The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

I am not certain if there is a thread on this house as I can't find it after making a search via SBF search engine. If there is one already, plz do pardon me for my ignorant.

I m a little astounded as there was not much mentioned about the WLs in this shop. This shop is nothing fancy in terms of decor but the rooms are huge by GL standard and have basic amenities like ceiling/wall mirrors plus dentist sex chairs. The shower cubicles in the rooms need to be replaced as they look dilapidated and old. The rooms and mattresses are however clean.

I believe the OKT deserves some support from us as he is a very friendly and courteous fella who speaks multi languages.

The WLs available in this shop are ...

1) Tian Tian ... Has long stress, Neither slim nor plump, about 1.63m tall, at least a B cupper frontal assets if not C, fair and presentable in the looks department (6.9/10 for looks alone).

2) Han Zhi ... Voluptuous and proud owner of a set of natural & gravity-defying D knockers w/smallish & pinkiest nips ... Pretty and youngish looking with sharp facial features (7.4/10). She is only 1.58m tall ... I have had her and will FR once I have time.

3) Hong Hong ... Tallish and voluptuous with at least C cup if not D frontal assets ... She ain't pretty to me but pleasant looker (6.7/10).

4) Mei Zhi ... I've not seen her yet but my buds said she is chio and has sharp oriental features. Gathered that she has silicon implanted C cupper frontal assets.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Bro Max, I'm afraid that there is already a thread on this house.
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=10254623
Old 18-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Bro newbie85, I have just taken a look at the thread that you pasted the link above and setup by geylangfc ... The thread was dominated by full of flaming, non relevant stuff and nothing much about the WLs. I guess you can forget it and continue posting relevant stuff in this thread which is dedicated to WH04 ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-04-2014, 03:29 AM
Samster

Thumbs up I was mesmerized by her Gravity-Defying Frontal Assets

I was mesmerized by her Gravity-Defying Frontal Assets ...

WL Name - Hanzhi
Origin - Shandong, PRC
Age - 25 years young (looks much younger)
Height - 1.57m (w/o heels)
Home Base - WH04
Misc Info - Debuted since 4 months ago. Prior experience as a KTV Hostess back in PRC.

Appearance - 7.4/10

She is pretty by GL standard and possesses sharp facial features - Double eyelid eyes (but she put on synthetic eyelashes), sharp high bridge nose, smallish well-develop lips and almond facial shape ... Fair and super smooth facial complexion ... She has long & straight black tress ... She has multiple ear rings & studs on her ears.

Bod - 6.5/10

She is voluptuous but her short built makes her looks a little plump ... She has fair & super tofu smooth body complexion ... No blemish or tattoo on her bod.

Tits - 8.5/10

Woohoo! Awesome looking gravity-defying natural D cupper frontal assets with pale pink smallish nips ... Her tits are rounded and dense ... Very good to knead, mould and caress ... Some said her tits are silicon-implanted but I beg to differ ... Besides the fact that they feel natural and homogenous (based on my years of experience playing with women tits), most women with her voluptuous/plumpish bod would usually possess such huge knockers ... When she first arrived in GL, she has even bigger knockers and was considered fat but she has since reduced her overall weight drastically ... At least we can still see the S-Line curve on her bod ... It would be ideal if she could reduce another 4-5 kg ... Needless to say I spent hell lots of time licking sucking, moulding and kneading these pricess twin peaks ... Yummilicious

Pre-shower Routine - 7.5/10

We have had an erotic romp on the bed once the door of heaven closed behind us ... We ended up frenching passionately for a good 5-10 mins before we procceeded to shower ...

Shower Action - 7.7/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage ... She made good use of her huge and priceless assets by giving me a stimulating breast-fuck. I then groped her massive tits from behind whilst she slided her ass-crack along the length of my bulked up dick. I alternately stimulated her clit with one of my hands. She then squarted on her knees to give me an ultra deep-throated BBBJ. I felt some teeth grinding on the shaft of my dick ...We frenched passionately before we towel-dried each other lovingly ... Lotsa GFE ensued ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - 7.5/10

She gave me a thorough lick all over my front and back of my torso ... She focused more on my nips, knees and the areas behind my knees ... I find her cat-bath style alittle too mechanical but the way she rolled her tongue against my bod was pretty stimulating ... Anyway, she scores for her fine effort ...

AR - N/A

She only licked the areas just outside my ass-crack, scrotum and testicals ...

French Kissing - 7.7/10

Passionate and deep ... I can feel lotsa GFE ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Ultra deep-throated BBBJ with lotsa saliva dripping from her mouth in the process ... Her saliva which acted as lubricant was rather stimulating ... She alternated this department with tits-fuck ... Shiokalicious!

FJ - 7.5/10

She was rather pro-active in this department ... I like ... We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking, dentist chair and missionary. She knows how to squeeze my dick a fraction of a second before I ejaculated my load with her powerful vagina muscle ... The feeling was tight and of course very shiok ... We frenched non-stopped whilst in missionary position. We frenched once again juz before we parted ... Haha ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Superb attitude! I've nothing to fault her ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-04-2014, 03:39 AM
Samster

Folks who wish to call the OKT for booking and to check the availability of WLs, you can call 6744 1212 ...

Enjoy ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirting View Post
Thanks bro for the good find ...

How is Hanzhi WH04 cup size size as compared to Amy 1803 and the ex-Qiu Xiang ?

Thanks
Something like Kate Upton's assets but firmer & a tad smaller perhaps ... Kate is one of my favorites Super Model ...

Last edited by max_priest; 25-04-2014 at 11:57 PM.
Old 19-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Thank Max for the FR. I was wondering why such a pretty looking gal no FR. Went 3 times she was either busy or on leave. Will try Ito find time.
Her huge & awesome knockers alone definitely worth the $150 you would be paying ... In addition, she offers above-average service ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Her huge & awesome knockers alone definitely worth the $150 you would be paying ... In addition, she offers above-average service ...

thanks again. One thing good this house not so crowded. Uncle quite nice. On my second time there he told me if I am tried there are rooms at 3rd level for resting. Heck I must have looked tired after work.
Old 19-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Squirt, here is another vid for your eyes ... Am sure your testosterone level will reach sky-high upon watching the below vid ... I guess you need to call OKT Japan to book a sleazy rendezvous with the sweet and voluptuous Hanzhi to solve your downsouth problem ...

Last edited by max_priest; 26-04-2014 at 09:46 PM.
Old 19-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

bro Max, I had Mei Zhi few weeks back. Was at other house OKT recommended Han Zhi but was busy so here came Mei Zhi. Once she stepped in was to my liking so proceeds to room.

I will rate facial at 7.1
I didn't ask but she was not tall. I think maybe 1.58

In the room usual small kisses before proceed to shower. Shower was great, she gave me soapy rub both front and back and than a surprise bbbj in shower.

On the bed she gave very wet and sensual cat bath.first with her tongue slowly circling every inch of my back and front and there is this quite unique one where she sucked my skin and swiftly glide with my skin in her mouth all the way from my neck to my spine. This is the first time my body is covered by so much saliva ever in GL . I think it is not easy for her and I have to give it to her for being so hard working.

Next the bbbj, she worked on it for quite long but I think techniques can be improved as the whole time I didn't feel like cuming.

I wanted to paint her but I guess she sensed it can quickly capped me. So we went missionary, but she is too short for me to kiss her, anyway she tried to avoid and also too short for my hand to squeeze her booths. after some pumping I cummed with satisfaction.

We proceed to chit chat. I found out she came together with HanZhi and they called each other sisters. Maybe good combination for shuang fei 双飞 (3P) with Han Zhi ? She also had multiple ear holes that didn't heeled yet and many times during our session I would accidentally touched and she will be in pain yet she was still all smiling and said is okay.

Body : 7.0 enhanced c
shower : 8.0
Cat bath : 8.5
Bbbj : 7.0
AR : nil, I don't like she never offer
FJ : 7.0
Gfe : 7.0 not much chemistry.

Last but nit least, that's where I got interested in Han Zhi and went down to look see, so far I liked what I saw.
Old 20-04-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
bro Max, I had Mei Zhi few weeks back. Was at other house OKT recommended Han Zhi but was busy so here came Mei Zhi. Once she stepped in was to my liking so proceeds to room.

I will rate facial at 7.1
I didn't ask but she was not tall. I think maybe 1.58 ...
Body : 7.0 enhanced c
shower : 8.0
Cat bath : 8.5
Bbbj : 7.0
AR : nil, I don't like she never offer
FJ : 7.0
Gfe : 7.0 not much chemistry.

Last but nit least, that's where I got interested in Han Zhi and went down to look see, so far I liked what I saw.
Bro stpboc, many thanks for your FR on Mei Zhi ... Actually this shop has two newbies but I can't remember their names ... One maybe called Dang Dang?? However, I stand corrected ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-04-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

I have juz received intel that there is a sudden surge in Hanzhi's business ... A few of my personal pals were not able to book her ... Awesome! I wonder what she has done to make that happened ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-04-2014 at 12:07 AM.
Old 26-04-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have juz received intel that there is a sudden surge in Hanzhi's business ... A few of my personal pals were not able to book her ... Awesome! I wonder what she has done to make that happened ...
after watching the other women..brothers all started fantasising about Kate's so got to find HZ to release..LOL
Old 26-04-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
after watching the other women..brothers all started fantasising about Kate's so got to find HZ to release..LOL
You got a point there, bro ... All horny folks made a beeline pronto at Hanzhi's house the moment I mentioned she has similar assets like the American Super Model ... OKT Japan must be laughing all the way to the bank$ even though he may have lost one lass in the form of Meizhi ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Max all gal should really thank you for the great FR you wrote for them. I am sure the surge is thanks to your great FR now I have to q long long but no worries good things are worth waiting for.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1