The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=650848

Visited An Qi yesterday afternoon.

One of the best masseuse I’ve had in a while.She is really hardworking and skillful..Expertise in Juagen and high gfe 100% No Bullshit.

Last edited by turfman_77; 17-05-2017 at 07:51 AM.
Old 22-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Bro, the post you quoted is a 2 years old post....
Bro, you are right but that was the only reference to Eileen I could find. What I know is she was active until October last year. So if anyone knows her whereabouts will be appreciated.
Old 22-05-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Karen is tall 1.7m , sagged boobs, so far her Nuru was above average.Still prefer Bobo where she hold her cheeby just above the cock head for a couple of minutes. She enjoyed and you also enjoyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Tried Karen and Miqi last week.
Its true abour karen to what many bro said here but not tat bad to blacklist her maybe.

Karen
Milf and must pay first
Shower together,boobs was more like A cup n sagging.
location was 10/10 discreet but in g area
nuru massage was sop just ups n downs
Massage was quite gd and hard
hdly was painful...not sure if she did it right,felt pain for few days wen pissing!
RTM : NO

Miqi
Miqi was more like a syt,petitie,slim
Like many bro say fake love lol different feeling but funny
massage was quite hard n solid despite her size
shower alone
she was sick but she tried her best
bros should try her fake love
RTM YES
Old 24-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyliao View Post
Bro, you are right but that was the only reference to Eileen I could find. What I know is she was active until October last year. So if anyone knows her whereabouts will be appreciated.
use to be kampong eunos then changi,now m i a,
any idea she went to?
a prc pr, with kid schooling
Old 28-05-2017, 07:22 AM
Samster

sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
any idea she went to?
Bro - did not know about Changi but last known location to me was MacPherson. Yes, a PRC PR with school going kid. May be she found a man in her life and decided to settle.
Old 28-05-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=650848

Visited An Qi yesterday afternoon.

One of the best masseuse I’ve had in a while.She is really hardworking and skillful..Expertise in Juagen and high gfe 100% No Bullshit.
Agree bro - the experience is so personal that you feel can she not provide more service than just massage? I have always liked girls with broad shoulders, short and a bit stout. She is perfect from that perspective. RTM - absolutely yes. On another note, does she give anything more than massage? I asked her but she kept quiet. So wondering if it is about patronising or chemistry with her or she does not cross the line?
Old 04-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
butchokoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Tried Giselle from
http://www.sglocalmassage.net/chio-b...ly-bfxxx-2xhj/

Send sms to my "prospect" ML. Only giselle replied. Quite sceptical because of not so good review of other bro from other thread, tried anyway since want a good massage and a release.

Location 7/10: 7mins walk from mrt easy to find not quite descreet especially if for bros who dont drive car. nearby hawker. Staying alone place is neat.

Looks 6/10: defenitely milf. Age might fall on late 30's to early 40's. Before coming in i already lowered my expectations. Dont get me wrong she is NOT ugly. Its just its to milf for my taste.

Body 8/10: despite the age her body is well maintained and can compete with those pre-milf MLs

Boobs 7/10: not really a boob expert. Have eraser nips. Nice to grab on.

Massage 7/10: when arrive shower alone then went straigjt to massage bed. Massage have some techniques but have been to other MLs that are far more skilled than her. Gave me a head massage which just average.

Sensual 7-5/10: massage is quite strong kept asking if its ok. Then i told her can please soften a little bit. Suddenly she switched to finger tickling. Just barely 5mins from massaging my back. Anywa 7/10 since already high. Then it felt like very commercial and repetitive. Asked me to flip over top already removed. Did the finger teasing again but felt repetitive and she looks like not really in to it if you know what im saying.

Body/Boob Massage 4/10: nothing to shout about. little bit high from sensual suddenly offer d me "special service" wherein she will remove all but need to top up 50sgd. I declined but still insist and lowered to 30sgd. Although a little bit turned offi agreed anyway thinking it will be roaming worldwide when she take it all off

Roaming 8/10: signal is good (as long as you can reach). Can roam anywhere even south. Although super dry meaning..its dry .

HJ 6/10: nothing special. Mood went away when try to sell me the Boob/Body Massage which i felt my 30sgd went to the drain. After first hj she washed then asked me to wash also. Gave me a head massage which is good. Then continue with the finger teasing then tried to give me another hj with that short span after my first hj !! Obviously didi never salute still feeling frustrated on the 30sgd BM hahaha. Since my little bro not standing and still have time i just asked her to give me back massage which she obliged.

GFE 7/10: kinda sweet offered me water when i came in. Try to engage in conversation but i guess it was just me who was not in the mood for a chitchat. But dont get me wrong. She was sweet and nice

RTM: nope. Massage and sensual part was good but sadly there are other MLs out there that provide better massage. Still trying my luck to book cheryl from slg. She never reply my sms. Hahaha
Old 15-06-2017, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
any idea she went to?
She now still arnd....

https://da3377.wordpress.com/bobo/
Old 17-06-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zymeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went around looking for ML yesterday. Found Jessie. DAMN, her massage skills were really good. Said she is PRC but the way she talks is not like that. Probably too long in the business. Massage was first class. Been a long time since having such massage. Place was clean and neat. A very friendly person. She looks a little per milf but she is still very hot with her curves. RTM for sure.
Old 18-06-2017, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for the Return of the Outram Xiao han home masg zg .treatment.
Oop sori not eng speaking though.
Old 18-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
She now still arnd....

https://da3377.wordpress.com/bobo/
She is now working in a spa...... downside is have to pay entrance fee on top of charges for her services.
Old 20-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchokoy View Post
Tried Giselle from
http://www.sglocalmassage.net/chio-b...ly-bfxxx-2xhj/

Send sms to my "prospect" ML. Only giselle replied. Quite sceptical because of not so good review of other bro from other thread, tried anyway since want a good massage and a release.

Location 7/10: 7mins walk from mrt easy to find not quite descreet especially if for bros who dont drive car. nearby hawker. Staying alone place is neat.

Looks 6/10: defenitely milf. Age might fall on late 30's to early 40's. Before coming in i already lowered my expectations. Dont get me wrong she is NOT ugly. Its just its to milf for my taste.

Body 8/10: despite the age her body is well maintained and can compete with those pre-milf MLs

Boobs 7/10: not really a boob expert. Have eraser nips. Nice to grab on.

Massage 7/10: when arrive shower alone then went straigjt to massage bed. Massage have some techniques but have been to other MLs that are far more skilled than her. Gave me a head massage which just average.

Sensual 7-5/10: massage is quite strong kept asking if its ok. Then i told her can please soften a little bit. Suddenly she switched to finger tickling. Just barely 5mins from massaging my back. Anywa 7/10 since already high. Then it felt like very commercial and repetitive. Asked me to flip over top already removed. Did the finger teasing again but felt repetitive and she looks like not really in to it if you know what im saying.

Body/Boob Massage 4/10: nothing to shout about. little bit high from sensual suddenly offer d me "special service" wherein she will remove all but need to top up 50sgd. I declined but still insist and lowered to 30sgd. Although a little bit turned offi agreed anyway thinking it will be roaming worldwide when she take it all off

Roaming 8/10: signal is good (as long as you can reach). Can roam anywhere even south. Although super dry meaning..its dry .

HJ 6/10: nothing special. Mood went away when try to sell me the Boob/Body Massage which i felt my 30sgd went to the drain. After first hj she washed then asked me to wash also. Gave me a head massage which is good. Then continue with the finger teasing then tried to give me another hj with that short span after my first hj !! Obviously didi never salute still feeling frustrated on the 30sgd BM hahaha. Since my little bro not standing and still have time i just asked her to give me back massage which she obliged.

GFE 7/10: kinda sweet offered me water when i came in. Try to engage in conversation but i guess it was just me who was not in the mood for a chitchat. But dont get me wrong. She was sweet and nice

RTM: nope. Massage and sensual part was good but sadly there are other MLs out there that provide better massage. Still trying my luck to book cheryl from slg. She never reply my sms. Hahaha
if only i had read your MR, i would have saved my money
seriously not worth it
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 04-07-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Cutepuddingz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

I like to contribute my recent awesome experience

http://www.liltigersden.com/cherry/

She knows English and is a very sweet pretty girl with superb service.
Definitely know how to use the hour teasing you to the hardest and makes you beg for her to HJ you.

Her pattern changes every time you go, like a real gf. Super value for money!

Face: 9/10 looks like Korean
Body: 9/10
Sensual: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
Old 04-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

In case anyone is interested CC is back advertising on SBF - local Chinese SYT:
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=656786
Old 06-07-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
hotkumar47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have spent little time in the ML compilation thread for english speaking ML and the below lady looks like best bet..
https://da3377.wordpress.com/coco/

any bro's care to share first hand reviews?? planning to visit this weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1