her an admin role but I remember you sure as hell needed one to help you. So what better way for her to work her than to work with the finest.
Me: Thank you. I will do my best to work well with her.
Boss: I hope so too.
Old 15-06-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Government say divorce rates for the young going up wor...

Old 15-06-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing pal
Old 15-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
Government say divorce rates for the young going up wor...

True. And i happen to be one of the contributing people to that figure. But can't help it when your parthner decided to pack and go for another person. To be honest, till this day, I still don't understand why she did that.
Old 15-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
True. And i happen to be one of the contributing people to that figure. But can't help it when your parthner decided to pack and go for another person. To be honest, till this day, I still don't understand why she did that.
bro move on ... being single and fuck around maybe better life ...
Old 15-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

After my conversation with my boss, I return to my desk to settle my emails for the day. I saw Pris settling down at her desk working on her PC with our company IT guy and one of my drinking buddies, Ace.

Me: Hey Ace. Thanks for helping out with her PC setup.
Ace: No issue buddy! You know, you don't need me around since you already knew the admin password.
Me: I'm a little overwhelm with work. And this is your area of experty.
Ace: Alright Nurgle. You know, you have been missing from our gathering. You free this Friday for the usual rounds?
Me: I will let you know again. Sorry, but I got to continue with my work.

Leaving Ace to help Pris with the PC setup, I continue with my work. Sending out my emails and calling my clients.

After an hour, Ace came in my office closing the door behind.

Ace: Hey buddy. You got a min?
Me: Yeah sure. Wassup? Don't mind me, I'm just drafting an email.
Ace: This girl Pris, she's not bad you lucky devil.
Me: Yeah? I guess so. But I ain't really into that now.
Ace: Look dude. I know what happen to you and Rose. I can't really say much to make anything happen. But please cheer up man. Smoking and drinking ain't fun anymore without you.
Me: Sorry my friend. I will try to join you when I'm free. Thanks for your concern.
Ace: No problem dude. Anything for my buddy. Btw, I have checked. Pris is staying very very near you! Its like a stone throw away!
Me: Dude...if you are interested in her, please carry on with your usual flirting.
Ace: Hey hey! I don't shit where I eat dude. For you, I'm leaving Pris to you.

At this point, I'm starting to feel a little annoyed.

Me: Look dude...
Ace: Say no more! I'm out of here!

Ace place a ciggarette on my table.

Ace: My number is on Pris's phone quick dial. You know who to look for when you need a break. Always there for you buddy!
Me: Sure. Thanks.
Old 15-06-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tungking75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro. Can't wait to read more.
Old 15-06-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A good start. Keep it up TS.

"I once knew a woman who offered her honor
So I honored her offer
And all night long I was on her and off her." ~ Anon
Old 15-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Its 6PM. Everyone is packing up. I'm feeling a little bum. Looking at the cigarette Ace left me, was kind of a good thing I guess. I walked out and saw Pris still at her desk.

Me: Hey Pris. I know its time to Ko, but could you help me call Ace and tell him to meet me downstairs in 5mins? Tell him the usual spot.
Pris: Sure. Going for a break?
Me: Yes. Need to unwind. I know I haven't gone through anything with you today been that its your 1st day here but I will have a discussion with you tomorrow morning say 9AM.
Pris: Sure Nurgle. I will let Ace know. Have a good rest. You looked tired.
Me: I will try. Thank you.. See you tomorrow.

I went straight for the cargo lift as everyone would be fighting for the lift to go home. 5mins later, at our usual smoking area, I saw Ace with his bag.

Ace: At last! My buddy has return! Good to see you here!
Me: Yeah. I need to unwind. Your cigarette at my desk was a good idea. Many thanks.
Ace: No problem! And since you called me, here is your cup of Teh from your favourite stall!
Me: You know me well buddy.

We smoked and talked about how I'm doing after my divorce. I told him my life has been pretty bad without my ex wife. I find it hard to let go at times.

Ace: Dude! You seriously need to fuck a chick! Really! You can check out SBF FL dome or just go GL!
Me: No. I just don't feel like it I guess.
Ace: Take my advice dude. Go fuck some chick, or your life is going to fuck you!
Me: I know dude.
Ace: You know, you can always fuck your new girl Pris...
Me: Dude! WTF man!? She just started work today. And I don't think I want....
Ace: Say no more! I know your excuses! But seriously, you need a good fuck.
Me: I will consider your offer. Shit. Its already 7PM. I better tidy up my email before going home.
Ace: I should set a timing on your system to lock your account after 6PM.
Me: Your choice dude. See you tomorrow.
Old 15-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

I came to office at 7AM early. Just want to miss the traffic and decided to continue with my work. As I was working on my drafting, I saw Pris. She came in just as early like 8AM instead of 9AM.

Me: Good morning. You are pretty early.
Pris: Oh hi Nurgle! Yes. I leave my house early cause its very hard to take pubic transport from my area.
Me: Really? Where do you stay?
Pris: I stay at * * * *.
Me: Oh. I'm staying at the condo at * * * *.
Pris: Thats so near me! You know how bad the public transport is around our area.
Me: I know. That's why I left early. 1 more hour till your offical working hour. I'm going to grab a drink. Do you want any?
Pris: Or how about this? I get you a drink! Cause I need to use the washroom and I need to drop off all this postal mail.
Me: Sure. I would like to have Teh from...
Pris: ....from the usual stall downstairs on the 2nd floor! I know. Ace told me that yesterday!
Me: Yes please. Thank you. *Was thinking to myself. WTF did Ace also told her.*

As Pris went off, I saw her wearing those nice fitting dress that shows her assest. And she spray a certain perfume that smelled so familiar that I really liked it. I just couldn't put my finger into its brand.

As she return and handed me my drink, we went through all the documents and workload that I was doing. To cut the long process, she is basically helping me with the documentation and the filing.

This has been going on for almost 2 weeks. At 1st I didn't really take interest in her cause I was overwhelm with my own work. Till one night...
Old 15-06-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice posting TS....story-line building up and getting exciting
Old 15-06-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Great story so far TS, up you 10 for more updates !!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 15-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 9
NABOgao is one of the Best!NABOgao is one of the Best!NABOgao is one of the Best!NABOgao is one of the Best!

Interesting story TS, wait for your updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1